Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t think he had much time to not think about it. Police knocked on his door in July 2020. Had painted his car by then and sold his trailer to some mysterious person that doesn’t use a phone or have a computer.

From that point on his paranoia would have been off the scales. Like he said in his ROI “the plan wasn’t working”.

He finally came up against people he couldn't control, manipulate, or eliminate.

He finally came up against people he couldn't control, manipulate, or eliminate.

So true. There’s one part of his ROI at Sale that I almost laughed out loud. Can’t remember the time stamp but he’s trying to explain the rationale for destroying all the evidence. He says “I did it because I knew I’d be blamed, which I am”. Like he’s exasperated that he’s in this position.

Couldn’t believe it.

I think he's most likely always thought of himself as a victim his whole life.
He's not responsible for anything. Anything he's done someone drove him to it.

He blames Russell, and Carol for "ruining" his life.... See what they made him do.
I bet he felt the same way towards how he treated his first wife... See what she made him do.

Someone doubted that GL removed the side mirror. “I decided that the mirror had to go. That was evidence of what had happened here. I wanted to disappear … I wanted all trace of what had happened to be gone with me and I ripped that mirror right off the mount.”

Missing side mirror.JPG Link
Newbies: Click to enlarge

Last edited:
Someone doubted that GL removed the side mirror. “I decided that the mirror had to go. That was evidence of what had happened here. I wanted to disappear … I wanted all trace of what had happened to be gone with me and I ripped that mirror right off the mount.”

View attachment 516282 Link

Looks like he missed a bit

I think he's most likely always thought of himself as a victim his whole life.
He's not responsible for anything. Anything he's done someone drove him to it.

He blames Russell, and Carol for "ruining" his life.... See what they made him do.
I bet he felt the same way towards how he treated his first wife... See what she made him do.

Not forgetting that dogs barked and made him shoot them, and the miniature pig dug up a piece of his garden and made him axe the poor little thing to death.

So true. There’s one part of his ROI at Sale that I almost laughed out loud. Can’t remember the time stamp but he’s trying to explain the rationale for destroying all the evidence. He says “I did it because I knew I’d be blamed, which I am”. Like he’s exasperated that he’s in this position.

Couldn’t believe it.

But of course ... he thinks he's a victim too. Life can be so unfair, to him. Now he'll lose membership to those exclusive shooting and fishing clubs.

Seems to be the common denominator. On the various forums where people said they knew him or of him in the industry it’s the same thing. No one has said oh yeah he’s actually a good bloke and I’m shocked that he’s been accused of this.
Hi @Sir_Loin,
Which (imo) is why dirty-dann stooped to the lengths he did - the plus side of the murderer's balance sheet is: 1. he's *allegedly* human
Code:
(only doesn't behave like one)
. 2 . probably paid taxes all his working life - nah actually, don't know, don't care - let's just say the *plus* side of GL's ledger is *sparse* - good luck to his sorry a r s e - I hope he's enjoying his accommodation. Plenty of opportunity now to read good 101 books, like: how to not murder people, how to say sorry, how to *not* lie - *plus* so many more.
Bye, bye greggie - dumb-a r s e - who pilfers the mobiles of their victimso_O
Karma is a b i t c h:eek:, she *will* get you every time - one way or another & you buddy have just sat down at Karmas' table, she's served you the entrée - there's plenty more on your lifetime menu, it's gunna be a long repast - bon Appétit!

My thoughts remain with the Clay & Hill families, I wish them all the strength in the universe.
MOO

ick! spelling :confused:

I don’t think he had much time to not think about it. Police knocked on his door in July 2020. Had painted his car by then and sold his trailer to some mysterious person that doesn’t use a phone or have a computer.

I found it interesting in the ROI regarding selling the trailer. Greg said.... "I don't know who he was or where he took it".

It may be nothing but to me that's a strange thing to say. "I don't know where he took it".

Because if there was an actual person who bought the trailer, its likely they would have just taken it home. And the correct phrase would have been "I don't know who he was or where he lived". It's like Greg's subconscious has subtly spilled the beans, knowing that he's taken it somewhere and isn't going to tell "where he took it".

I don't think I would expect Lisa to have told the police, seeing that she was afraid of him.
And I wouldn't imagine the neighbour she told would have dobbed him in, for Lisa's safety.

imo

Correct. If she had he would have lost his asic and his job.

He trained with the RAAF but decided to leave when he was not selected in the alpha stream to be an elite pilot flying fighter jets. “He was extremely bitter,” a friend said.

Loner, pilot, barbecue-lover - mystery swirls around accused killer

If that's true he would have been one unhappy camper. Oh, that's right, but that won't be his only time.

It wasn’t related to alpha stream per se. He failed flight training. Never flew military jets.

Ask to leave might be in relation to reaction to failing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaleh
Back