Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that a fair bit of planning has gone into making Sam disappear without a trace and I think that a group of 2 or 3 are involved and this is money related. This looks like a a premeditated hit not an accident. My gut tells me Sam may never be found, hope I am wrong. Prayers with Sam's family.

I totally agree with you Detective Willy. And I too hope I am wrong.

This much we know from MSM.

Tuesday 7th March
9.18 am ST leaving apartment in Mustang
1pm his car sighted at Deepwater Bend Reserve, Bald Hills and it remained there until midnight

Wednesday 8th March
Car sighted at Wooyung 7.30pm

Thursday 9th March
Car found abandoned in bushland in Wooyung

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...w/news-story/90d2fbb1c06192d870a32a1729263dd4

The time frame that the Mustang spent in Deepwater Bend is crucial, IMO. 11 hours in an area that has deep water access.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/uv?h...ved=0ahUKEwi57JbHquzSAhUBLZQKHWqBCGkQoioIYjAK

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/police-divers-fail-to-find-missing-qld-man-ng-s-1696543

Police divers and sniffer dogs have failed to locate missing Queensland man Sam Thompson or any of his belongings during a search north of Brisbane.
Divers connected to ropes trawled sections of the North Pine River in Murrumba Downs on Thursday, while dogs scoured nearby bushland.
The uncharacteristic disappearance of the 22-year-old on March 7 is being treated as suspicious and has triggered a large-scale investigation.
More than 50 police officers, including homicide detectives, have been tasked with finding the Albion man.
Detective Inspector Tim Trezise said on Wednesday police feared he may be being held captive or dead.
The latest search took place upstream from where Sam's orange Ford Mustang was found the day he went missing.

First time poster :great:

The white car in the footage is quite distinctive in the area the video was taken.
It is likely that if if is driving around, it would be noticed easily.
It's possible they have hidden, trashed or destroyed the car, or even painted it or driven the car interstate.

There are not many lowline Chrysler c300's in this area of Brisbane.

The white car in the footage is quite distinctive in the area the video was taken.
It's possible they have hidden, trashed or destroyed the car, or even painted it or driven the car interstate.

Welcome to WS. I agree, why can't they just search who has that car in Aus, surely there would only be 100 or less.

I said earlier that the mum had a mutual friend, I have now found out that I have a number of acquaintances of his dad as we both worked for the same company in the same dept.

My heart breaks for the family

Powerful car, too, hey? No trouble in keeping up with Sam's hot car.

Welcome, slinky! :)

The mustang in australia is available from late $40k so it's attainable to many people - I don't know if old money bought it or he had loan or bought it himself. I considered buying one but I had one of the crappy focus models. Sworn off Ford now. Personal opinion.
And most had to be bought on order with a deposit of $2000-$4000 for the base model.

The c300 however, would have had serious body work done on it whether ordered or after market.With a warrant surely the police could get information from Chrysler dealers to start to look for this vehicle. Dark aftermarket tint, and the wheels......
I live less than a 10 min drive from the location - I can't say I've seen the white car but I would notice as it's not a 'regular' car in this area.
(I have a '65 Mustang in my garage and my husband is let's say 'heavily' into cars so he would notice the c300 too)

Welcome to WS. I agree, why can't they just search who has that car in Aus, surely there would only be 100 or less.

I said earlier that the mum had a mutual friend, I have now found out that I have a number of acquaintances of his dad as we both worked for the same company in the same dept. This leads me to think its not 'old money' thats funded the car etc. Of course there could have been a inheritance or loan or prize money.

I said earlier that the mum had a mutual friend, I have now found out that I have a number of acquaintances of his dad as we both worked for the same company in the same dept.

I wonder if it is possible the white car was stolen ... for this particular 'job'.

Oh yes of course that must be a possibility.
So the car could have come from another suburb, followed him and did the deed that is alleged.
Another thought....... toll roads in brisbane could have been used. I wonder if they have looked through video footage for the car as it made it's way to NSW? Or even as it followed Sam from Albion to Bald Hills?

I wonder if it is possible the white car was stolen ... for this particular 'job'.

I apologise that I can't find it now, but I'm sure that Sam's dad said they were bemused or bewildered by his purchase of the Mustang last year, in a press release yesterday.

So then that would raise red flags for me...... questions about where the money came from. His occupation/s at the time, acquaintances, etc.
In saying that tho, the mustangs have been a big hit. So maybe he just wanted it, or it was bought for him?

I apologise that I can't find it now, but I'm sure that Sam's dad said they were bemused or bewildered by his purchase of the Mustang last year, in a press release yesterday.

yes It could be a rich grandparent, or he was good at saving

Or a business arrangement with a friend where he did certain things to pay it off?

Oh yes of course that must be a possibility.
So the car could have come from another suburb, followed him and did the deed that is alleged.
Another thought....... toll roads in brisbane could have been used. I wonder if they have looked through video footage for the car as it made it's way to NSW? Or even as it followed Sam from Albion to Bald Hills?

I have wondered this also! If they have used Tolls they can pinpoint the exact time and what car was used etc.

Kind of where i was headed with my last comment lol
Yeah, lets's face it. The new mustang has been hot property. The waiting list was 'on hold' mid 2015. You couldn't order one.
So this one, being orange - not your typical colour of white, red, black, blue or silver, was either available at the time, second hand after less than a year or was ordered for him/by him.
It could have been as simple as a car jacking, or something a bit more sinister but I suspect the police will have more details than they are providing in public. They may even have an idea as to where/who the white c300 is located.

Kind of where i was headed with my last comment lol
Yeah, lets's face it. The new mustang has been hot property. The waiting list was 'on hold' mid 2015. You couldn't order one.
So this one, being orange - not your typical colour of white, red, black, blue or silver, was either available at the time, second hand after less than a year or was ordered for him/by him.
It could have been as simple as a car jacking, or something a bit more sinister but I suspect the police will have more details than they are providing in public. They may even have an idea as to where/who the white c300 is located.

I personally think they may know exactly who the car belongs to (stolen or not). I think they could be fishing for more information so they can positively identify who was in the car, and any of the occupants movements prior to, during, and after Sam's disappearance.

A bit like they did with Adrian Bayley when they released video of a 'man' following Jill Meagher prior to her disappearance. They knew who he was, they wanted more info on his movements, and for him to sweat and mess up.

Because I think that to overpower Sam, it would have taken more than one person. Sam is a former state hockey player, may have remained fairly fit, and is young. And to shuffle the cars around and dump Sam's car, more than one driver may have been required.

On the QPS FB page people have given a rego that matches the car.... https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155316985253254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

could be a good lead

One of the comments on there by Shane Holmes (8 hours ago) makes it sound like Sam knew the owner of the white car months ago. He saw the two cars together, then the white car turned off and went to Aspley.

https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155320011068254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

And the comment with the license plate number saw the car in Grange today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste