Australia Australia - Peter Falconio, 28, Barrow Creek, NT, 14 Jul 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the reward for information regarding Peter's whereabouts still stands - as there may be someone who is entitled to it.

Interesting...I think JEDDA should be first cab of the rank....:moo:

Interesting...I think JEDDA should be first cab of the rank....:moo:

no,it isn't jedda.

have information from a station hand near Tennant Creek,and we know how many have vanished in that area!

no,it isn't jedda.

have information from a station hand near Tennant Creek,and we know how many have vanished in that area!

Trust me . "G . Atkins" ...err or is it "Doug Atkins" ...wink wink... and a little bit more than snake salesmen....:twocents:

Trust me . "G . Atkins" ...err or is it "Doug Atkins" ...wink wink... and a little bit more than snake salesmen....:twocents:

Nah - he told too many tales.I'm referring to someone else completely.

New information has come into play. :cheerful:

Nah - he told too many tales.I'm referring to someone else completely.

New information has come into play. :cheerful:

....there is a whisper that your friend and mine,could be talking to the right people... tales? yes that point in the right direction...
"Do's not exist"? ya better believe it... ;)

....there is a whisper that your friend and mine,could be talking to the right people... tales? yes that point in the right direction...
"Do's not exist"? ya better believe it... ;)

Hmmmm...."does not exist" eh? Interesting....

Wasn't a body found shortly after the alleged murder of Falconio?

The media reported that the body of a man -- a tourist -- was found nearby. I don't have any links, sorry. The body discovered was not Falconio

Anyone able to provide further information? And isn't it odd that two men should die, supposedly, in that vicinity within that brief time frame?

To me, Joanne Lees seemed military-trained

The whole affair was very odd

Wasn't a body found shortly after the alleged murder of Falconio?

The media reported that the body of a man -- a tourist -- was found nearby. I don't have any links, sorry. The body discovered was not Falconio

Anyone able to provide further information? And isn't it odd that two men should die, supposedly, in that vicinity within that brief time frame?

To me, Joanne Lees seemed military-trained

The whole affair was very odd

I think the body you're referring to was that of Stuart Rhodes which was discovered in a picnic area outside of Alice Springs a couple of weeks after Peter disappeared. I've wondered whether there were any physical similarities between the two men and whether this was the reason the police told Joanne a body had been found. Stuart had been dead for just a few days when he was found and so you'd think it would've been fairly easy to see whether it was Peter or not.

...and 100 days after a change of government ...
we do live in interesting times...
and G.P.Faris...

George Peter Faris, QC is a criminal lawyer, media commentator and former radio broadcaster in Melbourne, Australia.

He commenced practice as a solicitor in 1963 under the tutelage of the Australian defence lawyer Frank Galbally. He rapidly became a successful advocate with a reputation for his tenacity.

Faris signed the roll of counsel of the Victorian Bar in 1970 and practiced as defence and prosecuting counsel in serious criminal cases. In the mid-1980s he "took silk" and became a Queen's Counsel. Since that time he has appeared in some of Australia's most sensational criminal trials.

From 1989 to 1990 he was chairman of Australia's peak crime-fighting taskforce, the troubled National Crime Authority (now the Australian Crime Commission).

Peter Faris is an obnoxious pratt in my opinion.
For what that's worth.

Lees groomed to be more likeable: Murdoch

Prosecutors put her up in an apartment, flew a friend out from London to be with her during the trial, gave her victim support, security guards, and "paid for the kind of clothes that would make her presentable to a jury", the court documents allege.

They say that had the evidence of Ms Lees' grooming by the prosecution been available to the jury during the trial, it is likely Murdoch would have been acquitted.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10055145&posted=1#post10055145

Police Published Witness Timeline. in respect of the Falconio/Lees Investigation.
14th July 2001.
10.7 km North of...
Barrow Creek.
North Bound, Stuart Highway.
Northern Territory
Australia.
Kombi. Estimated time of departure. From Alice Springs. 4.00pm.
(Questionable) as there are no witnesses at this location defined as “A” in order to start the Witness Timeline.
Witness "A" was stationary at a point North of Alice Springs,
Saw a Kombi being driven North at 4,30pm.
Saw a Utility Vehicle being driven North at 4.50pm.
If witness “A” was stationary on both sightings, he has defined a 20 minute gap between the two vehicles.
This is equal to a road distance of 33km if the Kombi was doing 99kph,
or a road distance of 44km if the Kombi was doing the higher speed of 132kph (only 82 mph and within the capability of the Kombi).
Witness "B" was driving South, between Aileron and Connors Well
Saw a Kombi being driven North at 5.30pm.
Saw a Utility Vehicle being driven North at 6.00pm.
The speed of the Kombi, going north must be deducted from the speed of witness B going south. Or Viz-a-viz.
This can be established by, the exact location of Witness A.
Witness "C" Ti Tree Roadhouse, Stationary at 6.22pm. ( E.T.A. 6.00pm )
Miss Joanne Lees stopped to refueled the vehicle.
Estimated time of departure from this point 6.30 pm
Falconio was Not witnessed at this location
Estimated time of arrival at the scene of crime 7.30pm ( questionable ), but before 7. 45pm
because,
Witness "D" driving North.
Saw a Kombi Parked at 7.45pm on the western side of the Highway, Facing North. Saw a Utility Vehicle Parked behind the Kombi, at 7.45pm on the western side of the Highway, Facing North and nothing going on.
Witness "E" driving South.
Saw a Kombi Parked on the western side of the Highway, Facing North at 8.00pm, and saw the second vehicle, being the Utility Vehicle, Leaving the scene.
Therefore the Kombi is still on the western side of the Highway.
Witness "F" driving South .
Saw a Kombi , off the Western side of the Highway parked in the Bush at 9.00pm and saw
torchlight.
By Miss Lee’s own admission, it was a moon less pitch black night
This was An Hour AFTER the suspect had left the scene with Falconio in his vehicle.
If it was a moonless pitch black night witness F would not have seen the kombi in the bush.
Unless he saw torchlight.
Witness "G" driving South.
Drove past the scene at 10.00pm and saw nothing. And stated it was a moonless pitch black night
Mr Vince Millar was driving a Road train south from Darwin towards Barrow Creek at around 00.47am?
Where he picked up Miss Lees from the scene with her hands bound 5 cable ties apart in front of her.
This being the same width as the Kombi steering wheel and took her to the nearest place of safety, which was the hotel at Barrow Creek run by Mr Les Pilton and Miss Helen Jones.

Chris Malouf... aka Geoffrey Atkins

Attachments

• Chris Malouf.jpg
    Chris Malouf.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 49
Doug Atkins ...aka Geoffrey Atkins

Attachments

• Doug Atkins.JPG
    Doug Atkins.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 60

Members online

Online statistics