Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of goings on would be at Bald Hill, I someone comment somewhere on Facebook that it was not a great area?

Hi everyone :)

There has been a (mostly juvenile) crime gang that have been stealing luxury cars on the north side. They are based in Caboolture & Police are gradually rounding them up as public identifies & dobs them in - over the past 3 weeks there has been a blitz. I recall one bust also uncovered a stash of firearms, much to the shock of locals. These kids are obviously being taught by people more experienced & dangerous. Home invasion > steal car keys > bye bye car. Much of their handy work has been exposed via CCTV footage posted on the Moreton Crime Watch fb page. Channel 7 also ran a story on it just recently. (Bald Hills is on north side for those not familiar). My mind has been pondering over a possible link?

Forgot to add - they also have an eye for designer items: watches, handbags etc. It was incredible what was being openly bragged about on offenders open fb pages.

One young woman had her car stolen, then later recovered. The ****s then stalked her & posted video of her on fb to intimidate.

I read that, too. Though in the blog remarks by Pete01 on this forum.
https://www.homely.com.au/bald-hills-brisbane-brisbane-queensland

He claims ... low incomes, unkempt houses, weeds and trash, thievery, drug raids, hoons.
However someone else on the forum says that Deep Water Bend, where Samuel's car was seen near, has a new housing estate with about 75 new houses.

March 7
The car is spotted again at Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at 1:00pm, remaining there until the following day
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...m-thompson-probably-killed-police-say/8349310

Ah right, thanks for that. Wonder what would bring Samuel out there, must of been an arranged meet, I am sure if he had friends in the area this would of been disclosed in the media already.

I have seen posts on Facebook where friends of his are upset at rumours of drugs or other unsavoury goings on. But realistically, this stinks. He was not going to Bald Hills to go fishing for the day.

Hi everyone :)

There has been a (mostly juvenile) crime gang that have been stealing luxury cars on the north side. They are based in Caboolture & Police are gradually rounding them up as public identifies & dobs them in - over the past 3 weeks there has been a blitz. I recall one bust also uncovered a stash of firearms, much to the shock of locals. These kids are obviously being taught by people more experienced & dangerous. Home invasion > steal car keys > bye bye car. Much of their handy work has been exposed via CCTV footage posted on the Moreton Crime Watch fb page. Channel 7 also ran a story on it just recently. (Bald Hills is on north side for those not familiar). My mind has been pondering over a possible link?

Forgot to add - they also have an eye for designer items: watches, handbags etc. It was incredible what was being openly bragged about on offenders open fb pages.

This is interesting. Samuel seems like a target for these types. Youngsters who come in to money and like to flash their nice things may not take the same precautions as people who accumulated their wealth after years of working. What I mean is, a wealthy family may live in a house protected by cameras and electric gates. This guy rented an apartment. (I know there was cameras and possible gates there but not to the same security extent as a private residence)

I believe that if it were a case he came into wealth by a windfall, this would of been heard in the media.

Shady.

Uh, apologies for the third post in a row..

But.

I am wondering why the car was found abandoned in tip top shape. Why not banged up or burned out?

If this was someone with a dislike for Samuel, wouldn't his pride and joy car be satisfying to destroy also?

Ah right, thanks for that. Wonder what would bring Samuel out there, must of been an arranged meet, I am sure if he had friends in the area this would of been disclosed in the media already.

I have seen posts on Facebook where friends of his are upset at rumours of drugs or other unsavoury goings on. But realistically, this stinks. He was not going to Bald Hills to go fishing for the day.

If the car has been seen there regularly in recent weeks as per the link..
It would make one think he is meeting up with someone for some purpose.

Through his FB I can see at least one friend who has had a recent connection to the Byron Bay area, attending the "falls festival" in January ..... also attending were other friends who have an association with Sam.

This was in January.

It would be interesting to find out where they stayed .... Caravan Park in Wooyong??

I'm also wondering if someone or (persons) with boat has met up with Sam at deep water bend ... one to drive boat to nsw... one to drive the car to nsw...meet up and then get out of Dodge...

Where Sam fits into that scenaro....??

Yes Puggle I have been wondering about the water element as well. Perhaps a meeting on a boat gone wrong?

Yes Puggle I have been wondering about the water element as well. Perhaps a meeting on a boat gone wrong?

Possible pick up point for any co-conspirators ...... Brunswick River Moorings, Brunswick Heads....14 minutes away from Wooyong area ....if boat was involved?

Falls festival byron Bay ....... location 6 minutes drive from Wooyong/tweed coast road....

Coinky dink .....

No phone? No wallet? Dog shut in flat?

I know his dog was shut up in his flat ..... they said he hasn't used his phone since going missing...didn't say he left the phone and wallet behind in the flat did it..? ....have you got a link Possum....I might have missed that..

I also thought it was odd at how long he took to leave the foyer and how he kept fiddling with his hat and glasses. I am sure I read somewhere that he left his wallet and phone at home which I find really odd.
Puggle, just this quote about the phone and wallet, so it is unsubstantiated

Eagle eyed people looking at footage from the motorcycle that filmed his car seem to think he was talking on his phone (from FB news story comments)

Hmmm..yep, I agree with those who've mentioned the way he fiddles with his shades and cap in the foyer. Looks a tad suss to me. Was there a mirror or picture hanging on the wall where he turns to look into? I think he even straightens his T-shirt. :thinking: What if that's not really Sam, someone else posing as him? Something happened earlier? Just the way he is worrying about his appearance....something is definitely up! :thinking:

Is it just me .... in the video

Did one of those two have some feminine quality about them .... I'm not sure what I'm picking up .... but I think the smaller one might be a woman??

maybe ... not 100% sure.

I think that is why he was fiddling with his cap and sunnies in a possible mirror in the hall before he left his apartment. Perhaps he was going to meet a woman and making sure he looked his best. Maybe he was going to meet a woman he had met online to take her for a drive? If he had showed off and put a photo of his car online, maybe she had some unsavoury connections and was a decoy for them to get their hands on his car. Or a jealous boyfriend turned up at her place and there was a fight which ended in his death. The perpetrator/s then transported the body somewhere and went on a joyride. She does not want to come forward now as she is either frightened of being murdered herself or she was involved in a plot all along.

Has there been any mention of things in his apartment being stolen because if he was murdered, they would have got his keys ot the apartment but maybe did not know his address if he had no ID on him? Somehow I do not think the perpetrator/s are thieves as they do not seem to have got anything out of it. What was the motive? Somehow I think it is the result of a jealous boyfriend or drug-related.

You know what...I just took another look at the video of Sam in the foyer and then walking towards his car in the underground carpark. I swear he has something down the front of his shorts and is hiding it cause he again pulls at his shirt, not once but twice, like he is making sure it's covered. (Like in the foyer I mentioned he straightened his t-shirt in the front, like, when you're hiding something down the front of your pants)... MOO

Hmm...okay, in the foyer, it looks like he was going to take the stairs but decided on the lift because it looks like he presses a button on the wall.. :thinking:

You know what...I just took another look at the video of Sam in the foyer and then walking towards his car in the underground carpark. I swear he has something down the front of his shorts and is hiding it cause he again pulls at his shirt, not once but twice, like he is making sure it's covered. (Like in the foyer I mentioned he straightened his t-shirt in the front, like, when you're hiding something down the front of your pants)... MOO

Hmm...okay, in the foyer, it looks like he was going to take the stairs but decided on the lift because it looks like he presses a button on the wall.. :thinking:

Or maybe pressing someone's door bell?
Its hard to see what he's pressing from the angle of the cctv.

I think that is why he was fiddling with his cap and sunnies in a possible mirror in the hall before he left his apartment. Perhaps he was going to meet a woman and making sure he looked his best. Maybe he was going to meet a woman he had met online to take her for a drive? If he had showed off and put a photo of his car online, maybe she had some unsavoury connections and was a decoy for them to get their hands on his car. Or a jealous boyfriend turned up at her place and there was a fight which ended in his death. The perpetrator/s then transported the body somewhere and went on a joyride. She does not want to come forward now as she is either frightened of being murdered herself or she was involved in a plot all along.

Has there been any mention of things in his apartment being stolen because if he was murdered, they would have got his keys ot the apartment but maybe did not know his address if he had no ID on him? Somehow I do not think the perpetrator/s are thieves as they do not seem to have got anything out of it. What was the motive? Somehow I think it is the result of a jealous boyfriend or drug-related.

whatever went down, they didn't think it through because it was too risky to hold on to his car

I'm wondering if something was found by forensics in the car to accelerate the search for Sam to such a high priority.

It was left unlocked with the window down, like an open invitation for contamination of a scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshi Baehr