Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only benefit I can see in the house having yet to be sold is the wild increases in property prices since 11/2020. I know in some parts of Syd gains of $11k per week have occurred across the past 12 months. I’m cannot however for the life of me understand how AK has been allowed to stay. Have we ever had a factual basis for this?
Ok even with the gains in property prices, the ‘investors’ would be better off having the property leased to a paying tenant until it can be sold! Why is he still there, how does he afford the bills and how is he getting on without the personal chef??

Ok even with the gains in property prices, the ‘investors’ would be better off having the property leased to a paying tenant until it can be sold! Why is he still there, how does he afford the bills and how is he getting on without the personal chef??
ITA

I think the receivers could only lease it upon order from the court. The case is still adjourned awaiting judgement (I don't know why that's taking so long) but I don't recall that anyone made an application of that nature. Last I heard the bank had suspended mortgage payments but perhaps it would want to be paid again if there were paying tenants. Meanwhile, arguably it's better for the property's value to have someone in residence than not, to discourage thieves and vandals.

The only benefit I can see in the house having yet to be sold is the wild increases in property prices since 11/2020. I know in some parts of Syd gains of $11k per week have occurred across the past 12 months. I’m cannot however for the life of me understand how AK has been allowed to stay. Have we ever had a factual basis for this?
I think the receivers could only lease it upon order from the court. The case is still adjourned awaiting judgement (I don't know why that's taking so long) but I don't recall that anyone made an application of that nature. Last I heard the bank had suspended mortgage payments but perhaps it would want to be paid again if there were paying tenants. Meanwhile, arguably it's better for the property's value to have someone in residence than not, to discourage thieves and vandals.
Thieves and vandals!?!? Surely not in the Heights of Dover

O/T but of related interest. The accused is telling the sort of story AK may have had in mind. Audio recording casts doubt on accused wife killer’s explanation

Mr Cobby claimed his estranged wife’s brutal death was linked to a group of disgruntled investors who had invested money with him and were not happy with the returns.

Police allege it was in fact Mr Cobby who murdered his estranged wife, who was thinking of starting a new life without him. He is accused of beating her with a hammer and choking her.

Change the gender and IMO this could have been a similar scenario to what happened in this case as he had the most to lose and most to gain. Going to bed so late that night and not talking about it later, does not sound rational to me. Where was AK the night after the ASIC raid?

How is AK managing to live? Okay he doesn’t have to worry about the mortgage or Council payment as it will eventually be paid out of the investors funds....no change from what has always happened!

AK still has living expenses... he doesn’t work....he has a teenager and possibl a dog to feed....pay the utility bills and he stated that he doesn’t get assistance from the government....SO HOW IS HE MANAGING?

IMO ...maybe dipping into the cache that MC left!!

How is AK managing to live? Okay he doesn’t have to worry about the mortgage or Council payment as it will eventually be paid out of the investors funds....no change from what has always happened!

AK still has living expenses... he doesn’t work....he has a teenager and possibl a dog to feed....pay the utility bills and he stated that he doesn’t get assistance from the government....SO HOW IS HE MANAGING?

IMO ...maybe dipping into the cache that MC left!!
I guess we don't know when he did the recently televised interview, or got paid for it? $50K would keep him going for a couple of years.

Is that right that the missed mortgage payments are eventually going to come out of investor funds? So the bank has only postponed what's due, hasn't wiped it?

I guess we don't know when he did the recently televised interview, or got paid for it? $50K would keep him going for a couple of years.

Is that right that the missed mortgage payments are eventually going to come out of investor funds? So the bank has only postponed what's due, hasn't wiped it?
Yes the outstanding mortgage payments for both properties will be paid before the investors are....so both the AK and the parents continue to live in the properties curtesy of the investors ....where is their shame?

Yes AK supposedly got paid $50k for the interview but considering he only had $1.90 in his bank account in December and the living allowances ...again paid from the investor funds.... stopped being paid in February ...I ask the question again ...how is AK managing to live....obviously his prawn farming and music are lucrative businesses!

Last edited:
Yes the outstanding mortgage payments for both properties will be paid before the investors are....so both the AK and the parents continue to live in the properties curtesy of the investors ....where is their shame?

Yes AK supposedly got paid $50k for the interview but considering he only had $1.90 in his bank account in December and the living allowances ...again paid from the investor funds.... stopped being paid in February ...I ask the question again ...how is AK managing to live....obviously his prawn farming and music are lucrative businesses!
Maybe it's worth his family's while to pay him not to move in with them.

Seven years on, police are now doing basic investigative techniques in the William Tyrell case. Like sifting the garden, using cadaver dogs, using luminol etc...
Lets hope they get onto the house where Melissa was last seen and start doing a proper investigation ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#