Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, my friend, in the early days "Ramjet" very heavily promoted a theory that the missing couple had borrowed a vehicle after their campsite was trashed, and set out to get help. Then they accidentally left the road, rolled down a slope, died in the accident, and were out there somewhere undiscovered. Posters who questioned and pointed out the holes in this theory, and put forward others, were answered rather rudely. He was obviously really annoyed that his theory was not accepted as the probable reality. He was given a couple of timeouts, and eventually was heard from no more. When GL entered the picture, some posters obliquely suggested the possibility that "Ramjet" was a pseudonym that a Jetstar pilot might use.

If so, he has been "listening" to us all along!
Thank you Kemug. I appreciate your background information.

Police will ask a coroner to reopen an inquest into the death of Gregory Lynn’s first wife.

I notice that a friend had stated that the first marriage deteriorated when Lisa found (in Lynn's pilot's bag) a photo of Lynn having a picnic with another woman.

The widow of one of the campers killed during a fight with ex-Jetstar pilot Greg Lynn says she hopes he “suffers for the rest of his life and has a lovely time in jail”.

In depth interview with Robyn Hill. Russell's widow

She said life is lonely without her husband, and she has no ill feelings towards Carol, calling her a lovely lady.

Behind a paywall, I think. Posting it here for those who subscribe.

Last edited:
If I was on a jury in a high profile case, particularly where repercussions could be a possibility, I would prefer to remain anonymous. But some in the US seem to have absolutely no reservations about going public.
In the US, the media are advised exactly who the jurors are, where they live and where they work. This is all before the trial even starts. They have no option to remain anonymous.

Has “ramjet” done a disappearing act? Or changed identity? I can’t seem to find any posts by a “ramjet”? Can someone please enlighten me how these posts and theories can be accessed?

It seems from what others are suggesting that my speculation Re possible internet search history may indeed bear some interesting fruit… ?

IIRC, this poster was active on Thread #1 only.

JMVHO.

Has “ramjet” done a disappearing act? Or changed identity? I can’t seem to find any posts by a “ramjet”? Can someone please enlighten me how these posts and theories can be accessed?

It seems from what others are suggesting that my speculation Re possible internet search history may indeed bear some interesting fruit… ?

Tap on the magnifying glass in the top right of your screen, and If you type “Ramjet” into the bar where it says “member”, all of their posts will come up.

1719385362593.jpeg

Members come and go.

I'm sure everyone makes some posts that might make others wonder about us from time to time.
Indeed…. It is very easy at times to get carried away by one’s theories and speculations…. :rolleyes:

Not to mention the free associations…. :p

But, in addition to this:

Words (can) betray us… as can jokes, Freudian slips, errors, assumptions, misspellings, absences, presences, obsessionality (or lack thereof), reactions…

Nothing is coincidental.

Everything has meaning for those who care to look for it… :D:cool::p

Last edited:
I’m sure we all have fascinating search histories…
Like mine, how long can a person buried alive hold their breath.

The best way to make a body totally disappear, acid, or burning.
How long before a body starts to smell.

I did myself in one night, a couple of weeks ago.
I googled what it feels like to be strangled.

That night I had a very bad dream.
You guessed it, I was strangled :eek:

Then I was in the foreground looking back at my dead body :eek:

Last edited:
Like mine, how long can a person buried alive hold their breath.

The best way to make a body totally disappear, acid, or burning.
How long before a body starts to smell.

I did myself in one night, a couple of weeks ago.
I googled what it feels like to be strangled.

That night I had a very bad dream.
You guess it I was strangled :eek:

Then I was in the foreground looking back at my dead body :eek:
You take crime sleuthing to a whole new level TootsieFootsie….

I am deeply impressed by your degree of dedication ... :)

I have purchased some crime sleuthing tarot cards but have not yet tested them out…. :p :) :eek:

Tap on the magnifying glass in the top right of your screen, and If you type “Ramjet” into the bar where it says “member”, all of their posts will come up.
Just for reference, that method only works if they are still a member.
If they are a former member nothing will come up. but you can still search for posts by them in the general search box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper