DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate McClymont

@Kate_McClymont
·
4m

Anthony Marcus Koletti has just begun his evidence at the inquest into the disappearance and presumed death of his wife, Melissa Caddick.

Anthony Koletti said he has tried to give a truthful account as his “thought processes evolved,” the inquest into the presumed death of his wife Melissa Caddick.

Jamie McKinnell

The Melissa Caddick inquest is about to be played a song from Anthony Koletti's album about the raid on their Dover Heights home.

Amid troubles playing Spotify to the court, Mr Koletti says: "Look I have heard it before". Instead, we're being read the content of the song. Mr Koletti is asked whether it's a true account. "Most of it's true, some of it's dramatised," he says.

Kate McClymont

@Kate_McClymont
·
1m

Unfortunately
1f914.svg
we were about to hear track one of Koletti's "musical endeavours" regarding the ASIC raid on his house. However, there have been technical glitches. Much disappointment in the media room.

Kate McClymont
@Kate_McClymont
·
1m

Unfortunately
1f914.svg
we were about to hear track one of Koletti's "musical endeavours" regarding the ASIC raid on his house. However, there have been technical glitches. Much disappointment in the media room.

No excuse whatsoever for these so-called technical glitches. It's the year 2022 and courts are supposed to have competent technicians on hand.

The court has heard in November 2019 and June 2020, a financial advisor contacted ASIC to report that Caddick was using her Australian Financial Services Licence number to run her company, Maliver.

ASIC really has to be made to answer for its inaction on this direct report of a clearly illegal act way back in 2019.

“Was the version you gave to Channel 7 truthful?” asked Downing. “At that point of time I believed it was truthful,” Koletti replied.

o_O

Thirty hours after his wife disappeared, Koletti reported to police that Caddick was missing. On that day Koletti told police that he woke just before 6am and his wife had gone. He said he did not think anything of it at the time, as he thought she’d gone out to exercise “which she always does every day”.

Downing put to him that the CCTV footage from their home showed that in the month before his wife disappeared, she had “not once” left early in the morning to exercise as she’d recently had surgery on her right toe.

Koletti then offered that his wife had no habits. “She used to do this, she used to do that. She changed a lot,” he told the inquest.

o_O

Today, Mr Koletti insisted that on each occasion when he has provided accounts about the days following the raid - including in a recorded police interview, two statements, a media conference and an affidavit - he has provided truthful accounts.

"Yes, what I believed so at that point in time, considering when it was," he said.

"What do you mean by that?" Mr Downing asked.

"My thought process has evolved," he replied.

:rolleyes:

This SMH article contains a 4 minute video of Federal agents searching Caddick's house and also a walk though. It gives some idea of the number of agents involved and the scale of the operation.

The fact that Koletti could have witnessed that and yet say that he didn't believe Caddick was in trouble speaks volumes to me of either his lack of grip on reality or his utter gullibility, or maybe both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018