Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam was up to no good. He owed money and his car was stolen last year as collateral. He reported it stolen to police which upset the perps and that caught up to him.
Source: We have mutual friends

Surely Sam's parents must have known about the undesirable company he was tangled up with and his source of income, affording him to buy the finer things in life?

The Brisbane man charged with the murder of 22-year-old Sam Thompson will remain behind bars ahead of his next court date.
Roberto Vincenzo Boscaino was taken into custody after being charged on Thursday with murder and interfering with a corpse.
Boscaino, 23, didn't apply for bail when his matter came before Brisbane Magistrates Court on Friday morning.
The Bald Hills man appeared to tremble during his first few moments in the dock but sat calmly as his matter was adjourned to the committal call-over list on May 8.
Boscaino is not required to appear at that hearing.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...t/news-story/3bb3b2b83596d5986e409ed930967d8e

Sam was up to no good. He owed money and his car was stolen last year as collateral. He reported it stolen to police which upset the perps and that caught up to him.
:welcome:

Congratulations to the Detectives for solving this murder so quickly. The last thing left is to locate Sam's body so the family can have closure.

Welcome to websleuths.

Can i just ask of how many people knew Sams fate before the perp was arrested?

What a waste of life :tantrum:

Hi & Welcome to WS's. Well if those so called perps think they have the right to kill another human being they are sadly mistaken. He owed money? What for? And why was he murdered over money? He was 22 yrs, old FFS! I hope whoever did this to him gets exactly what they deserve and then they can go eat their money.
I hope you also tell law enforcement all that you know, so Samuels family can start to deal with this evil plot against their beloved son.

found RB's mum and a photo of RB on Facebook. His black hair matches the glimpse of the hair you could see in the arrest video they played on Channel 9 news on Thursday night. such a young man, 23. they both do not look like they would be involved in such things, look very innocent.i was expecting some intense mob was after him, not a 23 year old kid was responsible. Ive been surprised to hear that people knew he was involved in unsavoury activity and his car was taken previously because it had been made out by police no such things had occurred.. been following this case because i live in the area of the bald hills wetland and regularly saw sams vehicle out and about.

Hey guys, first time poster, haven't worked out how to add in links yet.l so sorry for the noob post. Half an hour ago yahoo news reported thay RB sat quietly in court, and will be back there May 8th.

Hi & Welcome. No need to be sorry, your post is good, :)

I have to agree! 22 years old and caught in something that ended his life. The world was at his feet and he could have turned it all around. Money and greed is the root of all evil. I feel so badly for Sam's family. What a horrific ordeal they will be going through.

Hi & Welcome to WS's. Well if those so called perps think they have the right to kill another human being they are sadly mistaken. He owed money? What for? And why was he murdered over money? He was 22 yrs, old FFS! I hope whoever did this to him gets exactly what they deserve and then they can go eat their money.
I hope you also tell law enforcement all that you know, so Samuels family can start to deal with this evil plot against their beloved son.

Surely Sam's parents must have known about the undesirable company he was tangled up with and his source of income, affording him to buy the finer things in life?

Not necessarily if he wasn't living at home? It will be interesting to hear what this is really all about, but Samuel was so young and probably somewhat naieve, and he certainly didn't deserve to be murdered, :(

found RB's mum and a photo of RB on Facebook. His black hair matches the glimpse of the hair you could see in the arrest video they played on Channel 9 news on Thursday night. such a young man, 23. they both do not look like they would be involved in such things, look very innocent.i was expecting some intense mob was after him, not a 23 year old kid was responsible. Ive been surprised to hear that people knew he was involved in unsavoury activity and his car was taken previously because it had been made out by police no such things had occurred.. been following this case because i live in the area of the bald hills wetland and regularly saw sams vehicle out and about.
:welcome:
Can you link Rob's Facebook? It is against TOS to link his Mum though.

Hi & Welcome. Yes if the guy arrested committed the murder he made his choice, and now he can deal with the consequences. Samuel paid the ultimate price, so the perp. can get what's coming to him too. Oh well thats life. He might have been involved with others who are older who made the choice to murder and this guy carried it out. If this is drug related RB perp. if guilty is also involved with others if manufacturing & distributing, so there are others involved IMO.

Channel 9 brisbane just mentioned the perp on live tv by name, they wouldn't have done that if there was a suppression order in place

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

The white car is a known associate. Sam has been dealing drugs for sometime. Roberto has been supplying large amounts of class a for nearly 10years. Roberto was the one who took his car before xmas. Sam was in debt to roberto who was/has increasingly lost touch with reality due to excessive abuse of cocaine and ice.

Hi & Welcome. Yes if the guy arrested committed the murder he made his choice, and now he can deal with the consequences. Samuel paid the ultimate price, so the perp. can get what's coming to him too. Oh well thats life. He might have been involved with others who are older who made the choice to murder and this guy carried it out. If this is drug related RB perp. if guilty is also involved with others if manufacturing & distributing, so there are others involved IMO.

I still feel as if I don't know enough to think of it as 'one-on-one', so I will be watching.

I don't know if that is what you were trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman