Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've used outback toilets.

Some had huntsmen, there were no other toilets around, so I just did my business while not taking my eye off that spider. :)
The thought of waiting til we came across the next toilet never entered my mind

I've actually never met a man who would admit to being even a bit scared of spiders.

Andrew Rule has a new podcast episode relevant to Lynn but it is only available to the privileged at the moment. It will likely appear on his 'available to everybody' site soon :

I have also found this podcast on spotify, for anyone who has a spotify account (it is a free account).

Thank goodness that gate was locked ... because, as Andrew Rule says, if it wasn't for that gate being locked - and the subsequent NPR cameras at Mt Hotham and Russell's phone pinging there - Lynn would have been able to lie his way out of this crime. Andrew says he is a very good liar.

Last edited:
I don't think I would expect Lisa to have told the police, seeing that she was afraid of him.
And I wouldn't imagine the neighbour she told would have dobbed him in, for Lisa's safety.

imo

As I read it Lynn shot a neighbour's dog, not Lisa's?

As I read it Lynn shot a neighbour's dog, not Lisa's?

What I am thinking is that the affected neighbour couldn't prove or didn't know that it was Lynn who shot the neighbour's dog.

But Lisa knew that Lynn shot the dog. And told a different neighbour, at a later point in time. Perhaps even when she lived in Mount Macedon. Because I get the feeling that the neighbour who knew was a Mount Macedon neighbour. Not a Tassie neighbour.

The article says Lisa told a neighbour that "when they lived in Evandale .... ".

Hence my response.

Last edited:
I was thinking that maybe he trained to be a pilot in the air force. He may come from a typical middle class background, joined the air force, and did his pilot's training there.

He trained with the RAAF but decided to leave when he was not selected in the alpha stream to be an elite pilot flying fighter jets.

He trained with the RAAF but decided to leave when he was not selected in the alpha stream to be an elite pilot flying fighter jets.

Would be interesting to know why he was passed over for selection. I have to wonder if he maybe failed a psychological test.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309
Back