Deceased/Not Found AUSTRALIA - Ms Lesley Trotter, 78, Homicide, Brisbane, 28 Mar 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New article. 9th July.

Behind paywall. Puttimg it here for those who subscribe.

Interesting isn’t it? It came up in my Apple News yesterday and I read the article. Something about him buying and selling cars and causing there to be excess cars in the area. When the streets nearby are small alleys I can understand why she would have a problem with it. And she’d also lived there long enough to feel ownership over the area and come forward with her views and opinions without fear. That may have clashed with his own views considering potential cultural issues (speculation only). I thought the guy was quite brave to come forward with that. It’s quite suspicious actually. IMOO.

Interesting isn’t it? It came up in my Apple News yesterday and I read the article. Something about him buying and selling cars and causing there to be excess cars in the area. When the streets nearby are small alleys I can understand why she would have a problem with it. And she’d also lived there long enough to feel ownership over the area and come forward with her views and opinions without fear. That may have clashed with his own views considering potential cultural issues (speculation only). I thought the guy was quite brave to come forward with that. It’s quite suspicious actually. IMOO.
Thank you for the summary. I saw this person had a similar problem storing cars in Chermside.

Last edited:
I saw that too… isn’t that interesting. So there’s a common denominator of neighbourhood issues … eek
I wonder, if he has been identified as the person LE are targeting, there has been such a delay in an arrest .... would it be due to waiting on DNA testing results? Or does he have an alibi?

Thank you for the summary. I saw this person had a similar problem storing cars in Chermside.
Not sure if I can reference this persons court data records, however his most recent appearance was listed in the courier mail as Feb 28 this year.

I
Not sure if I can reference this persons court data records, however his most recent appearance was listed in the courier mail as Feb 28 this year.
Hmm… wonder if it is criminal court or civil.

ETA
Ooh… https://www.couriermail.com.au/ques...ws-story/4560c2f8e51b599721ff7aac2250d699?amp also arrest court in Nov 22. Watch this space.

This so strange.

I see there have been posts today, and I am watching the thread, but it doesn't appear in my list of watched threads.
I' ve tried unwatching and then watching again, but nothing makes it appear in my watched threads list.
I get that sometimes if another thread is really busy, the notifications for it seem to take priority

Yeah honestly literally most people “have a record”.
I don’t know what I would do if it looked like I might have been involved in a case. Would I go out sharing my story showing I have nothing to hide, or would I lay low?
Flight, fright or fight?
We know he isn’t the only person who’s had a negative interaction with Lesley, so I’m hoping all people of interest are being keenly watched.
Even if no physical recovery is possible, it would be nice for her family to receive justice for Lesley.

Last edited:

Just reading this article now.

A neighbour across the street had messaged Lesley at 11:31pm to see how her moving arrangements were going and how she was. Lesley responded at 12:03am that it was hectic and stressful, but in a couple of weeks it will all be over, and that she would see him soon.

He also sent an email the next morning at 9:45am to a group of residents (who were trying to stop the car dealer parking cars in the back) to tell them Lesley was leaving the group as she was moving, and wishing her well. She didn't reply to that email.

The rubbish truck picked up the rubbish with Lesley at 10:31am. (Guessing that is the camera time)

The neighbour thinks it was Lesley's brother or one of her friends who suggested she move into the retirement village.
The purchase of the retirement unit was dependent on the sale of her apartment.

Nothing in the article to say where the police are getting their special interest in the 4am-5am (IIRC) time period.

Just reading this article now.

A neighbour across the street had messaged Lesley at 11:31pm to see how her moving arrangements were going and how she was. Lesley responded at 12:03am that it was hectic and stressful, but in a couple of weeks it will all be over, and that she would see him soon.

He also sent an email the next morning at 9:45am to a group of residents (who were trying to stop the car dealer parking cars in the back) to tell them Lesley was leaving the group as she was moving, and wishing her well. She didn't reply to that email.

The rubbish truck picked up the rubbish with Lesley at 10:31am. (Guessing that is the camera time)

The neighbour thinks it was Lesley's brother or one of her friends who suggested she move into the retirement village.
The purchase of the retirement unit was dependent on the sale of her apartment.

Nothing in the article to say where the police are getting their special interest in the 4am-5am (IIRC) time period.
Thank you so much for the summary!

Thank you so much for the summary!

No problem. :)

The other little snippet that is probably worth mentioning (from the article) is that the car dealer man told that Australian that he has fully co-operated with police .. and he would like people to know that he didn't wish Lesley any harm and had nothing to do with her demise.

(BTW I checked back on the time period that the police were especially interested in, and it is 5am-7am, not what I said above.)

Hey as it’s National missing persons week, this lady came up on my feed:

Penelope Smith was last seen at Toowong, Brisbane at 7pm on 07.11.05 and was believed to be travelling in her vehicle a 2003 silver Holden Astra Hatch, Reg 536 HUH.

Interesting to note same area, and similar demographic to Lesley.
Not a huge area.
IMG_1722.png

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members