Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just looks like another hotted up modified vehicle a lot of the young guys enjoy showing off with, IMO. Lots of them around here where i live.

not many like that round here, the ute is the choice or a commodore

Hi Sleuthers

My husband said they named the guys charged with murder on the Brisbane channel seven local news. I missed it. Did any other local Brisbanites see this or can find the video replay of tonight's news report?

no I have only seen Bald Hills man

Oh, you are a super-sleuth, Anais!!!!! :loveyou:

Better write that name down, because it may get suppressed or disappear. :thinking:

He lived at the property with his girlfriend, they are saying.

Big thanks to Justamum's husband....I would never have bothered listening to the video if he hadn't said that :tyou:

(I've written down the name, just in case)

Initials RB (was disclosed on channel 7 news but has since been removed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to ask - I'm quite new.
Why can't we write the name here if it was published on the news?
(I did further down happy to remove it if i was wrong) [emoji17]

If the news remove it, then we should too. We need to honour suppression and sub judice here. Could use his initials though! :)

However, the video still plays okay for me ... so it hasn't been removed yet. Mind you, I have kept the link open in case they chop the link. Can't keep it open all night though lol, so am listening again to get as much out of it as possible.

Sorry to ask - I'm quite new.
Why can't we write the name here if it was published on the news?
(I did further down happy to remove it if i was wrong) [emoji17]

We probably can. I just find it weird that no other MSM reports have named him...so I'm wondering if it's an error on behalf of Channel 7. Though I assume his name will be revealed in court tomorrow anyway...

Don't worry about it. If it's not cool for it to be written here the mods will just snip it.

If the news remove, then we should too. We need to honour suppression and sub judice here. Could use his initials though! :)

Yeah I understand that, just needed to ask why if it was already published [emoji4]
I'm happy to remove it if the news also does.

I had to look up why the special charge of interference with a corpse....

Too horrible to write ......

I had to look up why the special charge of interference with a corpse....

Too horrible to write ......

Possibly as it includes dumping of his body elsewhere....... the rest I can't write either [emoji17]

Yeah I understand that, just needed to ask why if it was already published [emoji4]
I'm happy to remove it if the news also does.

The links have been removed that have his name ...... most likely got a supression order....

What a dispicicable peice of excrement.....who does this to another human.

Possibly as it includes dumping of his body elsewhere....... the rest I can't write either [emoji17]

Interfering with a corpse can just mean moving it. (Though it can mean other things, too.)
If they don't know where Samuel is, they may not know anything further that could have happened to his remains anyway - so for now I would think it is removing Sam to elsewhere.

Interfering with a corpse can just mean moving it. (Though it can mean other things, too.)
If they don't know where Samuel is, they may not know anything further that could have happened to his remains anyway - so for now I would think it is removing Sam to elsewhere.

True. Apparently Baden-Clay was charged with 'interfering with a corpse' because he murdered lovely Allison at their home then transported her to Kholo Creek, where he left her body. So it doesn't necessarily mean dismemberment etc:

A person who is charged with murder may also be charged with interfering with a corpse, as was the case with Brisbane real estate agent Gerard Baden Clay, who was found guilty of murdering his wife and disposing of her body in a nearby creek.

http://nswcourts.com.au/articles/interesting-criminal-laws-interfering-with-a-dead-human-body/

Yeah maybe ......

hope Im wrong ..... because a really disgusting thought...

So the they arrested was known to Samuel? Wonder in what way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo