Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was a man that wasn't wearing gloves by his posture and the way he walked. IMO if you were dealing or involved in drugs and were robbed, would you report to police and draw more attention to yourself? To me it screams that he was involved in things he shouldn't have been but then again he could have money from an inheritance or family money.
I was thinking along the lines of the theft being an insurance scam.

I think that was a man that wasn't wearing gloves by his posture and the way he walked. IMO if you were dealing or involved in drugs and were robbed, would you report to police and draw more attention to yourself? To me it screams that he was involved in things he shouldn't have been but then again he could have money from an inheritance or family money.
I was thinking this too, would he report his vehicle stolen? Maybe, it's an inheritance, family money or even a lotto win.

I was thinking this too, would he report his vehicle stolen? Maybe, it's an inheritance, family money or even a lotto win.

I was going through his FB feed trying to find out whether he indicated where the money came from....but all I found before giving up was a post where he said he'd just cleared his debts.

I just rang Crimestoppers btw.

However, if he is a child care worker, how could he afford to own all those things? They do not earn all that much. How old is he? I just looked it up and he is 22yo and unemployed.

Could someone have been hiding in the back of his car and he did not notice them or they held a gun at him and forced him to drive somewhere? IMO it is drug-related.

Possibly drug related?....to be presently unemployed and in possession of very expensive designer items....drug deal gone wrong?..MOO

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...s/news-story/f94530346cd6c65cfbd80078614bb14d

Certainly not saying these cases are connected, just that the crossing of the border is familiar.

Yes, it's interesting to me that they cross the border.

Wondering if it's because the dumping grounds are familiar territory to the perpetrators? There's plenty of uninhabited bush in Qld....seems odd they come down into NSW. Unless psychologically it makes them feel they've created more 'distance' between themselves and the evidence.

Wooyung, where the Mustang was found, is not even a town. It has a caravan park and a motel I think but that's about it. It's not a popular spot on the Byron Shire tourist trail or anything like that. That car would have stood out a mile in that tiny hamlet........seems such an odd place for it to be IMO.

If you're going to dump a vehicle and you don't want it to be found, there are so many sites inland a little bit that are completely uninhabited.

um no its defiantly orange to me

Edit I can see what you mean, its not tangerine orange like some ford focus' are, maybe it doesn't look red to me as I have a cherry red car :)
Am I alone seeing this car as red and not orange as stated in MSM???? Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

um no its defiantly orange to me

Edit I can see what you mean, its not tangerine orange like some ford focus' are, maybe it doesn't look red to me as I have a cherry red car :)

BBM

Yes - it's not bright orange. MSM keeps calling it 'burnt orange'. It's a deep shade of orange.

If Sam's job was stable a year ago I wouldn't be surprised if a bank was willing to lend him a bucket if he had cleared his debts and had a guarantor. I know young people with massive debts. His choice of investment may have incited envy. And he was petite. I am speaking in past tense because I have a very bad feeling about this one.

I was going through his FB feed trying to find out whether he indicated where the money came from....but all I found before giving up was a post where he said he'd just cleared his debts.

I just rang Crimestoppers btw.

I went through all of his FB posts. I noticed the comment about clearing his debts back on 31 Dec 2014.

In Aug 2013 (when he was about 18 or 19) he was talking about not working too much. Talking about days off work and how things are going to be tight.

Then suddenly on 9 June 2014 - less than a year later - he said “Whoever said money couldn't buy happiness obviously wasn't making money”.
By Oct 2014 he was asking should he buy a Gucci hat for $300.

Since then it has been hot cars (3), big holidays overseas (3) with another future one planned.

He made a comment along the way about people starting to like him for money and not for himself. And about people stereotyping other people.

On 16 Nov 2016 he was looking for a room to rent in the Brisbane area - then was in Berlin, Germany, on 28 Nov 2016 - and now he is missing in Australia.

I hope Samuels family get answers. 22 is such a young age to be caught up in drugs etc, I feel as if there is much more to this story and the police know it. I have rarely seen police disclose that they think someone has been murdered so early on in a case.

Also he seems to have lived a generous life as far back as a few years ago so to me I don't feel like its drugs, I really feel that he has either had some great investments pay off to had some luck with cashflow.

Also he seems to have lived a generous life as far back as a few years ago so to me I don't feel like its drugs, I really feel that he has either had some great investments pay off to had some luck with cashflow.

There are a few drug remarks on his FB page. Not many, and not anything I would think was unusual for someone his age. Some of the remarks were put-downs.
The only one that I wondered about was one where he asked should he go for quality or quantity. And his friends made smart arse remarks back about furniture.

What kind of goings on would be at Bald Hill, I someone comment somewhere on Facebook that it was not a great area?

What kind of goings on would be at Bald Hill, I someone comment somewhere on Facebook that it was not a great area?

I read that, too. Though in the blog remarks by Pete01 on this forum.
https://www.homely.com.au/bald-hills-brisbane-brisbane-queensland

He claims ... low incomes, unkempt houses, weeds and trash, thievery, drug raids, hoons.
However someone else on the forum says that Deep Water Bend, where Samuel's car was seen near, has a new housing estate with about 75 new houses.

March 7
The car is spotted again at Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at 1:00pm, remaining there until the following day
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...m-thompson-probably-killed-police-say/8349310

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amoody22