GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, thank you sooo much for that, BoxHead!!!!

Re boats - Morgan had a small business, maritime construction..

But yup, I see what you're saying. Cheers again for doing that walk. :)

Awesome, thank you sooo much for that, BoxHead!!!!

Re boats - Morgan had a small business, maritime construction..

But yup, I see what you're saying. Cheers again for doing that walk. :)

I realise he had a marine business of some sort. It did occur to me while in the internet cafe that he would only use an internet cafe if he wanted to be truly anonymous.

Who doesn't have their own home internet if they are running their own business? No shared internet between him and his flatmate?

I read that and think, hmmm ok, so the media is reporting what a friend of the mother of the suspect said. And the mother was told by the police, who were told by the suspect. Is that 4th hand information? If it turns out Morgan and DJK had a consensual sexual encounter, well weirder things have happened. But somehow Morgan, a tall fit man in his prime, was apparently unable to defend himself from a knife attack by a man much physically weaker. I reckon if sexual relations with DJK happened, he wasn't able to defend against that either.

I'm beginning to wonder if a bit of kink was involved - some BDSM where Morgan was tied up (and unable to defend himself).

I think DJK might have planned this well in advance. It sounds like he was waiting for someone (Morgan in particular? or just any unlucky person?)

police identified Kelsall, 20, as their key suspect after trawling through hours of CCTV footage gathered from local businesses and the council.

Huxley was seen on security footage walking barefoot from The Oaks Hotel down Military Road towards his Watson Street home, with Kelsall seen following in the same direction "two seconds" later in the early hours of September 8.

*snip*

Other security footage from the same night allegedly shows Kelsall standing outside Crust Pizza, directly opposite The Oaks Hotel's Ben Boyd Road entrance, which Huxley was seen leaving from about 1.30am.

Please note that Morgan was ALSO seen standing outside Crust Pizza. Maybe they *had* organised to meet up.

I'm beginning to wonder if a bit of kink was involved - some BDSM where Morgan was tied up (and unable to defend himself).

I think DJK might have planned this well in advance. It sounds like he was waiting for someone (Morgan in particular? or just any unlucky person?)

Please note that Morgan was ALSO seen standing outside Crust Pizza. Maybe they *had* organised to meet up.

If he had not made contact with Huxley prior to walking down Watson St he had all of about 15 seconds to establish a relationship with a stranger before he was in the unit block. That would be a remarkable feat for a loner who couldn't make friends.

They knew each other when DK was following MH down Watson St.

I'm curious about the books he was reading when reports keep saying he sat alone in cafés reading. Was he always reading the same book as he took with him when he was arrested, this May point to an obsession with the story itself. Isn't the character in the book a kitchen boy/apprentice chef as he claims he was in real life? Just a thought...

I haven't read it but DH is telling me this.

In Australia this book is called "Magician". In the US it is called "Magician: Apprentice".

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...an-Master-raymond-e-feist-5729935-481-800.jpg

1. Owner Sammy said he was a vegan who struck him as ''a little strange''.

2. He said the accused had often talked of how he worked at the cooking school across the road.

3. ''Never talked about his personal life,'' he said.

Via SMH 10/10/13

1. To become a Vegan or vegetarian requires personal deep thoughts about either your health or the effects on animals re. captivity or slaughter. I guess either he was a person contemplating life or he was brought up to be Vegan. Rules imposed upon him by family vs. contemplative action.

2. When he ordered takeaway, he told them he had employment in the kitchen. A kitchen hand follows the Chef to make sure all equipment required by the Chef is clean and available. A 1st year apprentice is delegated to prep of vegetables. Knife work is the first skill worked upon. I am sure his family knew with in the first couple of weeks that he either was enrolled in TAFE and could slice and dice. Chefs do not carry their knifes around which is similar to others learning a skill based course.

3. If he never talked about his private life, that would be understandable. Ausgirl is a gamer and she said the conversation is best suited to other 'Gamers'.

The other part of his private life was being a gay male. Did he get to entertain at home? It is one thing for someone to say that his family accepted but to bring a guy around for Xbox and more.

OK .. well this is like those stories of kids that wipe out their families, when in the months leading up they have been pretending to have some fab job, be graduating from college soon, etc. Thinking Casey Anthony, Bart Whittacker, and many more. They find they can't really make it in the real world, so they just go right ahead and lie and say they're making it just fine, and resort to stealing to come up with the income they are supposed to be earning. Is it possible that Jack has been leaving every day with his chef's uniform on carrying his chef knives, but instead of going to work, he's been hanging around the streets killing time until he can return home at the end of his 'shift'?

Yep. I'm leaning towards this more and more. And am probably completely wrong, along with every other theory I've had, lol!!

If he had not made contact with Huxley prior to walking down Watson St he had all of about 15 seconds to establish a relationship with a stranger before he was in the unit block. That would be a remarkable feat for a loner who couldn't make friends.

I'm beginning to think so. Both of them waiting across from the pizza shop could be very telling.

I actually think the book in DJK's hands looks more like Silverthorn than Magician.

http://www.geofftaylor-artist.com/system/files/imagecache/normal/covers/feist_re-silverthorn1.jpg

Silverthorn is the sequel to Magician.

Fruity, I remember that we first thought the book looked like 'brick'. The novel is a two part series and maybe he had part one and two in the same edition. The reviews of the book on 'good reads' seems that this is a book aimed at Grade 6-8 students. Some had this book read to them by their father. Not as highbrow as Lord of the Rings but of a similar genera.

As far as I can read his father has spoken to the media. It reads as though his first comment was condolences to the Huxley family.

Hi Boxhead and welcome. (Cute name BTW :floorlaugh:), I agree with everything you've said to date. Thanks for the input. I think it's highly likely that Morgan and JK knew each other.

You mentioned that you live locally. What is the vibe on the street right now?

Crust Pizza Neutral Bay closes at midnight on Saturdays, jfyi.

Thanks Ausgirl. He was such a regular with a 10 percent discount as much as Morgan was a regular at the pub. Oh.. stalkerish.

I realise he had a marine business of some sort. It did occur to me while in the internet cafe that he would only use an internet cafe if he wanted to be truly anonymous.

Who doesn't have their own home internet if they are running their own business? No shared internet between him and his flatmate?

From last night's report...

BBM

Next door at the Internet and Convenience store, the shop owner said Kelsall would come in every day or two, wearing a chef's apron, to buy bottles of iced tea, while Huxley came in about once a week to use the internet, sometimes accompanied by a woman.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

Hi Boxhead and welcome. (Cute name BTW :floorlaugh:), I agree with everything you've said to date. Thanks for the input. I think it's highly likely that Morgan and JK knew each other.

You mentioned that you live locally. What is the vibe on the street right now?
I wanted BoneHead but it was taken :)

The vibe on the street was that people were wondering which of the girl friends it would be. I had initially assumed that he was the ladies man and a jealous ex with some kind of personality disorder had killed him while he was asleep. Taking off his trousers afterwards to make it look like he had been engaging in gay sex to muddy the waters.

In retrospect if it had been a frenzied attack by a jealous ex gf, furious at the female attention he garnered then it didn't fit with 3 stab wounds and 25 superficial wounds. They would have all been deep stab wounds.

From last night's report...

BBM

Next door at the Internet and Convenience store, the shop owner said Kelsall would come in every day or two, wearing a chef's apron, to buy bottles of iced tea, while Huxley came in about once a week to use the internet, sometimes accompanied by a woman.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

That detail is odd.

BTW, there are hardly any products in the convenience part of the store (there is supermarket across the road). It is almost all internet cafe. They do PC repairs too.

My husband wonders if the book could be Rise of a Merchant Prince.

http://img.dooyoo.co.uk/GB_EN/orig/0/0/9/7/5/97568.jpg

For now I think I'll go with it being The Magician. Something about the colour of it although it's hard to tell as appears to me in following photo that he's holding the book upside down. I'm not finding a pic of back cover as yet but the barcode which is usually always on back cover seems clearly visibile.

360818-d58df228-3076-11e3-938d-be0514675153.jpg

9780586217832.jpg

http://www.bookdepository.com/Magician-Raymond-E-Feist/9780586217832

I am still having a hard time understanding how the 20 year old kid can go from being someone who was never in trouble to a murderer in an instant. Normally there is a level of progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand