Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps her brother and his $2 million.
Are the investors still planning on suing the accountants and auditors who signed off on years of fake documents?

I thought the coronial inquest would have been held this year but no announcement yet.
We haven’t heard anything more about the accountants and auditors that I know of but wasn’t there a threat of legal action from them at one stage?

I guess the ex boyfriend demanded she have a handbag that matched the colour of his Ferrari and she had to continue experimenting to find the perfect one...as for the watches, well, she had to 'find the time' to buy all the handbags...
(O/T) "When the relationship ended she was given $1 million as compensation by her ex-partner. . . ." That sounds like he paid her to go away, but of course it must have been to say sorry he'd been such a meanie.

Seems that way doesn't it. Unsure myself Sophist. Any mention of the persons name before did not boad well for me earlier this year. So yes, I am chomping at the bit, literally.
I missed that part of the discussion when it happened so this has always been an enormous hole in the story for me. I’ll leave it at that. shame there’s no dm function to discuss such things.

BBM
I missed that part of the discussion when it happened so this has always been an enormous hole in the story for me. I’ll leave it at that. shame there’s no dm function to discuss such things.
Press on the name of the person you want to DM, a profile box will pop up, choose, "start a conversation".
You can add up to 20 people and have a private group chat

ClottedCream yes you are right about "dm" ing and that explains why my emails to OwlHeart have gone unanswered. Sorry OwlHeart I did respond. ClottedCream the above line of inquiry has not been explored on WS, and nor do I think it is allowed? Yes it is a shame.

BBM

Press on the name of the person you want to DM, a profile box will pop up, choose, "start a conversation".
You can add up to 20 people and have a private group chat
Thanx Bodhi…. Yes I’m aware. Was being facetious with fingers crossed behind my back in hopes someone might drop the missing knowledge to me privately (winky face)

Last edited:
ClottedCream yes you are right about "dm" ing and that explains why my emails to OwlHeart have gone unanswered. Sorry OwlHeart I did respond. ClottedCream the above line of inquiry has not been explored on WS, and nor do I think it is allowed? Yes it is a shame.

Any posts on that subject were deleted by Mods.

If the Dover Heights house is going to be sold, why is there a delay? There must be some way that authorities could work around it before the inquest. AK needs to get himself a job, other accommodation and put OC into a public school.

I guess the inquest will not take place now until 2022.

Also I am wondering if the LE are pursuing the possibility of murder?

If the Dover Heights house is going to be sold, why is there a delay? There must be some way that authorities could work around it before the inquest. AK needs to get himself a job, other accommodation and put OC into a public school.

The only benefit I can see in the house having yet to be sold is the wild increases in property prices since 11/2020. I know in some parts of Syd gains of $11k per week have occurred across the past 12 months. I’m cannot however for the life of me understand how AK has been allowed to stay. Have we ever had a factual basis for this?

The only benefit I can see in the house having yet to be sold is the wild increases in property prices since 11/2020. I know in some parts of Syd gains of $11k per week have occurred across the past 12 months. I’m cannot however for the life of me understand how AK has been allowed to stay. Have we ever had a factual basis for this?

The only thing I can think of is that they have to wait until after the inquest so that all monies are then worked out to be returned to investors at the one time.

Yes I guess the delay in sale will increase the value of the real estate so there is that advantage but IMO it is morally wrong for AK to still be there.

Thanx Bodhi…. Yes I’m aware. Was being facetious with fingers crossed behind my back in hopes someone might drop the missing knowledge to me privately (winky face)
ClottedCream my dm inbox is very empty (sad face)

I wonder if LE are exploring other possibilities, there is so little on this it sounded like they formed a narrow view very early on but I could be completely wrong. I had hoped they were not releasing anything to not jeopardise their case but??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee