Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been so much interesting info posted by locals, thanks so much to all you new members for sharing your knowledge. This case is getting extremely complex. I didn't realise the home invasion took place in the family home either, I assumed it was a share house. I'm guessing his family weren't home that night? Do we know if the female was the only other occupant? If this is the case and his parents were away, that's lucky timing. Perhaps TOO lucky?

Wow! I'd love one. A 68 or 69 mustang. Nice....

7c38871025340402b9d522d93470c4ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a back order for them after the first lot I think. I remember because there was an article about ST's car theft on a mustang page saying they hoped it got recovered as he'd have a long wait to replace it.

Unsure of during the ownership period of the car but as at the weekend that car had no encumbrances secured against it, I believe.

Now that it interesting about no money owing. I had thought it a possibility but thank you that makes me ponder more on things. I had thought if some monies owed then maybe bad but desperate things done to keep payments up.

So why "take" him to the garage. Just hand over the keys.......

It's hard to know what ST was thinking but yes I think that was definitely him that walked them out to his car as seen in the CCTV footage. IMO he would have been doing what they say as the perps both had guns.

Now that it interesting about no money owing. I had thought it a possibility but thank you that makes me ponder more on things. I had thought if some monies owed then maybe bad but desperate things done to keep payments up.

I'm wondering if he just bought it free and clear? Maybe he had a lot in the bank and that's what made police think something was awry: a healthy balance with no discernible source of income?

I took him as being the one at the end wearing shorts

Where? Right at the end which i can't even make out what they're doing? They look too far away to be able to tell what's what IMO.

It's hard to know what ST was thinking but yes I think that was definitely him that walked them out to his car as seen in the CCTV footage. IMO he would have been doing what they say as the perps both had guns.

To me, it looked like he pushed Sam (if that is who that is) into the garage/carport/whatever-it-is. When he put his hand on Sam's upper back.

When the Mustangs were first coming to Australia there was a down payment required of $2000 to secure an order. So ST would've had to of put down $2000 cash.
The balance however could be paid in cash or they could have been a loan taken out against the vehicle.
The only way to know this for sure is to do a VIN check on the encumbrance register for Queensland.

The guy on the R is pretty fat IMO. Where is Sam in the vid?

Yes definitely has a paunch.... The other guy seems normal stature normal build.
The guy in shorts is at the end of the video taking the shorter guy to the garage.

It is the first time I have watched that video all the way through. Did they hang around on the porch much?? They look like outer-space goons. Going for maximum concealment - sans gloves - evidently, in those spray painting suits - or whatever they are. Contain all their fibres and DNA. Guess they must have watched a little CSI.

Even looks like one of them was ready to leave, and the other one said "get back here".

And then the kitty cat said "I'm outta here!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member