GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex-fiance and a guy I am dating now both have Asperger's. I have a type. I think the wildest misconception about Asperger's is that those who have it are unable to lie.
Both were unable to harm a fly, unless of course they both lied to me :)

Ironically I've been reading up about Asperger's over the last few months. I suspect that a little family member (just started school) is suffering from this syndrome. I've been observing him for a while now and I'm almost convinced this is the case. He is not violent in any way, just detached and quite content to play with his mobile phone game thingy. (Sorry I don't know what it's called but I want to throw it to the SH.) He seems to be in his own world and just can't be reached. He doesn't make eye contact when spoken to or when he speaks to others and he is somewhat of a loner. He has two younger siblings and is very loving to the younger one but can't tolerate the middle child. He does sometimes make some very profound and thought provoking statements and I'm always wondering what makes his mind tick. I'm yet to suggest to his mother that Asperger's may be apparent. What is very upsetting is that his mother continually yells and screams at him (and the younger two) and this drives me insane, so I can only imagine what it is doing to him. Poor baby. Time to take a stand I think!

It seems DJK was high functioning, if he has Asperger's.

Don't know about OZ, but here it takes a lot to get away with murder due to mental deficiency. Even here, he would then be put in an institute for those with a mental handicap for the rest of his life b/c of the murder.

Hans Reiser is a famous case here. He murdered his wife, tried to represent himself and claim Asperger's. Can't remember his diagnosis though. At any rate, once the jury found him guilty, he took LE to Nina' body that he buried.

IF DJK is diagnosed, it still has a lot of variables, and if this were the U.S., he would never get out of jail or jail institution to murder again.

How does it work there?

I think I need to refer that question to somebody more knowledgeable than me in the area of sentencing. But I believe you would be dealt with as either a "correctional patient" or "forensic patient" subject to on-going review.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I've been following the story and was doing some sleuthing the other night when they arrested DJK and said that he was gay. As I'm gay and also live in Sydney i thought i'd try checking a few of the online gay meeting sites and i came across DJK's profile on one of them.

I won't mention the site, nor profile name publicly but I can provide some details about DJK. His profile states he is 6'0" (183cm) and 77kg. He was last active on the site 8 October 2013 (day of arrest?).

<modsnip>

Welcome Webhunter and thanks for your input. The stats you've mentioned about DJK fit with what I first thought when I saw the pics of him on the day of his arrest. I wouldn't call him weedy etc. To me he looks more, what I would call lanky.

<modsnip>

not everyone one person with aspergers is the same everyone has varying degrees of it no one person is the same

Accused killer Daniel Kelsall was in laneway as Morgan Huxley had his last beer

October 15, 2013

ACCUSED killer Daniel Kelsall was captured on a security camera walking slowly in a laneway with a direct view of where Morgan Huxley was having his last drink, before he was allegedly murdered.

Police have seized surveillance footage which shows Kelsall, 20, hanging around in Grosvenor Lane at Neutral Bay in the early hours of September 8, around the same time Mr Huxley was drinking alone at The Oaks Hotel

A business owner who handed over the footage to police last week said Kelsall, who can be seen on the footage wearing black and white checked pants and a dark-coloured T-shirt, appears to be wandering aimlessly in the laneway

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d-his-last-beer/story-fni0cx12-1226739920271#

What a creeper. Sounds more and more like he was stalking him.

Re asperger syndrome - most high functioning aspies are good at lying. Some are prolific. Though the term is now 'autism 2' not asperger. Another change to confuse everyone. I'll look for a link when I'm not on my phone.

Also, court is in 2 hours. I hope more details are released.

I just though of something. If DJK stole something it's likely that he wasn't interrupted by the sound of the key in the door. If he was in a panic trying to leave he probably would have been focussed on leaving rather than stealing.

So now I'm thinking that he might have deliberately left morgan struggling. That's a common thing in fantasy books.

You can all come tidy my place, if you wanna. ;)

I am REALLY hoping Mountain Misst or somebody can get a leg in to the courtroom so we can hear about it all, as mentioned earlier in the thread somewhere.

Am not local AG, however we do have someone going this morning.

Attachments

• aussie.png
    aussie.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 11
I think you're right Makara. The Oaks is a huge pub with lots of separate areas. The other doors might have been locked or it just have been simpler to leave by the nearest exit and walk around to the lights rather than through the pub itself.

Or maybe he wanted to hit the head on his way out... And the men's room was along that path...

:dunno:

So he was still hanging around the area at 7.30am on the same day of the murder. :confused:

BBM

Big Bear Shopping Centre - 116 Military Road, Neutral Bay

Only 4½ hours after the attack and 000 call too .... I wonder if he was one of the (I presume) many onlookers who were watching police in their investigative process following Morgan's murder?

What did he do with his clothes (if he had blood on his glasses, did he have blood on his clothes too?) - did he manage to go home and change first, then came back to watch the activities? Did he then throw his clothes away somewhere - and did his family wonder where his chequered pants went?

I guess the Aspergers could be why the police let him take his book with him when he was arrested - help to stop any adverse reaction and keep the arrest as calm as possible.

Accused killer Daniel Kelsall was in laneway as Morgan Huxley had his last beer

October 15, 2013

ACCUSED killer Daniel Kelsall was captured on a security camera walking slowly in a laneway with a direct view of where Morgan Huxley was having his last drink, before he was allegedly murdered.

Police have seized surveillance footage which shows Kelsall, 20, hanging around in Grosvenor Lane at Neutral Bay in the early hours of September 8, around the same time Mr Huxley was drinking alone at The Oaks Hotel

A business owner who handed over the footage to police last week said Kelsall, who can be seen on the footage wearing black and white checked pants and a dark-coloured T-shirt, appears to be wandering aimlessly in the laneway

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d-his-last-beer/story-fni0cx12-1226739920271#

This is now somewhat confusing, MH was pacing up and down on Ben Boyd Rd, outside the Oaks and DJK was hanging around in the Lane Way opposite, this slightly contradicts the earlier reports that before he approached MH at the lights near Watson St he was seen on CCTV walking past Vinnies. I'm still not 100% convinced it wasn't pre arranged. Perhaps he was hanging around waiting for MH to finish his beer, he could see him but didn't want to be seen going up to him in the pub. Was getting annoyed waiting and went for a walk around the block, in which time MH came out, paced up and down waiting for DJK, he wasn't around so headed home?

At least it has been cleared up the DJK was in fact working and is it huge coincidence that MH heads to Oaks at 1am, the same time DJK was due to finish working that night?

On a side note, I was walking back to my car last night outside a friends and I heard someone running up behind me, seriously I think my heart skipped a beat and I was in full panic, turns out was just a kid running to get something from his parents car parked near mine, but this case has certainly shaken me up.

This is now somewhat confusing, MH was pacing up and down on Ben Boyd Rd, outside the Oaks and DJK was hanging around in the Lane Way opposite, this slightly contradicts the earlier reports that before he approached MH at the lights near Watson St he was seen on CCTV walking past Vinnies. I'm still not 100% convinced it wasn't pre arranged. Perhaps he was hanging around waiting for MH to finish his beer, he could see him but didn't want to be seen going up to him in the pub. Was getting annoyed waiting and went for a walk around the block, in which time MH came out, paced up and down waiting for DJK, he wasn't around so headed home?

At least it has been cleared up the DJK was in fact working and is it huge coincidence that MH heads to Oaks at 1am, the same time DJK was due to finish working that night?

On a side note, I was walking back to my car last night outside a friends and I heard someone running up behind me, seriously I think my heart skipped a beat and I was in full panic, turns out was just a kid running to get something from his parents car parked near mine, but this case has certainly shaken me up.

Funny how following these cases stick in our minds more than we realize... Isn't it?

I am certainly more aware of my surroundings... And people, too... Since I have been following WS...

:what:

Want to preface this with the fact that there are varying degrees of Aspergers, as others have stated.

Asperger syndrome

- restricted and repetitive patterns of behaviour and interests
- physical clumsiness and atypical (peculiar, odd) use of language are frequently reported
- more common in males than females. Experts generally place the sex ratio for autism spectrum disorders at 4:1, though it may be higher
- begins in infancy or childhood, has a steady course without remission or relapse
- characterized by qualitative impairment in social interaction
- intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity
- a lack of demonstrated empathy
- impaired nonverbal behaviours in areas such as eye contact, facial expression, posture, and gesture
- they approach others, even if awkwardly
- childhood desire for companionship can become numbed through a history of failed social encounters

The hypothesis that individuals with AS are predisposed to violent or criminal behavior has been investigated, but is not supported by data.More evidence suggests children with AS are victims rather than victimizers. A 2008 review found that an overwhelming number of reported violent criminals with AS had coexisting psychiatric disorders such as schizoaffective disorder

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members