Australia & New Zealand - COVID-19 Coronavirus

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Victoria ‘on track’ to reach 3000 daily cases of Covid-19 could be reached by the end of this month.
Victorian health authorities have revealed the state is ‘on track’ to reach 3000 daily cases after notching up another grim record.

Victoria ‘on track’ for 3000 cases

Omicron variant case confirmed on NSW Central Coast amid new overseas travel rules

The fully vaccinated woman attended a number of venues in Sydney before travelling by private car to the Central Coast where she also attended several venues.

Several venues??
  • Coles, Top Ryde Shopping Centre, Friday November 26, 9.30am to 10.45am
  • Target Parramatta, Westfield Parramatta, Friday November 26, 10.45am to 11.00am
  • H&M Parramatta, Westfield Parramatta, Friday November 26 11.00am to 11.15am
  • The Athlete's Foot, Westfield Parramatta, Friday 26 November 11.15am to 11.30am
  • JD Sports, Westfield Parramatta, Friday November 26, 11.15am to 12.00pm
  • Rebel Sports, Westfield Parramatta, Friday November 26, 12.00pm to 12.45pm
  • IGA, North Wyong, Friday November 26 6.15pm to 7.00pm
  • Pizza Hut, Wyong, Friday November 26, 7:00pm to 7:15pm
  • KFC, North Wyong, Friday November 26, 7.15pm to 7.30pm
  • Woolworths, Wadalba, Friday November 26, 7.30pm to 8.15pm
  • Aldi, Toukley, Saturday November 27, 4:45pm to 5:45pm

Omicron variant case confirmed on NSW Central Coast amid new overseas travel rules

The fully vaccinated woman attended a number of venues in Sydney before travelling by private car to the Central Coast where she also attended several venues.

Several venues??

• Coles, Top Ryde Shopping Centre, Friday November 26, 9.30am to 10.45am
    • Target Parramatta, Westfield Parramatta, Friday November 26, 10.45am to 11.00am
    • H&M Parramatta, Westfield Parramatta, Friday November 26 11.00am to 11.15am
    • The Athlete's Foot, Westfield Parramatta, Friday 26 November 11.15am to 11.30am
    • JD Sports, Westfield Parramatta, Friday November 26, 11.15am to 12.00pm
    • Rebel Sports, Westfield Parramatta, Friday November 26, 12.00pm to 12.45pm
    • IGA, North Wyong, Friday November 26 6.15pm to 7.00pm
    • Pizza Hut, Wyong, Friday November 26, 7:00pm to 7:15pm
    • KFC, North Wyong, Friday November 26, 7.15pm to 7.30pm
    • Woolworths, Wadalba, Friday November 26, 7.30pm to 8.15pm
    • Aldi, Toukley, Saturday November 27, 4:45pm to 5:45pm

She had a very busy day! This does not look good.

Now a guy who lives in Cabramatta and was in Nigeria for the last six months has the Omicron version of Covid!

Omicron is everywhere already. Even the banana benders have it up there.
Do you think the boarders will be closed for Christmas?

• Australia reported its first community transmission of Omicron on Friday at a school in Sydney. Authorities are investigating the source.
  • A cluster in Sydney grew to 13 cases and an infection was suspected in the state of Queensland.
  • Federal authorities are sticking with a plan to reopen the economy on the hope that the new variant proves to be milder than previous strains, but some state and territory governments have moved to tighten their domestic border controls.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/04/omicron-variant-spreads-in-australia-testing-reopening-plans.html

IMO Some state borders will be closed for Christmas. Luckily I wasn't hoping to go interstate.

Omicron is everywhere already. Even the banana benders have it up there.
Do you think the boarders will be closed for Christmas?
Yes, we have 22 cases up here today, tgy, and 18 of them active in the community for up to 7 days. I suspect our turn is coming. Not as bad as NSW & Victoria, though. NSW has 1742 & Victoria 2622. :(

Yes, we have 22 cases up here today, tgy, and 18 of them active in the community for up to 7 days. I suspect our turn is coming. Not as bad as NSW & Victoria, though. NSW has 1742 & Victoria 2622. :(

This is a concern as we were expecting the numbers to fall during the hot summer months. It appears the opposite is happening.

I’ve always been under the impression that viruses don’t thrive in heat and that’s why our bodies create high temperatures to kill the viruses.

Amazing really.

I’ve been told the Omicron is just a flu but still I’ll be staying away from crowds and wearing a mask where necessary.
My partner and brother are now triple vaxxed.

There are concerns of a growing Omicron cluster in NSW as 2213 new COVID-19 cases and one death have been recorded across the state.
Though a record number of infections has been reported overnight, only 215 are currently in hospital, with 24 in ICU.
At least 97 confirmed cases have been linked to a dance party in Sydney.

NSW sets another COVID-19 cases record as dance party infections grow

My friend and her adult children who caught Covid are now losing their hair. The mum has lost 50%

AND you wonder why the numbers are exploding.
I guess I wear a mask to protect the unvaxxed, obviously they don’t want to be protected.

Protesters have once again taken to the streets in Australia, demanding freedom from the pandemic and declaring their opposition to vaccine mandates.
upload_2021-12-18_21-41-54.jpeg

Protestors again converged in Melbourne's CBD on Saturday to show their opposition to any Covid restrictions, despite them mostly being wound back, and calling for "the right to choose".

Melbourne anti-vaxx protesters swarm police station

NSW reported 2,482 total new cases on Saturday morning, up from 2,213 cases reported on Friday, which was then a new record.
206 people currently in hospital with Covid.
Of those, 26 are in the intensive care unit.
NSW sets another daily Covid record

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back