Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthAussie ......

Check out the dude who made the comment saying he was with Sam a month or two ago.... who was going to show sam a ute...

Live in of all places Burpengary ....

Coinky Dink ...

ETA ..... list..."from" Braken Ridge...

Forget Caboolture. .....

Think we have a winner in Burpengary. .....

Where did you read this?

Its just a phrase Seabreeze .....

meaning ... well for me at least ...

If Sams car has been spotted in that area on Wednesday Morning Narangba Road, Kurwongbah .... and also slightly north of there...

Then it puts Sams car very close to Burpengary.

Hang two..... Ill get the link, so you can look at the connection...

ETA: read the comments on the Police FB page about sightings

https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155317696693254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

Wooyung, with all due respect is in the middle of somewhere and nowhere.
The somewhere could be considered around a laid back part of NSW - it's on the loop of well known areas.
The nowhere is a lot of forestland, beach and nothing much else.
Maybe the 'sighting' in Narangba was a red herring?
The person/s that may have done this, obviously will have friends/family/acquaintances and they could be posting on the Facebook QPS page.
Deep Water Bend Reserve is close to the Gateway that would lead to the gold coast easily in highway traffic not suburban. Easier to get away quicker.
All just speculation but IMO drugs or some sort of activity like that may be a point of interest.
Maybe he got caught up in something new and got in trouble?
Good people can make one mistake.

I posted the above on the 17/3/17 .....
these were sighting posted on a Police FB page asking for info (before the White Crysler info)

I noticed the odd one out was a sighting in Narangba.

With todays link put of the Police FB page asking for info on the Crysler .... I notice a man has said he saw Sams car *Also* on Wednesday Morning on Narangba Road ..... his post was dated the 22/3/17

I'm thinking these reports are credible.

That is well North of Deep river Bend Bald Hills ...... Why? ..... and then to travel all that way to Wooyung.

What's the connection??

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155316985253254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

I think Sam may have been scammed. May have been dealing with some unsavoury people for a little while, then they scammed him for the big one.

I wonder if any substantial sum of money was missing from his accounts. Though perhaps he had a chunk of cash at home that never made it into any bank account.

Cash or 'product' may also have been the point of the robbery at his place, only that part of it was not reported - perhaps due to the origin of the cash or the nature of the 'product'. The things he showed as stolen seem hardly worth it for a face on, confrontational robbery like that - perhaps more for a sneaky break and enter where no-one is home - their value on the black market would not be significant, despite their purchase price.

To me he seems like a nice guy, who was brought up right, lived a clean life, made it to state-level hockey ... then something changed. Perhaps it was his unemployed status. Or perhaps he had a bent for get-rich-quick.

Yeah I think so too........ his parents said in their interview "if you are in any sort of trouble we can sort it out".....
I was thinking if not drugs, perhaps street racing? Mustang and a c300?

I think Sam may have been scammed. May have been dealing with some unsavoury people for a little while, then they scammed him for the big one.

I wonder if any substantial sum of money was missing from his accounts. Though perhaps he had a chunk of cash at home that never made it into any bank account.

Cash or 'product' may also have been the point of the robbery at his place, only that part of it was not reported - perhaps due to the origin of the cash or the nature of the 'product'. The things he showed as stolen seem hardly worth it for a face on, confrontational robbery like that - perhaps more for a sneaky break and enter where no-one is home - their value on the black market would not be significant, despite their purchase price.

To me he seems like a nice guy, who was brought up right, lived a clean life, made it to state-level hockey ... then something changed. Perhaps it was his unemployed status. Or perhaps he had a bent for get-rich-quick.

Wooyung, with all due respect is in the middle of somewhere and nowhere.
The somewhere could be considered around a laid back part of NSW - it's on the loop of well known areas.
The nowhere is a lot of forestland, beach and nothing much else.
Maybe the 'sighting' in Narangba was a red herring?
The person/s that may have done this, obviously will have friends/family/acquaintances and they could be posting on the Facebook QPS page.
Deep Water Bend Reserve is close to the Gateway that would lead to the gold coast easily in highway traffic not suburban. Easier to get away quicker.
All just speculation but IMO drugs or some sort of activity like that may be a point of interest.
Maybe he got caught up in something new and got in trouble?
Good people can make one mistake.

Hi ... yeah not sure why you started off with ..."All due respect"
I don't recall mentioning Wooyung being either in the middle of Nowhere or somewhere..... so yeah you've kind of lost me there.

Unless you were replying to someone else's post?

As for Red Herrings... I completely agree with you ....things like that do happen.

In this instance I did not take anything on face value alone and did research .......IMO these are valid and credible sightings.

The first one I found was on the Police FB page and was followed by a reply by police to have that person contact them....

if you go through the many... many posts ..... many with claims of having sighted the car.....well ....they aren't followed by a post by police to make contact ...

I'm not sure why Sam has ended up in this predicament ........ its very sad what ever has happened..

Maybe insurance money had just finally been paid for the robbery....... Some insurance companies take many, many months to make payout........ whats it been .....6 months..

ETA: That could be a scenario ..... planned robbery for insurance payout on very expensive items....

Yeah I think so too........ his parents said in their interview "if you are in any sort of trouble we can sort it out".....
I was thinking if not drugs, perhaps street racing? Mustang and a c300?

Would the area he travelled to be a street racing venue? Bald Hills? The reserve? Just wondering if there are straight strips there where they could drag race, and are perhaps known for that.

A comment on the Qld Police FB page sort of sounded as if street racing is what he was doing with the white car when they were seen months ago together. And the yelling that was mentioned in the comment. I wonder if it was angry yelling, or show-off yelling.

I wonder if someone had developed an extreme dislike for Sam and took it way too far ... the robbery, and now his disappearance.

I meant i'all due respect' to people living in Wooyung lol it's probably a nice place but now with a bad name.
Secondly I mean Wooyung is between a drug ring and lots of forestry and beach. Easy to 'lose' a body.
I was simply being polite to anyone living in the areas mentioned.

I'm not saying the sighting was not true, just that whomever posted it (if you personally saw the vehicle at Narangba I did not mean to offend) may be throwing the QPS off trail.
I too was reading back and saw the reference to yelling and dragging off so thought maybe street racing was an issue.
Yes - the gateway is VERY suitable for drag racing. Not at 10am-1pm during the day tho.So
whatever he was doing in that area was perhaps a meet up, paying a debt, not paying a debt.......so many possibilities

Bald hills is known for drag racing apparently

https://www.baysidestarnews.com.au/news/traumatised-bald-hills-residents-want-traffic-calm/3148811/

Would the area he travelled to be a street racing venue? Bald Hills? The reserve? Just wondering if there are straight strips there where they could drag race, and are perhaps known for that.

A comment on the Qld Police FB page sort of sounded as if street racing is what he was doing with the white car when they were seen months ago together. And the yelling that was mentioned in the comment. I wonder if it was angry yelling, or show-off yelling.

I wonder if someone had developed an extreme dislike for Sam and took it way too far ... the robbery, and now his disappearance.

Thanks for that. :)

I just cannot imagine Sam having hot cars, and not wanting to test their limits somewhere. And I would imagine he has a bit of a sporting, competitive side - being the former state hockey player that he is. He also sounds like has a bit of a show-off in him, always offering money for rides on his FB page and flaunting his expensive items there. (No disrespect intended.)

Thanks:) I meant where did you read the comment about the guy showing Sam a ute as I can't see it in the comments?

Its just a phrase Seabreeze .....

meaning ... well for me at least ...

If Sams car has been spotted in that area on Wednesday Morning Narangba Road, Kurwongbah .... and also slightly north of there...

Then it puts Sams car very close to Burpengary.

Hang two..... Ill get the link, so you can look at the connection...

ETA: read the comments on the Police FB page about sightings

https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155317696693254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

Unless someone was hidden in the back. Based on the surveillance footage I still wonder if someone was already in the car when ST got in and forced him to go where he did.

Wouldn't the cameras have seen if someone had entered Sam's car though?

Thanks:) I meant where did you read the comment about the guy showing Sam a ute as I can't see it in the comments?

Pretty sure it's just a reference to the guy in the police fb comments who witnessed the yelling with the other car.

He said the reason he noticed the exchange between the 2 vehicles was that when this all took place he'd been about to "line Samuel up with the ute & make him realise what a Chevy was".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo