GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Enzeder has the skillz I lack! Awesome. :B

That's the same route I came up with, based on msm (and AJM's help).
BBM

Same route shown here in the Daily Telegraph as well I see Ausgirl. Ground floor flat but I'm thinking that maybe there's a second floor as well looking at online real estate rentals for ground floor units in that block of units.

2llyl8l.jpg

Source: DailyTelegraph
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-morgan-huxley/story-fni0cx12-1226720513510

Open door to horror in the murder of Morgan Huxley

Excerpt: Last night police would not confirm a friend's account that the door to the ground-floor unit was ajar when Ms Redmond got home.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-morgan-huxley/story-fni0cx12-1226720513510

BBM

Same route shown here in the Daily Telegraph as well I see Ausgirl. Ground floor flat but I'm thinking that maybe there's a second floor as well looking at online real estate rentals for ground floor units in that block of units.

I doubt that the second level is part of the ground floor flat (which would be first floor to our American friends). We have ground floor, then first floor. They have first floor then second floor.

But I recall that a neighbour UPSTAIRS reported hearing noises from downstairs around 02:50 - happy to be corrected if I'm not recalling that correctly.

Our usual layout for these types of apartment blocks are that they are all on the one level, with a couple of bedrooms, lounge/dining, kitchen/galley, bathroom, and a small entrance hall off which all the rooms open. But I haven't seen the floor plans to these units, so could be way off the mark.

Most of the ones I've ever been in though have had the two bedrooms adjoining, with just a single wall between them.

I doubt that the second level is part of the ground floor flat (which would be first floor to our American friends). We have ground floor, then first floor. They have first floor then second floor.

But I recall that a neighbour UPSTAIRS reported hearing noises from downstairs around 02:50 - happy to be corrected if I'm not recalling that correctly.

Our usual layout for these types of apartment blocks are that they are all on the one level, with a couple of bedrooms, lounge/dining, kitchen/galley, bathroom, and a small entrance hall off which all the rooms open. But I haven't seen the floor plans to these units, so could be way off the mark.

Most of the ones I've ever been in though have had the two bedrooms adjoining, with just a single wall between them.

BBM

I was actually just reading about the neighbour upstairs hearing noises. (see below quote) - There is a photo of an entrance into the unit at the below link - trying to make out the number on the door - 34 maybe?

SEPTEMBER 13, 2013

A neighbour said she was home at the time Mr Huxley was attacked, and recalled unusual noises from the apartment downstairs .
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...on-morgan-huxley/story-fni0cx12-1226717287702

MH was meant to have been sitting at the bar in the pub, if he was waiting for someone, he could have sat near the window & watched the area - & walked out when he saw DK - without going outside, ' pacing up & down '-

that is, if he was waiting for someone/DK, & depends if that area could be seen from the window,

If MH was trying to keep any meet a secret, then why go into the pub in the first place, he could have easily told DK the addresse, he too would have known the area, living in close proximity & 'working'

It's strange if they did not know each, that DK would have just ran out & up to a stranger, in his uniform, if working, he would not have been fresh & probably smelt foody - taking the chance that perhaps MH is out for sexual activity,

If this was an arranged meeting, because of the above, it just seems odd, even if someone is getting together with someone for quick sex, surely first iimpression counts -

MH came across as someone who did not have problems in arranging hook ups, that is why this one with DK makes no sense - if it was arranged.

I think I found an old listing for MH's flat and it's a two storey house. If DJK heard the flat mate get home and was still in the house it would've taken a while to get out and he was more likely to have been heard or seen, assuming the bedrooms are upstairs... Unless she went to the toilet or the kitchen. Looks as though the kitchen is behind the stairs so he could've run down them without her seeing him, but surely would've heard him leaving, and maybe that's why she walked into the room, because she heard something and assumed Morgan was up, and might be keen for a late night chat.
BBM

Do you have a link for that flat please Jmbr. I found this old real estate listing yesterday when I was looking for something that would show the layout for a ground floor unit at 14 Watson Street. There are a few pic's of interior of a ground floor unit at this link. The August 24, 2011 listing for this particular unit is saying "Available: NOW".

MH has lived at the apartment complex for more than five years.

October 08, 2013

He then walked less than 50m down tree-lined Watson St to the white-bricked apartment complex he had called home for more than five years.

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...sex-police-claim/story-fncynjr2-1226734669420

Photos: 34/14 Watson Street NEUTRAL BAY LEASED [.....] AUGUST 24, 2011
http://www.hockeys.com.au/memdisplay/mempageview_new.php?display=mempageview7&id=6107376

If the woman upstairs was in her bedroom, she might have heard noises coming from downstairs, I don't know how loud MH's moaning would have been, ( Australian reported it was moaning that she heard) considering the wounds that he had

Could she have actually heard DK? When DK was leaving the unit, he could have heard someone coming in, he panicked & ran back - upstairs, ( DK claimed he saw a young woman going to the unit when he was leaving) from the upstairs flight, he could have really seen a woman - JR - he could have been making noises - panting,etc in which case the woman might have thought they were coming from downstairs - or thought they did when she heard of the murder -

That might explain how DK saw a woman, & she did not see him -

Many homes today have weapons in them. Some homes have guns....all homes have knives. If someone wants to kill you they will do it regardless of what type of weapon is available to them. It's just a fact of life. And it's not the weapons, it's the people and their lack of control over their emotions.....or in some cases lack of emotions. jmo

Now I have an excuse for why my knives are never sharp :D

I tend to think DJK brought the knife with him since police searched the cooking school for missing knives.

O/T - I get that people use weapons to kill, but some weapons are deadlier than others. Guns are designed to kill and shouldn't be easy to get hold of, imo. I would rather try running from someone with a knife than a gun. Though knives are pretty darn scary too as Morgan's fate shows.

Now I have an excuse for why my knives are never sharp :D

I tend to think DJK brought the knife with him since police searched the cooking school for missing knives.

O/T - I get that people use weapons to kill, but some weapons are deadlier than others. Guns are designed to kill and shouldn't be easy to get hold of, imo. I would rather try running from someone with a knife than a gun. Though knives are pretty darn scary too as Morgan's fate shows.

October 9, 2013

Sydney Cooking School owner Brett Deverall said police had searched his business and all 96 knives at his cooking school had been accounted for.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...-police-say-20131008-2v6e5.html#ixzz2hfcAOJ51

The following is from the latest report....

October 12, 2013

Meanwhile they have seized knives from Huxley's home in Watson St, where he was killed, and from the Kelsalls' unit in Spruson St for forensic examining.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...an-morgan-huxley/story-fni0cx12-1226738606127

If the woman upstairs was in her bedroom, she might have heard noises coming from downstairs, I don't know how loud MH's moaning would have been, ( Australian reported it was moaning that she heard) considering the wounds that he had

Could she have actually heard DK? When DK was leaving the unit, he could have heard someone coming in, he panicked & ran back - upstairs, ( DK claimed he saw a young woman going to the unit when he was leaving) from the upstairs flight, he could have really seen a woman - JR - he could have been making noises - panting,etc in which case the woman might have thought they were coming from downstairs - or thought they did when she heard of the murder -

I wouldn't believe a word DJK has said & going by this report, police don't believe him either. One thing criminals are very good at is telling lies...multitudes of lies, to try & cover their own backsides.

October 13, 2013

It is understood police have not accepted Mr Kelsall's version of the night's events

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2hfdCbuy1

I have also been thinking someone at the pizza shop or somewhere in those shops could have let slip to DJK that police were showing the CCTV images around and that's made him need to explain himself.

Makes sense, if DK did not go into the unit with the intention of murder, he would have been in a panic, being in the area, he would have heard alot of things said ( most of which at the time were not reported in the media)
especially if he was really working

He could have also, for some reason, been advised by someone to contact police.

October 9, 2013

Sydney Cooking School owner Brett Deverall said police had searched his business and all 96 knives at his cooking school had been accounted for.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...-police-say-20131008-2v6e5.html#ixzz2hfcAOJ51

The following is from the latest report....

October 12, 2013

Meanwhile they have seized knives from Huxley's home in Watson St, where he was killed, and from the Kelsalls' unit in Spruson St for forensic examining.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...an-morgan-huxley/story-fni0cx12-1226738606127

Thanks. I was thinking that if they hadn't found the knife yet, then it couldn't have come from Morgan's. Since it would be missing. Perhaps they are considering the possibility that DJK washed and replaced the knife :dunno:

RSBM

I truly don't believe that DJK saw a woman. He was just using that to put the blame on someone else. He called the police to explain why his DNA was in the bedroom, then tried to shift the focus onto the person who killed Morgan, who must have been the woman he saw entering the unit. I think he was just bouncing off the talk about scorned lovers in the media and tried to use it to his advantage.

Failed miserably, obviously :D

I wouldn't believe a word DJK has said & going by this report, police don't believe him either. One thing criminals are very good at is telling lies...multitudes of lies, to try & cover their own backsides.

That is true, with desperate ppl, they will say and do anything to protect themselves, that is what the reasonable side of my mind thinks too

This case is so bizarre, I sometimes think with all the twists & turns that have occured throughout this case that perhaps anything is possible - all reasonable & logical seems to me that one really has to have an open mind in all of this

BBM

I was actually just reading about the neighbour upstairs hearing noises. (see below quote) - There is a photo of an entrance into the unit at the below link - trying to make out the number on the door - 34 maybe?

I found a listing for 34, assuming that is his flat they're walking near?

RSBM
I truly don't believe that DJK saw a woman. He was just using that to put the blame on someone else. He called the police to explain why his DNA was in the bedroom, then tried to shift the focus onto the person who killed Morgan, who must have been the woman he saw entering the unit. I think he was just bouncing off the talk about scorned lovers in the media and tried to use it to his advantage.

LOL - I surrender, just putting out thoughts as they come to mind.

BBM

Do you have a link for that flat please Jmbr. I found this old real estate listing yesterday when I was looking for something that would show the layout for a ground floor unit at 14 Watson Street. There are a few pic's of interior of a ground floor unit at this link. The August 24, 2011 listing for this particular unit is saying "Available: NOW".

MH has lived at the apartment complex for more than five years.

Photos: 34/14 Watson Street NEUTRAL BAY LEASED [.....] AUGUST 24, 2011
http://www.hockeys.com.au/memdisplay/mempageview_new.php?display=mempageview7&id=6107376

That's the one I found but wasn't sure if it was his. They're in front of 34, but maybe just because there's steps leading down to the car park there? The link I found said it wasn't available now, but I found other flats, including 35 next door and had the same layout. They'd all be similar.

What a pigsty! That photo goes to show just how crazy the real estate market is in Sydney. I can't imagine living in such a mess, let alone putting photos of it on the internet!!

Ha that's the first thing I thought! It's worse over here in London. They show you around absolutely filthy dumps. Ugh!

Ha that's the first thing I thought! It's worse over here in London. They show you around absolutely filthy dumps. Ugh!

HA!! I went househunting in Alexandria in Sydney once, and the poor real estate agent had to do the open inspection while a large woman in her 30's sat fair on the lounge, with full bed hair while wearing pink terry towelling robe eating potato chips! The entire house was a dump, dirty dishes, dirty laundry, unmade beds the whole nine yards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
audreyshura