Australia Australia - Peter Falconio, 28, Barrow Creek, NT, 14 Jul 2001

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very intriguing case.

The conviction of Bradley Murdoch hinges on DNA evidence. There is nothing else that really stands up (the Alice Springs CCTV clip is very far from conclusive in my view).

In the days before DNA evidence, police would have to have relied on fingerprints. Would Murdoch’s fingerprints not be evident on the VW Kombi – particularly the key and the door handle? I haven’t found anything significant reported about prints.

Moreover, if he drove his ute away in a northerly direction at 8:00 pm (as seen by a witness), then why would he return? The Kombi seems to have been driven into the scrub within the next hour. Of course, if Murdoch didn’t drive it then who did?

Joanne Lees appears to have given a deliberately misleading description of the ‘murderer’ and his dog – both descriptions match a man and dog seen at other times. The part of her evidence about being forced into the back of the ute doesn’t stand up. However, some other parts of her account do (at least roughly) match those given by people in vehicles driving along the Stuart Highway.

Her reluctance to engage with the media and her messages/calls to ‘Steph’ are troubling, no matter what people say in her defence.

The great conundrum in this case is why a murderer would go to such lengths to remove a body and even cover up blood yet allow the sole witness to escape. There is an element of theatricality about the tape applied to Ms Lees – why tie a piece of tape around only one ankle and why tie another piece around her neck or hair? (Were these tested for DNA or prints?) Why apply manacles that allowed so much freedom of movement?

Over and above all this, what was the motive? The argument that Murdoch was paranoid about being followed by undercover cops tends to fall on the basis that he was following Peter Falconio and Joanne Lees (if indeed, it was him) and that their English accents would have been something of a giveaway.

The manacles being taken to prison to show Brad Murdoch sends out all the wrong messages. A good defence lawyer would immediately pounce on this and use it to question all other scientific evidence in the prosecution case. There’s the rub – can we be 100% sure Murdoch wasn’t framed? In that vein, does anyone know when the first reports emerged that DNA traces from a suspect had been found on the T-shirt and inside the VW?

The manacles are the biggest red flag to me. They are so wide you could easily put them on yourself and step through them so your hands are behind your back.

Surely a kidnapper would make them so that the bound hands areccloser together avoidjng the person breaking free.

The way I see it, there are three options
1) BM did it
2) JL did it, or arranged for someone to do it
3)A third party did it, not pre planned by JL and she is a victim

For JL to identify BM it rules out 3, as if he really didn't do it and someone else did it, then she has no reason to identify him falsely. It only makes sense her IDing him if he really did it, or if she's hiding something else.

I honestly don't know what to think. It does worry me when they say JL didn't behave "normally". If a woman doesn't cry or get upset when a crime has taken place, they are judged more harshly IMHO. We don't automatically assume a male is guilty if he doesn't cry. Who can say how any of us would react if something like this happened?
On the other hand, the police are trained to interview suspects. They have spoken to many over the years. I feel their suspicions, that something is off when they are interviewing someone, is generally more believable than the general public because they have that exposure to more people in these situations.

She was on holiday in Italy when he was arrested and his picture was put out by the press. She came back to Australia after and picked him out.

SBM & BBM

This is exactly what makes me think everything was premeditated and staged. What was the purpose, i don't know! But, when i watch JL's body language and her fake tears, it makes me wonder if it is possible that a person can be so cold and selfish as to kill someone just to be famous and benefit from it? Just speculation on my end here...

JMO MOO SOME

How could she get rid of the body, though?

She’d have to have an accomplice - presumably following in the ute.

Some of her story is borne out by eyewitnesses in cars and evidence like lip balm being found on the manacles.

But we are left with absolutely no motive from an attacker’s point of view - at least, at first glance.

didnt lees say her and Peter smoked pot the night in question? Just a few random thoughts but could she or Peter have brought it from Murdoch or an associate which is how his dna was on her. Did she ask Murdoch to carry out a contract killing so she could set up a new life with her lover?? He refused so she pinned it on him.

I have a sinking feeling the police were happy to pin it on murdoch to solve two problems in one. He was a local drug dealer and menace to them.

She came across as a psychopath to me in the latest documentary. She appeared to like her new found fame improving her appearance drastically. I hope if she is involved it haunts her in her dreams but I feel she has no remorse.

I feel somewhat sorry for murdoch and I believe he is innocent and has been set up by the aussie police. Whilst lees walks away scot free.

Quite a few people have alluded to the drugs angle. There are posts earlier on in the thread about this. The writer Robin Bowles thinks the murder/disappearance might be the result of a hand-over gone wrong.

It does seem to be the potential common factor linking Murdoch to the English couple - or, at least, constitute a motive for what otherwise looks like a pointless murder.

It would explain why Joanne Lees seems to be hiding something. Also, would normal tourists be comfortable driving along that road through the night?

How could she get rid of the body, though?

She’d have to have an accomplice - presumably following in the ute.

Some of her story is borne out by eyewitnesses in cars and evidence like lip balm being found on the manacles.

But we are left with absolutely no motive from an attacker’s point of view - at least, at first glance.

Of course she had an accomplice, but it was not BJM, imo. Perhaps someone who wanted to frame him? He was just the scapegoat.

I don't recall right now but, was blood ever found at the place she said "a man flagged them down"?

LE found BJM's DNA on JL's shirt only, what about the manacles? Was he wearing gloves when he tied her up?

Why would BMJ kill PF and let her live? As you well said, there's "no motive from an attacker's point of view". The only person who had something to gain from PF's death was JL. And she did, didn't she?

MOO JMO

Her side of events has so many holes. Like the above post said, why would BMJ let JL live?! She's just witnessed him murdering her boyfriend . She's the only witness in the middle of nowhere. Why would he kidnap her? Furthermore , why would BMJ give up looking for when she's supposedly escaped with her legs and arms bound up.

Of course she had an accomplice, but it was not BJM, imo. Perhaps someone who wanted to frame him? He was just the scapegoat.

I don't recall right now but, was blood ever found at the place she said "a man flagged them down"?

LE found BJM's DNA on JL's shirt only, what about the manacles? Was he wearing gloves when he tied her up?

Why would BMJ kill PF and let her live? As you well said, there's "no motive from an attacker's point of view". The only person who had something to gain from PF's death was JL. And she did, didn't she?

MOO JMO

Sorry for quoting my own post.

BBM

"The blood that was on the road consisted of three pools - one larger pool and two smaller pools adjacent," he says. "There is some of Peter Falconio’s blood on the road and on small items on the side of the road."
(...) If a body had been shot and then dragged somewhere you would expect a blood trail. There was no blood trail in this case. Further than this, there was no blood spatter found at the scene."

Unsolved questions in Falconio murder from lack of blood to 'jelly man' mystery

"The police found traces of Murdoch’s DNA on a pair of homemade handcuffs used in the attack.[10] This, combined with the DNA match on Lees' T-shirt, allowed Murdoch to be charged with the murder.[3] The T-shirt DNA was found to be "150 quadrillion times more likely [to] belong to Murdoch" than anyone else.[11]

Murder of Peter Falconio - Wikipedia

The item that it was supposed to have more DNA is the one that only showed "traces"...? MOO
LE took pictures of JL's injuries but we never got to see photos of her wrists. Did they take any?
In this photo, taken on 07/15/2001, JL doesn't seem to have any major injuries... anywhere.

https://truecrimediva.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/lees-clothes.jpg

Bradley Murdoch | Photos 2 | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

MOO JMO

Sorry for quoting my own post.

BBM

"The blood that was on the road consisted of three pools - one larger pool and two smaller pools adjacent," he says. "There is some of Peter Falconio’s blood on the road and on small items on the side of the road."
(...) If a body had been shot and then dragged somewhere you would expect a blood trail. There was no blood trail in this case. Further than this, there was no blood spatter found at the scene."

Unsolved questions in Falconio murder from lack of blood to 'jelly man' mystery

"The police found traces of Murdoch’s DNA on a pair of homemade handcuffs used in the attack.[10] This, combined with the DNA match on Lees' T-shirt, allowed Murdoch to be charged with the murder.[3] The T-shirt DNA was found to be "150 quadrillion times more likely [to] belong to Murdoch" than anyone else.[11]

Murder of Peter Falconio - Wikipedia

The item that it was supposed to have more DNA is the one that only showed "traces"...? MOO
LE took pictures of JL's injuries but we never got to see photos of her wrists. Did they take any?
In this photo, taken on 07/15/2001, JL doesn't seem to have any major injuries... anywhere.

https://truecrimediva.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/lees-clothes.jpg

Bradley Murdoch | Photos 2 | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

MOO JMO

Excellent links.

The hugs not drugs badge bugs me. I hope they removed it and analysed the material underneath. She looks remarkably clean for a person hiding out in Bush land in the dead of night but the quality of the pictures can make this deceiving.

Excellent links.

The hugs not drugs badge bugs me. I hope they removed it and analysed the material underneath. She looks remarkably clean for a person hiding out in Bush land in the dead of night but the quality of the pictures can make this deceiving.

The people that found her said they took her to the nearest rest stop and cleaned her up. Their words, not JLs.

I'm not sure why everyone is obsessing over there being no trail of blood from the body being dragged. Who said the body was dragged? If he had been stabbed, would that mean no trail as well? No, if course not. Maybe the body was rolled into tarpaulin at the roadside. We don't know what happened after the point of PF being shot.

Have just binge watched the tv documentary on this which I can vaguely remember from the time it all happened. I am of the opinion after watching that had I been on the jury the evidence was too flimsy and did not prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt. As previously stated by another poster it appears to have ticked the boxes in two crimes so as far as le were concerned, end of story.JMO

The people that found her said they took her to the nearest rest stop and cleaned her up. Their words, not JLs.

I'm not sure why everyone is obsessing over there being no trail of blood from the body being dragged. Who said the body was dragged? If he had been stabbed, would that mean no trail as well? No, if course not. Maybe the body was rolled into tarpaulin at the roadside. We don't know what happened after the point of PF being shot.

We don't but I think it's more a question of if JL version of events is true, when did he have time to dispose of the body? IIRC He shot Peter, then immediately bound JL and put her in the back of the car. She then escaped and he chased her, before driving off. So what happened to the blood? There's no room in the timescales for a large scale clean up. Unless he returned again later and disposed of it.

Have just binge watched the tv documentary on this which I can vaguely remember from the time it all happened. I am of the opinion after watching that had I been on the jury the evidence was too flimsy and did not prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt. As previously stated by another poster it appears to have ticked the boxes in two crimes so as far as le were concerned, end of story.JMO
I also binge watched at the weekend and I agree. It seemed to resolve two major crimes. He was a known criminal so the police might not have felt too bad at putting him into prison, knowing he had committed a fair few crimes, so so what if it wasn't exactly true about this one. (No offence to the Aussie Police, all MOO)

I wonder if JL knew that BJM wasn't the guilty party but she maybe felt so sick and tired of being blamed for Peter's death, that she went along with it, because people might then start to believe her.

And her treatment by the press at the time was even worse than I had realised. Watching the documentary it seemed to me that the papers started the rumours of her being involved, because she didn't engage with them. Was there any evidence that the police suspected her prior to the papers publishing the stories? If not, I wonder if the investigators would have continued to suspect her if the press hadn't started the rumours?

Been on the forum for a couple of years now,as a middle aged late at night dark habit of reading about unsolved murders has developed.(insomnia leads to funny habits i know!)
But this is my first post mainly due to the fact that i was working on a mining operation in the Tanami when it happened.(not far from the incident)

Most of what has been covered so far in the docu is pretty much already public knowledge,but a couple of points i wanted to make about things that where not.

I think that there was only a "spot" of DNA on her actually raises a red flag considering how he would have been all over her whilst cable tying her wrists,duct taping her mouth and ankles etc..

Not to mention that she was apparently able to reach up behind her when she was cable tied and face first on the ground and grab his nuts!

Then of course he man handled her into the cab of his ute,and apparently shoved her either over or between(depending on which version she told) the seats into the back tray area of the ute.......Despite the fact that Murdoch had a closed cab ute,and this would have been impossible.

But the three pieces so far to really make me take notice were the truck drivers account of the red car near the scene with the two men carrying the "jelly" man,and also of the 2 pages of his statement been altered.
This is as far as i know the first time this information has been made public.

And also the lack of ANY footprints been near the scene apart from hers.

Dirt and dust on these roads will keep any footprints(and even dog paw prints) for day/weeks/months until the next rain storm sweeps them away.

So the fact that several hours later black trackers(who were brought in the next day) could find NOTHING is another HUGE red flag.

Last edited:
Been on the forum for a couple of years now,as a middle aged late at night dark habit of reading about unsolved murders has developed.(insomnia leads to funny habits i know!)
But this is my first post mainly due to the fact that i was working on a mining operation in the Tanami when it happened.(not far from the incident)

Most of what has been covered so far in the docu is pretty much already public knowledge,but a couple of points i wanted to make about things that where not.

I think that there was only a "spot" of DNA on her actually raises a red flag considering how he would have been all over her whilst cable tying her wrists,duct taping her mouth and ankles etc..

Not to mention that she was apparently able to reach up behind her when she was cable tied and face first on the ground and grab his nuts!

Then of course he man handled her into the cab of his ute,and apparently shoved her either over or between(depending on which version she told) the seats into the back tray area of the ute.......Despite the fact that Murdoch had a closed cab ute,and this would have been impossible.

But the three pieces so far to really make me take notice were the truck drivers account of the red car near the scene with the two men carrying the "jelly" man,and also of the 2 pages of his statement been altered.
This is as far as i know the first time this information has been made public.

And also the lack of ANY footprints been near the scene apart from hers.

Dirt and dust on these roads will keep any footprints(and even dog paw prints) for day/weeks/months until the next rain storm sweeps them away.

So the fact that several hours later black trackers(who were brought in the next day) could find NOTHING is another HUGE red flag.

For anyone interested in the ‘lack of footprints’ theory. It wasn’t that there were no footprints, it was the problem of too many footprints, they couldn’t distinguish between police and the attacker. Such a contrast to the no footprints theory.

Also there’s a great timeline of witness statements:
First witness - kombi and 4wd parked behind the kombi
Second witness - Ute/ 4wd being driven off
Third witness - kombi in the scrub with a torch being shone.

The police kept the public out of the loop, same with the cctv footage. All would’ve helped solidify JLs statement to the public/ media. Some of the facts that are advertised that aren’t facts at all, are extremely frustrating for people with an open-mind to sort through the crap.

NTs best tracker - Teddy Egan wasn’t employed until a week later and indicated that the 4wd might’ve had a flat tyre. Also, the majority of people don’t understand that distances/ timelines and how long police took to actually start their investigation. It’s the middle of the outback, so remote and unforgiving.

I still can’t decide if BM is guilty but I think people do need to remember that when traumatic events happen, people have no concept of time. JL may have been tied up for minutes or could have been an hour in the back of that van before she got free and ran. There was no evidence she was involved in a murder. Just that she was a cheating girlfriend. And because she didn’t react the way the media wanted a woman to react after losing her boyfriend, they tore her to shreds.
What sounds more likely: JL hired a hitman to kill her boyfriend and dispose of his body so well they’d never find him and stage it so it looked like she was a victim too.
Or JL was a victim lucky enough to escape with her life after a psycho (Maybe BM maybe not) murdered her boyfriend and tried to kill her too.

I came across this case via the four part mini-series on Channel 4 Catchup (UK ). Prior to that I knew zilch about it mainly because I don't read MSM newspapers nor watch TV. After viewing all four parts on the bounce I decided to purchase two books, one by Robin Bowles entitled "Dead Centre " and the second written by Keith Allen Noble entitled " Find! Falconio ". Of the two, Find!Falconio is by a large margin the superior. There are three pages in it pages 86,87 and 88 that more than justify the purchase price. These three page show a copy of a Statutory Declaration ( a legal document that whilst not sworn to, must be witnessed by a Solicitor, A Commissioner of Oaths or a Notary of Public ) written by a man from S.A.
He writes that he was travelling the Stuart Highway on the same day and time that Joanne Lees ( JL ) and Peter Falconio (PF ) and says that the two vehicles changed places several times during the day. Later that day he came across the Orange Kombi on the opposite side of the highway facing South. He noticed a man with a Maori complection standing between the Kombi and a White Toyota four wheel drive with a Green canopy, the man was holding a rifle. He says that the man scowled at him so he gave him the finger!
Later that day he stopped off at the Barrow Creek roadhouse and noticed JL and PF talking to a man. Later he got talking to the man who said his name was Murdoch and after they both realised that they had a common background ( Prison,drugs etc ) Murdoch explained he was waiting for a van to arrive which was going to deliver some Eccies. Later he saw JL giving Murdoch a hard time about something. A man came in and said, " The Van is here " to which JL and PF went outside. The man relates how Murdoch also later told him that JL offered him $2600 to " Pop off " Falconio. That's enough of that or I'll be writing the entire book .
The thing that is somewhat incongruous is he doesn't mention Murdoch having his four front teeth missing nor his height or overall size ( Murdoch is a very big built man ), which for me would have made this part of the Stat Dec valid.
Now for something that the younger readers might not be aware of that affects this case to a very large degree. Bradley Murdoch is in prison serving 28 years minimum all because of a Dingo. About 20 years before this case an Australian family where camping at Ayres Rock. One evening a dingo snatched their very small baby which resulted in the mother and father being sent to prison. The Northern Territory(N.T) police prosecuted the parents based on false DNA. The N.T's DNA expert swore that the DNA was real resulting in the mother serving 3 1/2 years in prison until along came a British DNA expert who shot the Australian's evidence down. This cost the N.T Government millions of dollars and made them the laughing stock of the World. Consequently when JL came up with her little story they made certain that the N.T wouldn't have a repeat of the Dingo episode!
Initially JL's story was not believed by the police ( in fact one Assistant Commissioner stated that JL's story was Bizarre ) it was only when the N.T Government became involved that JL's story became the truth and nothing but the truth ! they could not afford another Dingo case!!!
After reading both books, another thing that makes me shake my head is the timelines, none of them work. JL's Timelines are impossible. Why do I say that? Because she claimed that the Kombi was travelling at 75 MPH. For those who know nothing about the VW Kombi, they are THE most underpowered van in the World. I myself have driven several and they are gutless, in fact a new one has top speed of 65 MPH, so the clapped out Kombi JL was driving would be lucky to maintain 50 MPH on a straight road!( a mechanic who did some repairs on it said that it would be lucky to get out of the Alice and the engine needed a complete overhaul ).
Another thing was the gun. She somehow managed to describe the details whilst the gun was pressed against the side of her head. Absolutely not possible. Forgive me this is the truth, I have had a gun pointed at my face on two occasions and can tell you without a shadow of a doubt all I could see in my moment of absolute terror was the business end of the gun. The Black hole looked the size of a cannon. I couldn't tell you what colour or type of gun it was, it was just a *advertiser censored**ing big black hole 12 inches from my face!
She claimed that after she escaped from the back end of the tray and ran into the scrub she hid for five hours. ( Murdoch's tray had a mesh rear cover which was welded into the tray, so making it impossible for her to slide off the back ). After running through the razor sharp Spinifex and laying on the ground she somehow managed to have no scratches on her body or on her clothes.( Robin Bowles in her book " Dead Center ", re-enacted this on the second anniversary of the so called crime. She was badly scratched all over her entire body as well as her clothes. She lay there for several hours and was filthy unlike JL?
It would appear that PF and possibly JL were drug runners, after all the police found a bag of Eccies behind one of the side panels in the Kombi ( the side panels had all been replaced by PF before leaving Sydney ). One further thing to think about... The police did a Police Inventory of the Kombi contents, the only thing found pertaining to PF was his building work certificate from a university, no passport, wallet, driving license, shoes, clothes or jackets were listed, not even the book that JL claimed he was reading on the trip from the Alice!
JL changed her description of the so called assailant three times along with changing her story multiple times, only a liar changes his/her story whereas a truthfull person can relate almost word for word at a later date.
Lastly... For those who think that he got a fair trial, think again. The British court system is an adversary system i.e us against them. The defendant fighting the police, the prosecution and the judge, who after all was a lawyer and we know that all lawyers lie!
I tried to upload all three pages but it will only allow one, sorry.

Attachments

• DSCN1762.JPG
    DSCN1762.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 11
I came across this case via the four part mini-series on Channel 4 Catchup (UK ). Prior to that I knew zilch about it mainly because I don't read MSM newspapers nor watch TV. After viewing all four parts on the bounce I decided to purchase two books, one by Robin Bowles entitled "Dead Centre " and the second written by Keith Allen Noble entitled " Find! Falconio ". Of the two, Find!Falconio is by a large margin the superior. There are three pages in it pages 86,87 and 88 that more than justify the purchase price. These three page show a copy of a Statutory Declaration ( a legal document that whilst not sworn to, must be witnessed by a Solicitor, A Commissioner of Oaths or a Notary of Public ) written by a man from S.A.
He writes that he was travelling the Stuart Highway on the same day and time that Joanne Lees ( JL ) and Peter Falconio (PF ) and says that the two vehicles changed places several times during the day. Later that day he came across the Orange Kombi on the opposite side of the highway facing South. He noticed a man with a Maori complection standing between the Kombi and a White Toyota four wheel drive with a Green canopy, the man was holding a rifle. He says that the man scowled at him so he gave him the finger!
Later that day he stopped off at the Barrow Creek roadhouse and noticed JL and PF talking to a man. Later he got talking to the man who said his name was Murdoch and after they both realised that they had a common background ( Prison,drugs etc ) Murdoch explained he was waiting for a van to arrive which was going to deliver some Eccies. Later he saw JL giving Murdoch a hard time about something. A man came in and said, " The Van is here " to which JL and PF went outside. The man relates how Murdoch also later told him that JL offered him $2600 to " Pop off " Falconio. That's enough of that or I'll be writing the entire book .
The thing that is somewhat incongruous is he doesn't mention Murdoch having his four front teeth missing nor his height or overall size ( Murdoch is a very big built man ), which for me would have made this part of the Stat Dec valid.
Now for something that the younger readers might not be aware of that affects this case to a very large degree. Bradley Murdoch is in prison serving 28 years minimum all because of a Dingo. About 20 years before this case an Australian family where camping at Ayres Rock. One evening a dingo snatched their very small baby which resulted in the mother and father being sent to prison. The Northern Territory(N.T) police prosecuted the parents based on false DNA. The N.T's DNA expert swore that the DNA was real resulting in the mother serving 3 1/2 years in prison until along came a British DNA expert who shot the Australian's evidence down. This cost the N.T Government millions of dollars and made them the laughing stock of the World. Consequently when JL came up with her little story they made certain that the N.T wouldn't have a repeat of the Dingo episode!
Initially JL's story was not believed by the police ( in fact one Assistant Commissioner stated that JL's story was Bizarre ) it was only when the N.T Government became involved that JL's story became the truth and nothing but the truth ! they could not afford another Dingo case!!!
After reading both books, another thing that makes me shake my head is the timelines, none of them work. JL's Timelines are impossible. Why do I say that? Because she claimed that the Kombi was travelling at 75 MPH. For those who know nothing about the VW Kombi, they are THE most underpowered van in the World. I myself have driven several and they are gutless, in fact a new one has top speed of 65 MPH, so the clapped out Kombi JL was driving would be lucky to maintain 50 MPH on a straight road!( a mechanic who did some repairs on it said that it would be lucky to get out of the Alice and the engine needed a complete overhaul ).
Another thing was the gun. She somehow managed to describe the details whilst the gun was pressed against the side of her head. Absolutely not possible. Forgive me this is the truth, I have had a gun pointed at my face on two occasions and can tell you without a shadow of a doubt all I could see in my moment of absolute terror was the business end of the gun. The Black hole looked the size of a cannon. I couldn't tell you what colour or type of gun it was, it was just a *advertiser censored**ing big black hole 12 inches from my face!
She claimed that after she escaped from the back end of the tray and ran into the scrub she hid for five hours. ( Murdoch's tray had a mesh rear cover which was welded into the tray, so making it impossible for her to slide off the back ). After running through the razor sharp Spinifex and laying on the ground she somehow managed to have no scratches on her body or on her clothes.( Robin Bowles in her book " Dead Center ", re-enacted this on the second anniversary of the so called crime. She was badly scratched all over her entire body as well as her clothes. She lay there for several hours and was filthy unlike JL?
It would appear that PF and possibly JL were drug runners, after all the police found a bag of Eccies behind one of the side panels in the Kombi ( the side panels had all been replaced by PF before leaving Sydney ). One further thing to think about... The police did a Police Inventory of the Kombi contents, the only thing found pertaining to PF was his building work certificate from a university, no passport, wallet, driving license, shoes, clothes or jackets were listed, not even the book that JL claimed he was reading on the trip from the Alice!
JL changed her description of the so called assailant three times along with changing her story multiple times, only a liar changes his/her story whereas a truthfull person can relate almost word for word at a later date.
Lastly... For those who think that he got a fair trial, think again. The British court system is an adversary system i.e us against them. The defendant fighting the police, the prosecution and the judge, who after all was a lawyer and we know that all lawyers lie!
I tried to upload all three pages but it will only allow one, sorry.

Great post! Welcome to Websleuths!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheeseghost22