GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when we saw the footage of jill meager her last moments adrian b was seen running after her to catch up to her she too was only a couple hundred or less metres from her home so I see nothing unusual about it at all after that except its predator behaviour with intent to commit a crime

Yes, except that AB was a dangerous criminal with a history of rape & murder,

DK, so far we don't know if he had caught up with MH with the sole intent of committing a crime,

We do know now that DK was a dishwasher at the school, so him carrying around a kit/satchel which possibly contained knives, that is strange, especially if he had no need for them in his current job.

I've been following the story and was doing some sleuthing the other night when they arrested DJK and said that he was gay. As I'm gay and also live in Sydney i thought i'd try checking a few of the online gay meeting sites and i came across DJK's profile on one of them.

I won't mention the site, nor profile name publicly but I can provide some details about DJK. His profile states he is 6'0" (183cm) and 77kg. He was last active on the site 8 October 2013 (day of arrest?).

<modsnip>

Welcome Webhunter!!!!:seeya:

Thank you so much for the information - wonderfully helpful to know!!

So, the owner of the cooking school described DJK "very docile and slow". I don't exactly know why, but I find that interesting in terms of the crime that was actually committed - not the impression I would have had from the frenzied murder scene??

Also, re the mystery of why on earth he would contact the police himself - am wondering if because he was Asperger's and he didn't fully comprehend the consequences of doing so?

The whole thing still seems really strange to me. :banghead: Let's see what info today brings....................

Yes, except that AB was a dangerous criminal with a history of rape & murder,

DK, so far we don't know if he had caught up with MH with the sole intent of committing a crime,

We do know now that DK was a dishwasher at the school, so him carrying around a kit/satchel which possibly contained knives, that is strange, especially if he had no need for them in his current job.

The cooking school owner, Mr Deverall, said DJK "was obsessed with being a chef's apprentice and always turned up wearing chef's pants,'' Mr Deverall said. ''He didn't need to. He could have done it in his trackies."

Maybe that explains the whole carrying the chefs kit - part of his obsession??

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-...l-says-boss-20131014-2vix7.html#ixzz2hjvFezul

After webhunter_au posts, I also did some digging and found his profile on a particular site.

His username is quite interesting, I'm not sure if I should post publicly?

He also say's he likes guys 'with a bit of muscle but not overly so'

Trial started 20 minutes ago...am I correct?

:waitasec:

Yes .. and should be fairly quick as it was just a 'mention' I believe ... and further appearances would be scheduled.

Tick tock tick tock ... which MSM is going to get the news out first?

The cooking school owner, Mr Deverall, said DJK "was obsessed with being a chef's apprentice and always turned up wearing chef's pants,'' Mr Deverall said. ''He didn't need to. He could have done it in his trackies."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-...l-says-boss-20131014-2vix7.html#ixzz2hjvFezul

He may have called his satchel his chef's kit ... but perhaps it contained nothing but some books to read during his cafe visits during the day?

O/T...This may sound so mean of me... But I would think someone would tidy up a bit if they were putting their place out for sale/rental/lease...

This has nothing to do with the topic, but I think we are really a laid back nation ( not all) when it comes to house presentation.

In our house hunting saga, we came across some things which really makes you think ' how do these ppl live like this'

We purchased a house in which we literally battling & running up against 100's of ppl, the house was absolutely stunning - wrong, when we moved we saw how clever the owner was in spending loads of money covering up stuff that should have been repaired,etc from our stunning house it turned into a nightmare, 5 yrs later we managed to get things sorted ( yes we had a builders report, etc - I guess money talks even in those professions)

Finally, sometimes ppl get used to the way they live they don't see it as living in rubbish or filth, in Oz , the majority of us have way too many rooms which we fill with junk or kids that return home for 'cheaper accomodation, food & laundry services

he took a long way home through anderson park maybe he got rid of the knife in the water down there

He was a dishwasher, he could have taken it to work to have it washed, & then swapped it or put it in a place for someone to use in the kitchen - yuk-
but that would have helped get rid of any evidence on the knife

Fruity that was something i talked about earlier that who ever did this left mh dying on the floor while he robbed him maybe mh was begging for him to get him help so he wouldnt die

I've been following the story and was doing some sleuthing the other night when they arrested DJK and said that he was gay. As I'm gay and also live in Sydney i thought i'd try checking a few of the online gay meeting sites and i came across DJK's profile on one of them.

I won't mention the site, nor profile name publicly but I can provide some details about DJK. His profile states he is 6'0" (183cm) and 77kg. He was last active on the site 8 October 2013 (day of arrest?).

<modsnip>

Thanks WH, I asked in a previous post whether these kind of sites would have/leave a trail of some sort, you answered that & did better,

Depending on the criteria of this site, did DK have any preferences in re to what he was looking for ? type of male, etc

<modsnip>

interesting update. Seems we finally have confirmation about his employment.

Daniel Jack Kelsall went about his work as usual when he showed up to clean dishes at the Sydney Cooking School, Neutral Bay, on the afternoon of September 8, his boss, Brett Deverall, said. That was less than 12 hours after Mr Huxley was found dead in his Watson Street unit.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-...solutely-normal-says-boss-20131014-2vix7.html

If DK had any wounds, cuts on his hands or face, his boss &/workers would have noticed? then they might have & that has not being revealed yet in the media.

It did not seem that he had any wounds in the photo's -

I wonder if appearances done by video link are done in court, or in the judge's chambers?

"Magistrate Les Mabbott formally refused bail and ordered Kelsall appear on October 15 again via video link."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ond-e-feist-book/story-fni0cx4q-1226734536862

Mountain Misst's swagman may not see anything at all, and may be why nothing has hit MSM yet? Or may be trouble with the video link. Wonder how much suppression will be put on the case now?

Hope Flinders is watching Twitter ... sure it will hit there first.

Yeah he's definitely around online in the gay circles. He's a member of a few different sites.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>Oh dear .. rejection, it's time to go etc .. May have been enough to make him homicidal IMO.

In regards to cut hands questions by others .. I would say his line of work would have given him an easy excuse.

I was thinking more along the line that he carried knives ( if that is what was in the satchel) because he might have had a fantasy to commit murder, & waited for an oportunity

Not much info from this court case, that we don't already know.

I wonder if DK had phoned the police re seeing a woman going to MH's unit the night of the murder to sort of collaborate with story given by one of MH's gf that she was certain a woman 'did it'

DK would have heard/read that story too, this way if the police had 2 ppl pointing towards a woman it would have taken the trail off him

DK may not be as stupid as he makes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member