GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent several years working for what I would call a low functioning sociopath. He used the pretence of being devoutly religious to present with a conscience. Watching him reason was fascinating.

My experience of a pure sociopath (this fellow was a brilliant academic in computer engineering and physics) is that they don't feel contempt for people at all. They just enjoy tormenting people.

^ That's a really interesting distinction, BH.

^ That's a really interesting distinction, BH.

I should clarify what I mean by low functioning. He was completely and utterly powerless to hide his sociopathy and enjoyed being a sociopath.

A high functioning sociopath is one which is able to convince people who know them quite well that they have a conscience.

I wonder if he intended to kill him? Morgan was still alive when the killer fled – for all he knew he could have lived, and he just counted on Morgan not revealing the circumstances to police because he was firmly in the closet (or he didn't care at the time). Morgan dying could have been a surprise to him. Guess we'll see what the court appearance reveals next week by his plea.

DJK doesn’t seem like the brightest spark (by the trail he left behind – stealing, Morgan’s blood found on his satchel & glasses weeks later). Would he know that the neck wounds could kill Morgan? Or was he just angry and stabbing frenetically – pot luck where the stabs landed?

Did he take cash because he felt it was 'owed' to him?

Larceny would fit with stalking.

He could have an entire collection of things belonging to his targets.

As far as the sexual activity - I say once again, if this was a girl found murdered with her pants off, no one would speculate she invited her attacker in for sex.

The MURDER tells me that it wasn't consensual anything.

Speculating that Morgan was living his entire life in the closet is not only offensive possibly to the family and his memory, it is also totally unsupported by what we know about him.

:cow:
The speculation about inviting the attacker in is purely a logistical one. For the average male, forcing a female to do something is easy. If a bloke wants to rape and kill another bloke he has to find a way of coming out on top.

As for murder saying it wasn't consensual. Are you suggesting no women are ever killed by men during a sexual encounter that didn't begin as consensual.

If it was consensual, Morgan would still be alive.

I don't know if we can assume that - it may have begun consensually and something went wrong. Just because Morgan unfortunately ended up dead, doesn't mean there was anything non-consensual in the beginning.

I wonder if he intended to kill him? Morgan was still alive when the killer fled – for all he knew he could have lived, and he just counted on Morgan not revealing the circumstances to police because he was firmly in the closet (or he didn't care at the time). Morgan dying could have been a surprise to him. Guess we'll see what the court appearance reveals next week by his plea.

DJK doesn’t seem like the brightest spark (by the trail he left behind – stealing, Morgan’s blood found on his satchel & glasses weeks later). Would he know that the neck wounds could kill Morgan? Or was he just angry and stabbing frenetically – pot luck where the stabs landed?

Did he take cash because he felt it was 'owed' to him?

The stalking and the wandering around with a pack of knives tells me this was not unintentional.

I don't know if we can assume that - it may have begun consensually and something went wrong. Just because Morgan unfortunately ended up dead, doesn't mean there was anything non-consensual in the beginning.

No it doesn't specifically, but if it was a girl found raped and murdered, no one would DARE suggest she had asked her attacker in for a quick shag.

She is viewed as an innocent victim.

Morgan is now being slurred as a closeted homosexual simply because he was a male.

I don't like that.

If it was consensual, Morgan would still be alive.

I see where you're coming from there, SS. But then - Travis Alexander still died, eh.

I have NO idea of the number of murders that have followed consensual sex, but human nature being what it is, I doubt it's extremely rare.

I think it's safe to say Morgan didn't just sit there and let it happen - however it went down, he was incapacitated prior to the bulk of the attack, somehow.

The stalking and the wandering around with a pack of knives tells me this was not unintentional.

But we don't know if he was stalking Morgan, or wandering around with a pack of knives. We don't know what was in the satchel. The weapon could have been something laying around in Morgan's bedroom.

OK, back to what I wrote earlier, JR & MH were very close & lived together for a long time, they would have had to have shared intimate thoughts, DK might have been a topic in some form. MH could have spoken of DK as some screwed up kid who he is helping, covering up the real reason for them seeing each other

MH was partying that day, he had consumed alcohol, it was late.. assume he was tired, if he had urges, it would have been easier to simply pleasure himself, roll over , go to sleep, ( sorry no offense ) MH was obviously not desperate for sex, experiment or not

The fact that MH left his unit in bare feet after arriving home, seriously makes no sense, if he knew he was going to meet DK why take them off in the first place, & risk of treading in or on something

the only reason I would go outside of my house or yard in bare feet if it was some kind of emergency,
perhaps, MH did not know he was going to see DK that night, DK might have 'forced ' him, by threatening blackmail, here is this womaniser, well liked by all, starting up a business... I don't think this nerdy kid relationship would have been appreciated in his social circle

or - could have been simple, MH ran out of the unit to signal DK that the unit was empty ( JR had not returned) & that it was safe to follow him ( perhpas DK had not been there before)

sorry for long post, this case has so many possibilites, agree with the recent post on here , it will probably be the most simplest of answers to a sensless murder

The only person who can confirm what sort of sex, if any (consensual or otherwise) is dead.

:(

I think what people are saying is that there is a possibility the two were engaged in consensual sex before Morgan was killed. That is not victim blaming. So what if they were? Morgan certainly didn't deserve to die any more than Travis Alexander did!

But we don't know if he was stalking Morgan, or wandering around with a pack of knives. We don't know what was in the satchel. The weapon could have been something laying around in Morgan's bedroom.

Agreed - but the book he's carrying, the statements of witnesses is that he was always where Morgan was even though they clearly didn't know each other, the fake chef claims, the fact he followed M home...

All add up to wandering around with a murder kit, to me...cynical I know but when the guy actually did murder, and dispose of the knife afterward (which he brought with him), it fits, far more than the "just happened to have a knife on me that day" argument.

:twocents:

Hey SS - I hear ya. I had a hard time with this, too.. maybe as Morgan reminds me of some of the 'blokier' blokes in my own family.. but sort of came around to the fact msm -has- mentioned it (and as a police theory), and the circumstances -are- open to that interpretation, and people -will- discuss it (as a potentially valid theory, too). I think I made my POV at that time heard, so yeah. I can move on. Your has been heard, too. :hug:

And I also think there's plenty of room for a DJK-as-stalker theory. I'm still leaning that way, myself.

page not found

Sorry ... this one is still good (for now anyway :) )

"THE killer of Morgan Huxley may have attacked him while he was having sex, police believe."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ty-call8217-link/story-fni0cx12-1226724417519

ETA: But I do want to add that I also have not dispelled the theory that Morgan had a female booty call, who left soon after, left the door unlocked, and DJK slipped in and attacked Morgan while he was sleeping. He may have been watching Morgan, was infatuated with him, or ‘had’ to murder him according to some fantasy mission.

Just usually turns out that the simplest explanation is the one that ends up being the case.

Just a thought. We all think that MH didn't fight back because the newspapers say that he was stabbed in the neck/back region. But he may well have had other defensive wounds on his hands that we know nothing about because the police are still keeping some details close.

Obviously however, in the end he was incapacitated. I'm just saying that it may not be that he was immediately overpowered - as we all think he was. (Not that it makes any real difference though - poor MH is still gone).

<modsnip>

I know what you mean .. But say with the Jodi Arias case there was speculation that Travis was forced to have sex with her by her that day, there was debate about that because it was a fair question, just as it is here. There is as much likelihood that sex was consensual here, as there is that it was not. So theories develop around each possibility as we await more detailed information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3