Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #2 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont know if these have been shared on the forum before, but just incase... these are photographs of the secret notes JC's fellow cell mate made in his diary after he supposedly struck up a friendship with JC. The cell mate was a notorious criminal and known liar but he turned his diary over to the police and some of the notes he made are chilling.

Attachments

• 165fc223f594049ba8eb3d51b69527dc.jpg
    165fc223f594049ba8eb3d51b69527dc.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 003e59b3176ccfaa09fd64c968e7b15f.jpg
    003e59b3176ccfaa09fd64c968e7b15f.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 30
"Forensic officers called in to determine if large bones in Carrara drain are human"
No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin

As mentioned in the first thread the finding of these bones is very close to where Novy's car was found:
Google Maps

In an earlier post of mine I made a timeline of the events at the time of Novy's dissappearance:
Australia - Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

One quote in particular from the timeline comes to mind:

Hi, so I know this was a long time ago. I was wondering if you can remember where you saw the last quote in your post about the six minutes in which the car was moved? I've been searching and searching but couldn't find anything about it. I'd like to know more about this. If they know that it was moved and returned in a six minute windown, then they'd know when it moved from Novy's house etc.

Novy Chardon's loved ones mark grim anniversary

I just searched and found an article where it mentions the six minutes.

It's behind a paywall. It says Novy's car was parked near Nerang train station and was then moved.

Residents said it was driven away and returned six minutes later and parked on the other side of the road.

Awesome. Thank you. Did the article give any other information about when it might have left Novy's house?

I had another read of the article and it said that the car was parked near the Nerang train station shortly before 2am on Feb 7,
It was moved the following night around 9pm and returned in 6 minutes and parked on the other side of the road.

There was nothing in the article about it being seen leaving Novy's home.

Novy Chardon's loved ones mark grim anniversary

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals
Back