Australia AUSTRALIA - Perth missing/murdered SK victims

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sheraton victim (1988) abducted by person with steel seat, rough driving gloves.

Julie Cutler (1988) attempted run off road by madman on Stirling highway around Eric st.

Kerry Turner picked up in 1991 (Sheppardton rd & Miller) by Datsun 260C (spoked wheels), common with car enthusiasts.

Could file removed be the result of a suppression order?
It was missing before 2008 as that's when it was redone. Why anyone went to find it, is anyone's guess, but maybe the cold case squad or a PI had the same thoughts?
But I'd like to know if other things are missing, like probate judgements for instance.
I wonder if any of Dave Everett,'s victims have matters dealt with in the Supreme Court?
Could someone of been "collecting" interesting judgements that might've identified potential ransom targets?

So did Julie walk female colleague to car because of safety?

Was Julie going to Sheraton Clouds after?

You wouldnt go to Pinnochios in a black evening dress.

Ms Cutler was at a staff function at the Parmelia Hilton late on June 19, 1988 and was last seen getting into her Fiat at the hotel’s staff carpark about 12.30am the following morning, before the Fiat was found in the ocean off Cottesloe Beach two days later.

Julie leaves the (staff awards night) function, which about 180 people attended, with a female colleague and walks to her car.
Julie and the colleague part ways, and Julie returns to the function.

State Govt offers $250,000 reward as police reopen Julie Cutler disappearance investigation | Community News Group

It was missing before 2008 as that's when it was redone. Why anyone went to find it, is anyone's guess, but maybe the cold case squad or a PI had the same thoughts?
But I'd like to know if other things are missing, like probate judgements for instance.
I wonder if any of Dave Everett,'s victims have matters dealt with in the Supreme Court?
Could someone of been "collecting" interesting judgements that might've identified potential ransom targets?
Someone influencing public ser
Stinks of cover up. That file is of formal record.

Information kept from coroner.

Worked at same firm as Ciara Glennon. Ciara disappeared on 14th March 1997.

Was it an attempt to bring suspicion on Romauld who was a work colleague of Ciara and had alledgely met Jane Rimmer.

Romauld Zak

Graylands

One very important eye witness was another contractor employee who on 22nd May 1997 at 2pm saw a suspicious male person standing upright under the tree. This person was standing still and facing away from him, approximately 2 metres away.
The person was not slouched, bent over, nor was he collapsed at the knees or similar.
He did not see anything unusual and the person was not slumped as would be expected if he was hanging tree branch

The employee had supplied full details that this suspicious person was wearing a black security jacket and black trousers. (Technician uniform?)
This witness was never interviewed by Police or called into Court. He made an interview and affidavit and gave it to the family.
It is a very conflicting finding from the Coroner about dead Romuald (Ronald) Zak on 21st May 1997, between 1pm and 2pm, despite all evidence from witnesses and reports.

Http://www.romualdzakmurder.com

MOO. BBM.

Last edited:
Romuald Zak

Cigarette burns on the hand and a branch removed from the scene.

Was Zak tortured? MOO

Romauld had alledgedly vidited Ciaras grave on s few occassions.

A branch appears to have been freshly cut on the trunk of the tree above the body (indicated by
a yellow marker and a red arrow). Above the right arm (indicated by the orange marker)
appears to be the back of a chainsaw, similar to the one shown in picture 15. Who did this and
why? Where did the chainsaw come from? It is essential to understand the scene to see it as

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journa...FjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1hrBswMQ-sgNSkmw4iI6e3

BBM

Last edited:
Information kept from coroner.

Worked at same firm as Ciara Glennon. Ciara disappeared on 14th March 1997.

Was it an attempt to bring suspicion on Romauld who was a work colleague of Ciara and had alledgely met Jane Rimmer.

Romauld Zak

Graylands

One very important eye witness was another contractor employee who on 22nd May 1997 at 2pm saw a suspicious male person standing upright under the tree. This person was standing still and facing away from him, approximately 2 metres away.
The person was not slouched, bent over, nor was he collapsed at the knees or similar.
He did not see anything unusual and the person was not slumped as would be expected if he was hanging tree branch

The employee had supplied full details that this suspicious person was wearing a black security jacket and black trousers. (Technician uniform?)
This witness was never interviewed by Police or called into Court. He made an interview and affidavit and gave it to the family.
It is a very conflicting finding from the Coroner about dead Romuald (Ronald) Zak on 21st May 1997, between 1pm and 2pm, despite all evidence from witnesses and reports.

Http://www.romualdzakmurder.com

MOO. BBM.
Can you provide a valid link please.

Romuald Zak

Cigarette burns on the hand and a branch removed from the scene.

Was Zak tortured? MOO

Romauld had alledgedly vidited Ciaras grave on s few occassions.

A branch appears to have been freshly cut on the trunk of the tree above the body (indicated by
a yellow marker and a red arrow). Above the right arm (indicated by the orange marker)
appears to be the back of a chainsaw, similar to the one shown in picture 15. Who did this and
why? Where did the chainsaw come from? It is essential to understand the scene to see it as

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journa...FjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1hrBswMQ-sgNSkmw4iI6e3

BBM

Can you provide a valid link please.

Sharon Mason - Glyde and Stirling highway.

Sharon last seen outside Mosman Post Office (next to a dress shop apparently -- more than one dress shop at the time)

Was the mask found with Sharon Mason from the Royal Agricultural Show Claremont?

A rather common item in some showbags at the time.

Arthur “Paddy” Greer had been in prison for more than two decades after a contentious 1994 retrial convicted him of murdering the 15-year-old schoolgirl, cutting her in two and burying her behind his Mosman Park dress shop.

Because the crown’s case was entirely circumstantial — there was no forensic evidence linking Greer to the murder, and no one had even seen Sharon enter Greer’s shop — the importance of a grotesque rubber mask, found with Sharon’s remains nine years after her disappearance, took on great importance.

Sharon Mason murder: ‘Dad didn’t do it’ says Arthur Greer’s daughter | PerthNow

Last edited:
This was originally posted on Claremont Killer forum - posting here as it is for Deborah Michelle Anderson.

Hi Jackman - been researching the Deborah Anderson case. According to this article Malcolm Webster worked as a nurse in Australia in 2000 in NSW and NT. DA had an older boyfriend but no one ever met him. Her family think MW may have been her murderer. I'm trying to find a documentary that was made about murdered women in WA/Australia which is mentioned in article. JMO

Black Widower Malcolm Webster linked to Australian car fire death

Last edited: Today at 3:35

This was originally posted on Claremont Killer forum - posting here as it is for Deborah Michelle Anderson.

Hi Jackman - been researching the Deborah Anderson case. According to this article Malcolm Webster worked as a nurse in Australia in 2000 in NSW and NT. DA had an older boyfriend but no one ever met him. Her family think MW may have been her murderer. I'm trying to find a documentary that was made about murdered women in WA/Australia which is mentioned in article. JMO

Last edited: Today at 3:35
For continued discussion

Deborah Anderson body found in a burnt out Ford Laser at Middle Swan shopping centre at 12.20am on 25 January 2000.

It has been suggested that Malcolm Webster may be a suspect by overseas websites. 1 conviction of murder of his wife in Scotland under similar circumstances. Linked to an attempted murder in New Zealand. WA Police said he wasn't a suspect. No evidence to confirm if he was in Australia at the time but possibly went to Australia to avoid conviction in New Zealand.

New plea over Bournemouth woman Deborah Anderson 's death in Australia | Bournemouth Echo

Police deny 'Black Widower' link to WA woman's death

Scottish news links convicted murderer to Perth death

Timeline: Malcolm Webster case

There is even a miniseries about Malcolm.

Hi Annalise, I think the miniseries is the last one in the links I provided previously above. That is part 1 I think and the 2 and 3 will follow on. Just bringing it into the conversation.
I just checked all links and they are still valid.

What is your opinion as to whether it can be him. While he sounds like the kind of killer who could do it. There are a lot of questions about his location at the time.

The 3 parts done as links. Hope that is easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT6HQWVGWg8.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAH4Sc2hAMs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7I8nquEPBQ.

Last edited:
Hi Annalise, I think the miniseries is the last one in the links I provided previously above. That is part 1 I think and the 2 and 3 will follow on. Just bringing it into the conversation.

What is your opinion as to whether it can be him. While he sounds like the kind of killer who could do it. There are a lot of questions about his location at the time.

The 3 parts done as links. Hope that is easier.:)

Hi DRT - thanks heaps for the links to the miniseries. Will watch later:)
I'm still trying to locate a documentary made in Australia

Taken from

"In a TV documentary screened Down Under, former Crown Office prosecutor Derek Ogg QC said: “There’s no rational basis for thinking that Mr Webster completely changed his personality during his visits to Australia.”

Last edited:

The 3 parts done as links. Hope that is easier.

Malcolm Webster

Hi DRT - have been reading up on this case which spanned over many years. I have yet to find out exactly where he worked in Australia. NSW and NT were mentioned.
I think there is a very good chance Deborah Anderson's death could be connected to him. Her family want the WAPOL to open up the cold case. Just need to place him in Australia - Geraldton or Perth, or any regional town where he could have worked as a nurse. Somewhere within range of were Deborah drove her Step Mother's car the day she was murdered. Will keep on searching. JMO

Last edited:
Fatal attraction transcript

I was checking a couple of things. He entered Sydney, Australia around 19 August 1999 when he wasn't allowed entry to New Zealand.

The next thing I can see on him was a relationship in 2002.

Malcolm Webster (murderer) - Wikipedia

There is also a book that gives dates and you can read the first chapter online.
The Black Widower: The Life and Crimes of a Sociopathic Killer By Charles Lavery

Fatal attraction transcript

I was checking a couple of things. He entered Sydney, Australia around 19 August 1999 when he wasn't allowed entry to New Zealand.

The next thing I can see on him was a relationship in 2002.

Malcolm Webster (murderer) - Wikipedia

There is also a book that gives dates and you can read the first chapter online.
The Black Widower: The Life and Crimes of a Sociopathic Killer By Charles Lavery

Hi DRT - thanks heaps for the information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179
Back