Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.....very hard to find any info online about the guy they named. Either he's laying super low on the internet, or they mispronounced his name.......

So in the video, they're saying Sam was murdered at the suspect's house and that he was a 'known associate' of Sam's :facepalm:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/wat...ver-missing-albion-man-samuel-thompson/#page1

So if we look up associate, we find the following definitions:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=associate&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-au&client=safari

connect (someone or something) with something else in one's mind.

a partner or companion in business or at work.

a person with limited or subordinate membership of an organization.

connected with an organization or business.

The links have been removed that have his name ...... most likely got a supression order....

What a dispicicable peice of excrement.....who does this to another human.

His name's still being said on the video's I've just come across :seeya:

Hmmmm.....very hard to find any info online about the guy they named. Either he's laying super low on the internet, or they mispronounced his name.......
There is a family in Brisbane by that name. Not a common one. Weird spelling.

There is a family in Brisbane by that name. Not a common one. Weird spelling.

I've found a family in Brisbane but the way it's spelt suggests a mispronunciation by the newsreader...maybe he got and 'i' and an 'a' the wrong way round? We've only heard one person say it......

I've found a family in Brisbane but the way it's spelt suggests a mispronunciation by the newsreader...maybe he got and 'i' and an 'a' the wrong way round? We've only heard one person say it......

Can someone PM with how they think the surname is spelt? I have been searching and found no matches for any of the spelling I've tried. Thanks!

I can't find anything under his name on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How devastating for his Sam and his family, what a waste of life. I have tried to look up that name on the recording on social media - can't find anything either!

I can't find anything under his name on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's only the Soundcloud that we've been able to find. Maybe he uses a nickname for FB......

This is so sad and should never have happened. :cry: These young guys get caught up with psychopaths and drugs, Jamie Gao, was another one.

Just a little personal story to share of my son's experience (btw, I only knew about all of this just before he moved out and back to Brisbane).
My son, who's in his 20s, moved into a share house in St Peters after the break up with his gf (they came to Sydney from Bris shortly before the breakup). He found the ad in Gumtree and met the young guy, a friendly surfer dude, only a year or 2 older than him. Altogether there were 5 guys living there.

Anyway, within a week my son was given notice that he would have to attend court to explain why this surfer dude had $20,000 cash in his room! In the previous week, the police did a spot check. I found this guy's fb (son had added him) and he'd been celebrating weeks before the check that he was off probation, for what I don't know but I can guess. All the housemates had to prove they paid cash rent to him, and my son had just moved in! :facepalm:

He later told me they were real potheads and was glad to be out. So $20,000 cash sitting in his room for rent?!! Why didn't he pay the landlord?! Of course, it wasn't true, but this young dude was mixed up in something serious. I hope he sorted his life out. It's so easy to be caught in tragic circumstances because it's too tempting to make big money for little effort! These young guys are swimming with the sharks.

This is so sad and should never have happened. :cry: These young guys get caught up with psychopaths and drugs, Jamie Gao, was another one.

Just a little personal story to share of my son's experience (btw, I only knew about all of this just before he moved out and back to Brisbane).
My son, who's in his 20s, moved into a share house in St Peters after the break up with his gf (they came to Sydney from Bris shortly before the breakup). He found the ad in Gumtree and met the young guy, a friendly surfer dude, only a year or 2 older than him. Altogether there were 5 guys living there.

Anyway, within a week my son was given notice that he would have to attend court to explain why this surfer dude had $20,000 cash in his room! In the previous week, the police did a spot check. I found this guy's fb (son had added him) and he'd been celebrating weeks before the check that he was off probation, for what I don't know but I can guess. All the housemates had to prove they paid cash rent to him, and my son had just moved in! :facepalm:

He later told me they were real potheads and was glad to be out. So $20,000 cash sitting in his room for rent?!! Why didn't he pay the landlord?! Of course, it wasn't true, but this young dude was mixed up in something serious. I hope he sorted his life out. It's so easy to be caught in tragic circumstances because it's too tempting to make big money for little effort! These young guys are swimming with the sharks.

Thanks for sharing your story. And you are so right in what you say about the temptation of making large amnts. of money for little effort. Swimming with sharks is a good analogy, because that is exactly what it is. Huge risks involved. Too many young people dying because of the scourge of drugs in our society. I wish young people would realise just how damn dangerous it is to get into this garbage. Hold your head up and be proud and earn an honest living in life. Be part of the solution and not the problem in society and stamp out the filthy, sleazy & corrupt lifestyle of drug dealing. All IMO.

And i'm not saying this is what Samuel was doing, but it could well be. Poor guy if that's what happened to him. What a world, :(

And i'm not saying this is what Samuel was doing, but it could well be. Poor guy if that's what happened to him. What a world, :(
The police mentioned he was mixed up with unsavoury characters so I think we're safe with our assumptions. Samuel's poor parents. Exactly Karinna, what a world. :(

Look on FB 7 News Brisbane page. They have the footage naming him and some of his friends or people he knows are shocked.

The post from 2 hours ago. Sorry, I don't know how to link it here.

In that 7 News FB article someone mentions that it is the house across from ''the bonny''. I think that could mean the Bonny View Hotel on Gympie Road in Bald Hill.

Oh yes, someone else says he lives across the road 'from bald hills pub'.

Thanks for the heads up, alicat. :seeya:
Lots of people know who he is apparently, judging by all the people tagging others in the post. And one person is even shedding FB tears about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73