Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We rely on members to alert on posts that violate our terms of service. If no one alerts then it is rare we happen upon a post that is in violation.
Please remember someone can claim to be a local when in reality they are not. They can say anything and we have no way of knowing if it is true. Their postings can send a thread spiraling in the wrong direction.
Please stay on topic and provide links to posts you state as fact.
Thank you

This is a little off topic of what is being discussed around home invasion and car theft. I was driving around today wondering about CCTV cameras being utilised in the Beerburrum State Forest. I grew up in The Gap and there was a big problem on Gap Creek Rd (road through the bush between The Gap and Kenmore) with illegal dumping, so the council put a heap of covert CCTV cameras into the bush. On the road into where they found Sam there was a sign saying 'take your waste to the tip' - i got to wondering if they had put CCTV into the forest and found this on a local 4WD club website

Due to much illegal dumping, some areas have had CCTV installed, some obvious, some covert.

It's at the beginning of page 3 http://www.brisbane4wdclub.org/files/QFWDA_Glasshouse.pdf
Good thinking. I've heard of this too.

I think someone said last thread that RB is hefty now but was a Slim Jim at the time of the burglary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a meth addict who before using was very thin but since using has gained a huge amount of weight. Apparently it can go the other way.

I know a meth addict who before using was very thin but since using has gained a huge amount of weight. Apparently it can go the other way.

I didn't know that, very interesting!

Yeah i guess they're not all zit faced and skinny.

Wow that's interesting thank you

Yeah it surprised me but I have family in the health industry who confirmed it.

There is a huge craving for sugar that goes with meth use, despite the wasting. I don't know if and when that goes away.

There is a huge craving for sugar that goes with meth use, despite the wasting. I don't know if and when that goes away.

The thing is that the meth user I know has a partner that also uses who at first stupidly starting using for weight loss which hasn't happened.

The thing is that the meth user I know has a partner that also uses who at first stupidly starting using for weight loss which hasn't happened.

I have heard of guys recommending it to their partners for weight loss. Sad. I still don't understand how there can be 'recreational' users when we hear of so much devastation.
ETA: interesting transcript: http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4230206.htm

From what i know Speed is the drug that causes weight loss and wrecks your teeth because of the grinding it causes. Makes your hair turn white prematurely too if someone is a heavy user.

I have heard of guys recommending it to their partners for weight loss. Sad. I still don't understand how there can be 'recreational' users when we hear of so much devastation.
ETA: interesting transcript: http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4230206.htm

Yeah I don't get the whole recreational thing and the people I know aren't doing it recreationally, they lost their home because of it.

Yeah I don't get the whole recreational thing and the people I know aren't doing it recreationally, they lost their home because of it.

I actually think the potency is way up and the addictive nature is much higher in recent years in Australia. Those poor people.

Mod Note:

Discussing and/or sleuthing other members is against the rules.

Posting screenshots of social media is against the rules.

Discussing comments made by the general public on social media and/or under articles is against the rules.

All photos need a link.

Rumors and gossip are not permitted.

If you state something as fact, you must be able to provide a link from an approved source (MSM, LE) to back it up.

Please familiarize yourself with The Rules, as it is your responsiblity to know them.

Failure to post in accordance with the rules may result in a loss of posting privileges.

:tyou:

It is the first time I have watched that video all the way through. Did they hang around on the porch much?? They look like outer-space goons. Going for maximum concealment - sans gloves - evidently, in those spray painting suits - or whatever they are. Contain all their fibres and DNA. Guess they must have watched a little CSI.

Even looks like one of them was ready to leave, and the other one said "get back here".

And then the kitty cat said "I'm outta here!"

Yup a lot of hesitation and back and forth walking. The fat one seems to be more in control of the situation

Seems VERY amatuerish. I would think that police thought the same, after they saw the CCTV.

If I had to guess, I would say Dyball had the shotgun and was the more assertive one, and Boscaino was more skittish - if that is them, which I think it well may be.
I would think, unless ST was in on it, he would have recognized their voices, eyes etc. All the locals claim they all knew each other so I dont see how they could have done the robbery without ST knowing.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

From what i know Speed is the drug that causes weight loss and wrecks your teeth because of the grinding it causes. Makes your hair turn white prematurely too if someone is a heavy user.
Meth is speed.

Meth is speed.

Not quite:
(quote)
Methamphetamine is available in three different forms commonly known
as speed, base and ice but they differ in their purity. ice is about 80% pure,
whereas speed is typically around 10-20% pure.

People have been known to have serious mental and physical difficulties
after using a lot of ice.
Speed
Speed usually comes in the form of white or yellow powder, but can also
be bought as pills. p
eople either sniff it through the nose (snort it), inject it
or swallow it in tablet or capsule form. Speed is also known as go-ee, whiz,
rev and uppers. p
eople who sell speed often mix or cut the powder with
other things that look the same, to make the drug go further. Some mixed-
in substances can have unpleasant or harmful effects. It is difficult to tell
what the drug actually contains.

http://yourroom.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Speed-facts.pdf

Looks like AD had his own Asbestos removal business.
83ee8cbb30848ecda40b171948ffdcd8.jpg

c4f7863fe331b70244efb8185be41d39.jpg

https://www.serviceseeking.com.au/profile/140165-ez-az-asbestos-removal

Long time lurker but have been reading these threads very closely and doing some of my own sleuthing relating to AD.

<modsnip>

With regards to the Northgate robbery, the shorter guy looks so nervous and rather clumsy. Clumsy (no gloves) to the point that when he first walks up the stairs his face is visible at 1min 37 secs. I actually took a screen cap, not sure if screen caps are allowed to be posted, if one of the regular WS posters can tell me what the rules are yay or nay.

The face is very baby faced, quite young IMO; I would almost say a teenager of 16-17yrs. I was also drawn to how skinny the legs were. The video definately looks like it's been edited by QPS, because you later see the face covered.

<modsnip>

Anyway that's my 2 cents worth.... at the end of the day I feel most sorry for the parents of both sides.

Happy Sleuthing!!

Interesting article, possum. Sounds as though ice is often used just recreationally by many users. And they do not fall into the addicted lifestyle. A bit like cocaine, only less expensive.
So we are apparently hearing more about the drug-ravaged users who become quite hard core and destroy their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem