GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks enzeder! I guess DJK was up late the night before (Mon) the arrest using the site, there aren't usually many people online before 9:30am especially Mon/Tue.

<modsnip>it seems strange DJK would keep using the site after what happened. Although who knows with these things.

You're welcome! - Interesting - I'd really like to know what time DJK contacted the police.

Huxley's alleged killer contacted police, sources say
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-alleged-killer-contacted-police-sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html

Yes, tomorrow at 9:30am .....

Court Listings Search Results as at: 13 October 2013 04:31 PM EDST

15 Oct 09:30 Mention Criminal Local Unassigned Central Unassigned NSW Police v Daniel Jack KELSALL 201300306494
- 15 Oct 09:30 Mention (Police) Criminal Local Unassigned Central Unassigned R v DANIEL JACK KELSALL 201300302108

The court list is subject to change, please check regularly for any updates.
http://www.localcourt.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/localcourts/court_lists.html

Just checked ... still on schedule, same time ...

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/court...72d070efb5eee7b0ca257c040023bb0c?OpenDocument

Wowee, you guys have been busy!! Thank YOU all for the pics, maps, and marly for the new thread. :heart:

And more :welcome: 's for the new members!

Brightbird, just bouncing off your comment, re letting people into your house -- I've done this, too, (like you, NOT for sex but just the company) after a boozy night out, because I am (or rather, was back then) a highly social, outgoing person (as was Morgan) and moreso when three sheets to the wind. Really, I am very lucky none of these people were harmful...

I actually know lots of people who've done this. And some who still do (not me, though, after reading up on murders for years, no way..plus I have a kiddo to think about these days).

One of those people WAS murdered many years ago now, come to think of it. By a bunch of Maoris, who killed him by blunt force trauma, we think just for his leather jacket which they stole. He invited them in for a drink... or, probably, a smoke.. and things went pear-shaped from there. I doubt he'd have invited them in if he was sober, he was quite a different person after a few drinks, though, much more friendly.

I can so see DJK spotting Morgan's exit from the pub, pause to get steady for the walk home (fresh air can make you headspin after sitting for drinks.. and Morgan had probably been drinking quite a bit that day on top of the beers at the Oaks) and maybe noting he was a little unsteady..

DJK had probably seen Morgan around - M was a 'fixture' at the Oaks, and DJK seems to have been a daily (multiple times daily) fixture at all the food places which have a direct view into the pub.... as well as likely seeing him around the various shops and cafes, etc.

So he sees Morgan exit the Oaks all boozy and maybe thinking all his wishes have come true, dashes up to chat his way into Morgan's place...

If this little sod can invent a (admittedly very fail) cover story for his presence at the flat, potentially lie through his teeth about where he works, etc, then I see no problem with him sleazing his way into Morgan's place. For sure, hoping for a shag he probably wouldn't have a hope for with a sober (or hey, conscious?) Morgan.

I am less clear with theories about what happened after that - but somehow, Morgan was rendered unable to fight DJK's attack. The little worm killed Morgan and was then sleazy enough to steal from the man lying bleeding to death on the floor.... So no, I don't have a problem thinking this nasty person could attempt sex on a passed-out drunken Morgan, or slip Morgan a rufie in his beer or whatever.

Sorry for the :blahblah: but I do think DJK was a LOT more predatory than he looks. Maybe he counts on that...

I mean -- look at him. Cruising sex sites, carrying on like nothing happened, after stabbing a man to death with such horrific violence.

Makes my skin crawl.

I mean -- look at him. Cruising sex sites, carrying on like nothing happened, after stabbing a man to death with such horrific violence.

Just popped in to catch up, and feel the need to point out that so far, he hasn't been proved guilty. While I appreciate the police think they've got their man - and they may well have - there may still be more to this than meets the eye.

I'm trying to keep an open mind and just work on the facts as they come to light - although that is way too slow... Grrrr! :banghead:

It will be VERY interesting to hear the police case from the court appearance tomorrow.

I've been following the story and was doing some sleuthing the other night when they arrested DJK and said that he was gay. As I'm gay and also live in Sydney i thought i'd try checking a few of the online gay meeting sites and i came across DJK's profile on one of them.

I won't mention the site, nor profile name publicly but I can provide some details about DJK. His profile states he is 6'0" (183cm) and 77kg. He was last active on the site 8 October 2013 (day of arrest?).

<modsnip>

Welcome webhunter_au. Great info! So DJK wasn't much shorter than Morgan, though Morgan looked a little bit heavier than 77kg. Maybe not so hard to incapacitate Morgan then, especially after a long day of partying, with a blow to the head perhaps, before stabbing him.

:welcome6:

"Hard to miss at 189 centimetres tall, the former Hunters Hill High student turned on to busy Military Road, headed for his unit less than 100 metres away."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...pped-sydney-20131011-2vcva.html#ixzz2hhMHJMCe

Just popped in to catch up, and feel the need to point out that so far, he hasn't been proved guilty. While I appreciate the police think they've got their man - and they may well have - there may still be more to this than meets the eye.

I'm trying to keep an open mind and just work on the facts as they come to light - although that is way too slow... Grrrr! :banghead:

It will be VERY interesting to hear the police case from the court appearance tomorrow.

Yeah, I hear ya, Doc.

But if he isn't guilty, I'll do a lap around the MCG in the nuddy.

(we need an 'Aussie' emoticon! Marlywings! Can we?? Pleeeeze?) :D

Well OK, but I think most Aussies are glad to live without guns around, we have less murder because of that.

You are proud of your country...

and I can appreciate that!

I LOVE Australia, too!

:skip:

JMO

I doubt that the second level is part of the ground floor flat (which would be first floor to our American friends). We have ground floor, then first floor. They have first floor then second floor.

But I recall that a neighbour UPSTAIRS reported hearing noises from downstairs around 02:50 - happy to be corrected if I'm not recalling that correctly.

Our usual layout for these types of apartment blocks are that they are all on the one level, with a couple of bedrooms, lounge/dining, kitchen/galley, bathroom, and a small entrance hall off which all the rooms open. But I haven't seen the floor plans to these units, so could be way off the mark.

Most of the ones I've ever been in though have had the two bedrooms adjoining, with just a single wall between them.
Some clever Sleuther... Upthread... Or last thread... Posted the floor plans of the Unit MH lived in...

I can't recall who that Sleuther is...

but maybe they can post it here again?

TIA...:seeya:

I can so see DJK spotting Morgan's exit from the pub, pause to get steady for the walk home (fresh air can make you headspin after sitting for drinks.. and Morgan had probably been drinking quite a bit that day on top of the beers at the Oaks) and maybe noting he was a little unsteady..

DJK had probably seen Morgan around - M was a 'fixture' at the Oaks, and DJK seems to have been a daily (multiple times daily) fixture at all the food places which have a direct view into the pub.... as well as likely seeing him around the various shops and cafes, etc.

So he sees Morgan exit the Oaks all boozy and maybe thinking all his wishes have come true, dashes up to chat his way into Morgan's place...

RSBM

My opinion hasn't changed a whole lot about what happened that night, primarily due to Morgan's pacing back and forth on the footpath before heading home, and his late and unsuccessful calls to friends for some friendly company. I think he just picked the wrong company after that, and there was some misunderstanding or disagreement about money, which Morgan sadly lost in a most horrific way.

Yeah, I hear ya, Doc.

But if he isn't guilty, I'll do a lap around the MCG in the nuddy.

(we need an 'Aussie' emoticon! Marlywings! Can we?? Pleeeeze?) :D

Heheh :) If - and I agree with you it's a big 'if' - he isn't guilty, I'll fly down to the MCG for the event... ;)

Just on sizes: DJK is 183cm and 77Kg - that's fairly slight for a 6-footer. Morgan was 189cm (approx 6'2") and from his photos I'd guess about 90Kg or thereabouts. Also, probably significantly fitter than DJK, given that Morgan built pontoons for a living (that's pretty decent manual work) while DJK was either an apprentice chef or a games geek.

So the mystery remains as to how he stopped Morgan from fighting back and defending himself. I'm busting to get info from tomorrow's court appearance, especially as to the details of the police case.

BBM

Do you have a link for that flat please Jmbr. I found this old real estate listing yesterday when I was looking for something that would show the layout for a ground floor unit at 14 Watson Street. There are a few pic's of interior of a ground floor unit at this link. The August 24, 2011 listing for this particular unit is saying "Available: NOW".

MH has lived at the apartment complex for more than five years.

Photos: 34/14 Watson Street NEUTRAL BAY LEASED [.....] AUGUST 24, 2011
http://www.hockeys.com.au/memdisplay/mempageview_new.php?display=mempageview7&id=6107376
O/T...This may sound so mean of me... But I would think someone would tidy up a bit if they were putting their place out for sale/rental/lease...

:sweep:

And... Just to let you all know... I admit I am not a perfect home cleaner, myself...:blushing:

You can all come tidy my place, if you wanna. ;)

I am REALLY hoping Mountain Misst or somebody can get a leg in to the courtroom so we can hear about it all, as mentioned earlier in the thread somewhere.

eta LOL, you guys..

I think I'd be to streaking as :bananalama: is to Lady Godiva...

Thanks, Marlywings, for this thread!

It is so helpful! :seeya:

Thanks Jmbr - I made out 34 and 35 on the doors as well. Most of the ground floor units that I've seen for 14 Watson Street, thus far, have two levels. Below is a floor plan for #40

23sdfe9.jpg

40/4-14 Watson Street, Neutral Bay

10 photos: Superb two level townhouse in the heart of Neutral Bay - 40/4-14 Watson Street, Neutral Bay
http://house.ksou.cn/p.php?q=Neutral+Bay&sta=nsw&id=461961

Maybe these floor plans could be posted in the media thread?

Just a thought...

TIA...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members