Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'White Ute' which they repeatedly specified was the only car they hadn't identified and they kept bringing it up. Suddenly there was a one line comment in the news that the driver had come forward and been eliminated, shortly before they came out with the new Nissan Patrol information. Which they must have known all along was GL if they previously spoke to him.

IMO there was no white ute and that was a red herring for GL to think they were looking at someone else. Make him comfortable and hope he slips up, especially if they've had him under surveillance for as long as it seems.

The other thing I was wondering and trying to remember, the earlier talk about the vehicle doing the 30pt turn at the Myrtleford gate, am I correct in remembering the discussion saying if he had left by that gate he wouldn't have been pictured on the camera he was caught on, or any known camera for that matter?

If that is correct, It's pretty crazy this all came to pass because of a locked gate. Where would we be if it had been unlocked? I know a lot of 4WD will just break the chain on a gate to get into where they're not supposed to go so I wonder why GL didn't do that.

As for the sale of the trailer I'd be very surprised if he really sold it. More likely It got burnt and pushed into a dam, but how are they going to prove he didn't just sell it for cash to some random bloke?
This is probably going to sound absolutely crazy considering what has allegedly happened as for airline crew and the position he held they don’t want to be seen as doing something…wrong….eg: the gate breaking/entering etc….which could impact on him being able to get him a security pass/without this he has no job/career.

The 'White Ute' which they repeatedly specified was the only car they hadn't identified and they kept bringing it up. Suddenly there was a one line comment in the news that the driver had come forward and been eliminated, shortly before they came out with the new Nissan Patrol information. Which they must have known all along was GL if they previously spoke to him.

IMO there was no white ute and that was a red herring for GL to think they were looking at someone else. Make him comfortable and hope he slips up, especially if they've had him under surveillance for as long as it seems.

The other thing I was wondering and trying to remember, the earlier talk about the vehicle doing the 30pt turn at the Myrtleford gate, am I correct in remembering the discussion saying if he had left by that gate he wouldn't have been pictured on the camera he was caught on, or any known camera for that matter?

If that is correct, It's pretty crazy this all came to pass because of a locked gate. Where would we be if it had been unlocked? I know a lot of 4WD will just break the chain on a gate to get into where they're not supposed to go so I wonder why GL didn't do that.

As for the sale of the trailer I'd be very surprised if he really sold it. More likely It got burnt and pushed into a dam, but how are they going to prove he didn't just sell it for cash to some random bloke?
This is probably going to sound absolutely crazy considering what has allegedly happened as for airline crew and the position he held they don’t want to be seen as doing something…wrong….eg: the gate breaking/entering etc….which could impact on him being able to get him a security pass/without this he has no job/career.

Man charged with murder of missing Victorian campers Carol Clay and Russell Hill

Asst Comm. Hill gave his sympathy to the victims' families and thanked and commended the police, particularly the missing persons squad, for their work in the investigation.

He said police were still searching for a blue-coloured metal trailer that had yet to be found in the investigation.

Police believe the trailer was sold on Gumtree.

I wonder if the drone was sold on gumtree as well as the trailer? I think we will find the theory of a dispute between campers that ended very badly to be true. With GL having guns for hunting, I’ll guess they were shot. What a tragedy for so many. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321