Found Safe Australia - Oliver Yang, 12, Mudgearaba in Queensland, 11 May 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

gregjrichards

Reaction score
“CCTV images have showed the moments before a 12-year-old boy was pulled into a dark-coloured jeep SUV.

In the images the boy can be seen on the street carrying a tennis racket as he walked home from school.

The boy has been identified as Oliver Yang, according to media reports.

Police are seeking urgent public assistance to help find a 12-year-old boy who was abducted off the street 3.45pm May 11.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-moments-seen-dragged-car.html#ixzz5FEmYgRRg

D1E05937-B3BF-42A1-9912-37F5DE8EED4C.jpg

27980099719d503cf9a958023af7607c

POLICE have released CCTV footage and are seeking urgent public assistance to help find a 12-year-old boy who was abducted from a Gold Coast suburb at 3.30pm on Friday afternoon.

Oliver Yang, a popular young chess player, ‘may be at significant risk’ and was last seen on Clover Hill Drive at Mudgeeraba at 3.30pm being pulled into a dark hatch with a possible Queensland registration 760 TNH.

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...t/news-story/9b9dc520a570414e428e9a9999adab14

34yqjpk.jpg

Queensland Police
‏
@QldPolice
29m29 minutes ago
More
#AmberAlert #Mudgeeraba 12-year-old boy taken, Mudgeeraba. Dark coloured SUV poss reg 760 TNH.

Call 131 564 to provide information about this abduction. Call 000 for life threatening information about this abduction.

https://twitter.com/QldPolice

I do hope that this is not like Dr Victor Chang's kidnapping.

I am really worried for this young man.

I am really worried, too. It is all over our morning TV at the moment. They are pleading for whoever took him to please leave him safely somewhere. Whatever has been done to him ... just please leave him somewhere now. :(

Oliver could be anywhere by now. Thank God police have the registration number of the car he was forced into. Praying he’ll be found safe and well as soon as possible.

Oliver could be anywhere by now. Thank God police have the registration number of the car he was forced into. Praying he’ll be found safe and well as soon as possible.
But they said possible registration so it might not be right. They should have a description of the man since he got out the car.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

But they said possible registration so it might not be right. They should have a description of the man since he got out the car.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I noticed that they said 'occupants' of the car. I think there was more than one person involved in the abduction. Yes, they should have some kind of description, I think. Though they haven't released that at this time.

Oliver had left Somerset College and was walking along Somerset Dr when the occupants of a dark coloured Jeep grabbed him off the street at about 3.30pm. (post #3 above)

Oh my! Poor little guy I hope they find him quick.

Have there been any other attempted abductions in the area recently?

Wondering if Oliver could have been targeted by a criminal gang for some reason?

Have there been any other attempted abductions in the area recently?

Wondering if Oliver could have been targeted by a criminal gang for some reason?

My mind keeps flicking to human trafficking. By the things they are saying on TV ... massive state of urgency, what has been done to him ... :( :( :(

"Witnesses heard screams as he was pulled into the car, police have issued an amber alert, they believe he IS at significant risk"
Rolling anouncements on Ch7 at the moment. I have heard it multiple times in the last hour.

My mind keeps flicking to human trafficking. By the things they are saying on TV ... massive state of urgency, what has been done to him ... :( :( :(

That’s my worry too SouthAussie. Oliver looks like such a kind young man I hope and pray he is alive.

P.s I’ve asked the moderator to delete the thread I created for Oliver at the same time as you.

That’s my worry too SouthAussie.

P.s I’ve asked the moderator to delete the thread I created for Oliver at the same time as you.

Thanks, Greg. I saw your thread after I created mine. I then requested that they merge them. :)

Oliver does seem like a really settled kid, under normal circumstances. I have seen Somerset College website info about him coming in 2nd place in the Masters Chess tournament. Didn't want to post the school link as there are mutliple children in it, but it is out there for people to find.

Is Somerset College an actual university like it would be in America? Why was he there?

Such a cute kid. I'm really scared for him :(.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch
Back