Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The more they dig, the more suspicious “bad luck” they are finding happened to people who he has been around.

Can anyone recall where it was raised that Lynn had a flight attendant partner in Dubai and she disappeared mysteriously? I recall seeing this a year or two ago but can’t find the link?

I know!
My best friends have all been pets of mine, I’m a big animal lover.
My guess as to what’s going on in Lynn’s head as he does things like that is untethered rage.
Agreed @OwlHeart,
His targets are people & animals that are less physically able to match him in strength = (imo) a rage-filled-bully - a dangerous individual - with a very short fuse - obsessive, controlling - vindictive - spineless - who - now - appears to have discovered - KARMA is a b*itch - *faeces* happens: GL subjected to a disgusting assault with faeces - and he's about to learn some life lessons.
MOO;)

The more they dig, the more suspicious “bad luck” they are finding happened to people who he has been around.

Can anyone recall where it was raised that Lynn had a flight attendant partner in Dubai and she disappeared mysteriously? I recall seeing this a year or two ago but can’t find the link?

In Doha IIRC.

People have also said about someone who was in a room with Lynn falling out a window to their death in Vegas

It's hard to believe someone would ambush and execute a senior couple because of a disagreement. It's something a low IQ violent type would more commonly do and Lynn as a pilot doesn't present that image. Totally agree he could be a psychopath but he is definitely of at least average intelligence and it just doesn't seem even mildly intelligent to kill them that way.
It is becoming a question of not how but how many.

I did wonder if she really is the supportive wife, or a victim playing her part just in case GL did walk a free man JMO
Or maybe she really does love him and believes it all happened just the way he said it did.
Hard to believe, but perhaps she hasn't seen the violent side of him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandi_lee
Back