Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the police should also remove that shed in the backyard and dig there as well.

567096-c81be99e-a4a0-11e3-ba3c-257e5cae2633.jpg

THE adult daughter of John Chardon has vehemently denied any suggestion her father was involved in the disappearance of her stepmother, saying “that is the biggest load of s — t I’ve ever heard”.
Speaking publicly for the first time about the case, Candice Chardon said the latest twist to Novy Chardon’s suspected murder last year had nothing to do with her dad.
“That is the biggest load of s — t I’ve ever heard,” Ms Chardon said after hearing for the first time that the backyard of a Mount Nathan property, where an associate of her *father lives, was being dug up.
“I still don’t believe he had anything to do with it.”
Ms Chardon, one of two children from Mr Chardon’s earlier marriage to Maureen, now lives with her father in the Upper Coomera house he shared with Novy and their two children — Alex, 7 and Channell, 9.
Yesterday, Ms Chardon said she had not spoken to police about the case since last year, when she was interviewed soon after Mrs Chardon, 35, disappeared in early February.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...sts-hes-innocent/story-fnj94idh-1226846567183

BiAx7kaCIAAONM9.jpg:large

Tom Forbes ‏@tomforbes72 · 2h
Novy Chardon update: Penetrating radar is looking for vehicle parts and other objects

Mt Nathan backyard dig turns up car parts, but no body as professional hit suspicions emerge in the search for Novy Chardon

Jeremy Pierce, Melanie Petrinec, Leah Fineran & Lucy Ardern
Gold Coast Bulletin
March 06, 20142:33PM

UPDATED 2.30PM: POLICE have finished excavating a Mt Nathan property as part of an investigation into Gold Coast woman Novy Chardon’s disappearance, and will forensically examine several items.

Police found a tray, canopy and carpet belonging to a F100 white utility buried in the backyard of the Eden Park Court home.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...846554796?sv=5ba89ed07416fe7fcc137eb372203a98

Mt Nathan backyard dig turns up car parts, but no body as professional hit suspicions emerge in the search for Novy Chardon

Jeremy Pierce, Melanie Petrinec, Leah Fineran & Lucy Ardern
Gold Coast Bulletin
March 06, 20142:33PM

UPDATED 2.30PM: POLICE have finished excavating a Mt Nathan property as part of an investigation into Gold Coast woman Novy Chardon’s disappearance, and will forensically examine several items.

Police found a tray, canopy and carpet belonging to a F100 white utility buried in the backyard of the Eden Park Court home.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...846554796?sv=5ba89ed07416fe7fcc137eb372203a98

I like the sound of a carpet being found. They didn't comment 'floor mats' they've said 'carpet'. sounding ominous.:please:

I like the sound of a carpet being found. They didn't comment 'floor mats' they've said 'carpet'. sounding ominous.:please:

Yes it does MM. And why would anyone bury a ute canopy? Unless of course it was stained etc.

Sounds like the police have found what they're looking for if they're not intending to dig anymore.

B105 Brisbane‏@B105Brisbane· 14 mins
Police searching for clues into missing mum Novy Chardon have called off their big dig in Mt Nathan.

https://twitter.com/B105Brisbane

I wonder if the occupant has coughed up info to cause the search to stop. I hope they find Novy's body for her families closure.

Yes it does MM. And why would anyone bury a ute canopy? Unless of course it was stained etc.

Canopy defined as tonneau cover, hard top or full canopy to enclose the tray back that makes it look more of a wagon?

Hmmm interesting...

Has anyone noticed that the Ford F100 they are looking for is actually showing parked outside of the house on Google Earth with the name of the owner, excavation company and the house before any renovations were started: https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-27...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1syhT8OnthxVrx2Om7TJq23Q!2e0

It actually looks like the young daughter of the property is outside checking out the Google street cam...it also looks like the guy owned a truck of some kind on Google Earth that is hidden down beside the house...it also looks like there is someone - most likely the home owner mixing concrete in the backyard...I wonder when these images were taken?

It does seem that the person's name that is mentioned in the media starts with a D, but the person listed on the house on Google Earth starts with an R so who knows...the daughter mentioned is only 3 years old...but that ute in the image matches the ute they are discussing to a tee...

Edited to add info

I wonder if the occupant has coughed up info to cause the search to stop. I hope they find Novy's body for her families closure.

Seabreeze, I think the police only had a warrant to be there for 3 days and would have had to return to court for further digging time.

Wonder what all the talk is about hit man/men being involved and the information that alerted police was obtained in special chamber hearing with the threat of jail if the person/s didn't tell them what they know.

OMG... And how does someone go about getting a hit man/men? Yellow pages???

Weird, weird, weird.

I think the police should also remove that shed in the backyard and dig there as well.

And, Makara, maybe look into the house renos also. What could be in those walls of a house belonging to someone who buries cars.:banghead:

The superintendent also dismissed reports in the Gold Coast media on Thursday which suggested up to three professional hitmen had murdered Mrs Chardon and disposed of her body.

"I knew nothing about it, and we have nothing to support that whatsoever," he said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...st-backyard-20140306-3489g.html#ixzz2vAlgOX6E

Has someone just assumed a professional hitman was involved in Novy's disappearance as the police have received info in secret star chamber hearings about this case ... and those type of hearings are often (but NOT always) held to get info from organised crime and OMCG members.

Evidence extracted from secret Crime and Misconduct Commission “star chamber” hearings – where witnesses are forced to give evidence of crimes under threat of jail – is believed to have led police to the Mt Nathan address.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-in-back-garden/story-fnihsrf2-1226846475603

Seabreeze, I think the police only had a warrant to be there for 3 days and would have had to return to court for further digging time.

Wonder what all the talk is about hit man/men being involved and the information that alerted police was obtained in special chamber hearing with the threat of jail if the person/s didn't tell them what they know.

OMG... And how does someone go about getting a hit man/men? Yellow pages???

Weird, weird, weird.

I think they still had until 5pm friday to continue digging though. I really think they know a lot more than they are letting on. As for the hit man you know the old truth that money buys friends. I would say JC if he is behind it would have had access to all kinds of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!