GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he'd been watching/stalking Morgan for a time, and I do think he had been, he'd have seen the cars, the boats, the women, many friends, all money people, beautiful people...

I'll give you some background about the local area. The Oaks is an upmarket pub, but only because it is in close proximity to Mosman. Where he was situated is hardly an affluent area (Neutral bay). It is crowded and I can't see him getting parking permits for boats, let alone multiple cars. If he was in possession of those things then the only way DK would know was by tailing him by car.

Furthermore, he went to the local public school and didn't have a professional job (not that he would know that). He was popular, but he would not have stood out overtly from the crowd. The guy seems normal to me except he hung out with beautiful women.

.. and perhaps via watching, he thought he did know Morgan, even if he didn't really.
Maybe. It is also very possible he stalked him while knowing him.

That's really a well documented stalker type of mentality. The crime was so much overkill, I cannot see DJK being in a very balanced state of mind. It's not a stretch, IMO, that he thought more was on offer than there really was.
The crime is not over kill at all if he the type of killer who gains sexual gratification from killing his sexual partner. He will spend the 30 years masturbating to the memory of the crime. He is most likely a psychopath (sociopath these days) and feels nothing for his victim at all. He is not necessarily unbalanced as you say ie. in emotion turmoil or psychotic.

Just to add - there could be years of loneliness, disappointment, frustration, rejection in those 28 stabs and slashes.. says to me a person very much on the edge (and well and truly over it, I should say).
Possibly. More likely he is a garden variety psychopath who felt nothing for his victim.

<modsnip>
Also yeah - his mum and dad must be devastated. I am a mum, and cannot begin to imagine my child doing something like this or how I'd feel.

Yes it seems the pair didn't know each other however there's been a couple of conflicting reports about the walk home.

Huxley was seen on security footage walking barefoot from The Oaks Hotel down Military Road towards his Watson Street home, with Kelsall seen following in the same direction "two seconds" later in the early hours of September 8

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

Then there's this one...

No one is seen walking behind or in front of the 31-year-old as he walked along Military Road in the direction of his unit, which is less than 150 metres away.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...with-victim-20131008-2v5kg.html#ixzz2hHBuC1tC

And this...

Police allege Daniel Jack Kelsall, 20, struck up a conversation with Mr Huxley as he walked home to his Watson Street unit in the early hours of September

It is believed Mr Huxley allowed the man, whom he had never met, to come into his unit and there were no signs of forced entry.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...with-victim-20131008-2v5kg.html#ixzz2hHBWR3Kj

Thank you, Marlywings, for putting all these conflicting reports in one post...

I was confused... And couldn't remember where I had read each of these...

:seeya:

Boxhead - awesome to get a local perspective, cheers. You wouldn't happen to know if those apartments at 17-19 Watson have exits in both Watson & Cheal Ln, maybe?

I think I have to agree mostly with what you've said, though we must (pleasantly :)) agree to disagree (for the present at least) about the whole 'they knew each other' bit.

I'm for sure seeing sociopathic traits in the theft, the blase getting on with life, enjoying expo, take-away food, etc, behaviour afterwards. Like nothing happened..

This is not at odds, though, with someone who didn't really know their object. Feasible either way, I think.

eta "Overkill" is just describing injuries above and beyond that which is necessary to kill a person, ie, for rage or enjoyment, whatever. It indicates more was going on motive-wise than just robbery gone wrong, say..

Is it a good time to start tossing around a few favourite Personality Disorders, based on a few flimsy reports and a couple of cached links? Or would that just be wrong?

No more wrong than tossing about assumptions to sexuality, I guess. ;)

The reports aren't that flimsy - there -was- overkill, and there -was- behaviour that suggests not a lot of remorse. I sure couldn't flip off to a game expo after stabbing somebody 28 times and in the middle of a hot police hunt...

Boxhead - awesome to get a local perspective, cheers. You wouldn't happen to know if those apartments at 17-19 Watson have exits in both Watson & Cheal Ln, maybe?
I don't but I'll have a look tomorrow night.

I think I have to agree mostly with what you've said, though we must (pleasantly :)) agree to disagree (for the present at least) about the whole 'they knew each other' bit.
It would be boring if we all agreed :). I just think there was ample opportunity to have struck up a friendship when crossing paths legitimately and established that they had similar sexual desires. If this was the case then Morgan would have requested discretion from DK.

I'm for sure seeing sociopathic traits in the theft, the blase getting on with life, enjoying expo, take-away food, etc, behaviour afterwards. Like nothing happened..

This is not at odds, though, with someone who didn't really know their object. Feasible either way, I think.
Agreed. He has psychopath written all over him.

eta "Overkill" is just describing injuries above and beyond that which is necessary to kill a person, ie, for rage or enjoyment, whatever. It indicates more was going on motive-wise than just robbery gone wrong, say..

OK. Yep. It is thrill kill or an anger kill. No robbery motive. It reminds me of John Glover (the local serial killer) who stole money from his victims and played the pokies after he was done. His motive wasn't robbery.

I don't but I'll have a look tomorrow night.

Legend. Thanks heaps!

It reminds me of John Glover (the local serial killer) who stole money from his victims and played the pokies after he was done. His motive wasn't robbery.

Glover.. yeah, wasn't he a piece of work.

.. and yet another killer with the middle name 'Wayne'. :waitasec:

We hope to have someone in court IHNC, so you'll get a blow by blow of the action. ;)

Oh My Gosh!

that is the BEST!

wish I could be there with you!

I can't wait to hear about all the details... Like... How he acts... His demeanor...eye movement... Actions... Reactions... Etc....

Oh... And about the facts, too! :giggle:

thank you!

:tyou:

does anyone else find it slightly strange that Morgan was still alive (although barely) when he was found by his housemate?

I don't mean to be crude, but wouldn't DK have wanted to finish the job properly if he didn't want to risk being identified?

Then again, he let himself get captured on CCTV, left DNA at the scene and still had some of Morgan's blood on his satchel.. which all tends to suggest that he is quite the dunce.

There is a chance that he heard her coming, but it's weird. Maybe he even hid in the room with Morgan as she walked through to her own room, then slid out the door before she came back out to discover Morgan? She is one lucky lady IMO.

There is a chance that he heard her coming, but it's weird. Maybe he even hid in the room with Morgan as she walked through to her own room, then slid out the door before she came back out to discover Morgan? She is one lucky lady IMO.

I agree. Either that or not quite killing him was part of the fun. The superficial wounds sound like he was playing with him whilst he was dying. Risk taking is part and parcel of being a psychopath so he may have just left the guy with a glimmer of hope of survival to heighten the experience.

Police believe Kelsall followed Mr Huxley home, after meeting at a local pub in Neutral Bay, in the hope of having 01sex.

Mr Huxley, a renowned "ladies man", was seen on CCTV footage walking barefoot from The Oaks Hotel down a busy street towards his home about 1.30am, with Kelsall seen following in the same direction seconds later.

The accused man's distraught mother, Lynne Kelsall, learned from police that her son and Mr Huxley, a marine construction company owner, had been involved in sexual activity in the lead up to the alleged murder.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/10/10/05/17/accused-s-parents-grieve-for-morgan-huxley

If it was consensual sex, no one would've ended up dead.

:twocents:

That is exactly what I think, well put.

Unless it was consensual sex and then one wanted to go further and try something the other wasn't willing to and things progressed from there.

I do find it interesting the police keep saying that DK went there in the hope of having sex or his intention was to have sex with the victim. They sort of leave what happened next open to interpretation

Legend. Thanks heaps!
Well I wandered over to the Oaks and had a diet coke at the internet cafe (which was a real dive). The Watson street unit block doesn't have access to cheal lane. The cooking place backs onto it though.

The unit block is surrounded by traffic grid lock and the only public transport options are by bus. It is a so so 1950s unit block. If he was rich there is no way DK could have known (unless he knew him and MH told him). The only place the guy could have had a boat would be at a marina or at his parents house. At best he could run one car out of there.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members