Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am very interested to see what transpires during the court appearance on 12/9/2024; probable appeal of murder conviction I am told.
Yes, I think we're all pretty keen to see what transpires. I don't think he has much to lose by appealing, apart from the judge possibly increasing the sentence for lack of remorse for the murder.

Yes, I think we're all pretty keen to see what transpires. I don't think he has much to lose by appealing, apart from the judge possibly increasing the sentence for lack of remorse for the murder.

He’s not being sentenced on the 12/09 it’s another pre-sentencing hearing.

He can only appeal once he’s been sentenced. I have no doubt he’ll appeal at the right time as you say. I’m sure he’ll appeal any sentence he receives as well as the conviction.

Everybody who receives a sentence has the right to appeal; IMO that does not indicate there is a lack of remorse. If there are sufficient grounds discovered that (legally) support launching an appeal, then it would be foolish not to proceed IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back