Australia - Melissa Hoskins, 32, Olympian cyclist, struck & killed by ute, husband Rohan Dennis arrested and charged - Medindie, SA, 30 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This video may give some kind of clues (in the linked article). You can see police markings on the left side of road approaching the top T-junction of Avenel Gardens Road, and where one of the CCTV cameras is. It kinda looks like Rohan might have left from the rear of the house, then made a left turn and dragged Melissa there. IDK

I have circled in this pic where the markings are (pretty close if not exactly there). Also arrowed their house again - roller door at the back in the alley.

View attachment 523125 Google Maps

Yes, SA, this article says Dennis left from the back laneway of the house….

“On the evening in question, Dennis left their house in his vehicle by the back laneway and drove around the corner.

The crash scene is just metres from the couple's house and Ms Hoskins was treated by paramedics on the road where she was injured. “

Unless I learn otherwise, I have to wonder if he wasn't leaving angry already, with the children, and she tried desperately to stop him. After making contact with her body, driving over and dragging her, he still didn't stop. Where did he go? Did he bring the children somewhere? Did he return to the roadway where it happened? Where did LE locate him?

Horrible, awful, senseless crime.

JMO

Unless I learn otherwise, I have to wonder if he wasn't leaving angry already, with the children, and she tried desperately to stop him. After making contact with her body, driving over and dragging her, he still didn't stop. Where did he go? Did he bring the children somewhere? Did he return to the roadway where it happened? Where did LE locate him?

Horrible, awful, senseless crime.

JMO
I agree, perhaps he was leaving angry, but I am not sure about him having the children in the car with him. I think there would have been extra charges laid on him if he did have children in the car and was “driving without due care”?

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back