Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do look the same as Asbestos removal clothes as i have hired guys to remove from my home and that is what they wore.

attachment.php

So, this is Mr Dyball on the 4th March - three days before Sam's murder.

(from our good friend, Facebook)

Glad you found the photo/s I was refering to, before my post was mod snipped (rookie error posting oops!) AD's face (very withdrawn) is in total contrast to the other image in September.

Here's the screen cap from the robbery from QPS footage where the clumsy one has his face revealed. As I mentioned in my other post, the suspect looks very baby faced. Dressed in total contrast to the other offender (suited up).

attachment.php

Attachments

• Thompson Robbery.jpg
    Thompson Robbery.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 231
Glad you found the photo/s I was refering to, before my post was mod snipped (rookie error posting oops!) AD's face (very withdrawn) is in total contrast to the other image in September.

Here's the screen cap from the robbery from QPS footage where the clumsy one has his face revealed. As I mentioned in my other post, the suspect looks very baby faced. Dressed in total contrast to the other offender (suited up).

attachment.php
If it were AD wouldnt ST have recognized him? Didnt people insist they knew each other?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

If it were AD wouldnt ST have recognized him? Didnt people insist they knew each other?

The QPS video footage appears to be edited, because later on in the clip when the outside light goes on, the face is covered when he turns to walk back towards the stairs (you don't see the offender covering up his face in between those 2 moments in time)

I'm still thinking this may have been an insurance job with ST in on it - i call seeing some very chummy body language at the end of one of the CCTV clips - almost "high five" type stuff

I had reason to drive past the Boscaino house early this afternoon.
There was a white van parked out the front with a cleaning company sign on the side. There were several small groups of people talking on the footpath. Most were dressed casually one was in business type attire.

There was a white van parked out the front with a cleaning company sign on the side. There were several small groups of people talking on the footpath. Most were dressed casually one was in business type attire.

Can't imagine what they are going to do with that house. Who the heck is going to want to rent it now? No matter how clean and spanky they get it looking.

Why were the robbers up some stairs lurking around, and then they went down some stairs, where was Sam then? They went into that room and grabbed some kind of bag from what i noticed. What was in the bag i wonder? And was that a cat or dog that raced out of the room?

i think its a little chihuahua, assuming its the same one seen in a photo of him?

attachment.php

InFocus - thank you so much for leading us to that pic of him :loveyou:

I feel it gives us alot of insight into his mental/emotional/physical state at the time of the murders.

i think its a little chihuahua, assuming its the same one seen in a photo of him?

I thought it was a tiny little dog at first, but someone mentioned a cat & didn't realise they had a cat.

That's interesting. Maybe the person in the suit was a detective? Or realtor?

Yep, ST would of at least recognised their voices if he couldn't see their faces i would think? But as i have mentioned previously, if there was drug/gang involvement it could of been others from that circle?

That shot of AD is eerie.
He looks like he is defo under the influence, but man the hate is still there.
I honestly feel this guy thinks the world owes him. I have seen one pic of him with a family member where he is attempting half a smile, other than that he has this sour look on his face.

I wonder how friendly RB and AD were. Could RB of called AD in to use him, get him to rough up ST, then AD goes out of control and RB now has a huge mess on his hands.

Would love to know what is being said behind police lines, which one is throwing the blame at who.

I honestly feel this guy thinks the world owes him. I have seen one pic of him with a family member where he is attempting half a smile, other than that he has this sour look on his face.

I wonder how friendly RB and AD were. Could RB of called AD in to use him, get him to rough up ST, then AD goes out of control and RB now has a huge mess on his hands.

Would love to know what is being said behind police lines, which one is throwing the blame at who.

I guess anything is possible, but they are both charged with the same charges.

BBM. Me too.

(ps. thank you for leading me to that FB page. I only went there because you and Marples started mentioning bad mullets....:lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem