Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam is leading them to the garage at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why were the robbers up some stairs lurking around, and then they went down some stairs, where was Sam then? They went into that room and grabbed some kind of bag from what i noticed. What was in the bag i wonder? And was that a cat or dog that raced out of the room?

It is the first time I have watched that video all the way through. Did they hang around on the porch much?? They look like outer-space goons. Going for maximum concealment - sans gloves - evidently, in those spray painting suits - or whatever they are. Contain all their fibres and DNA. Guess they must have watched a little CSI.

Even looks like one of them was ready to leave, and the other one said "get back here".

Yes that is exactly what I thought to the shorter one appears to be the one that wants to leave quickly the one with the paunch appears to be the one that is motivated to do the home invasion. And if he is the one motivated to do the home invasion it makes sense he would send the shorter one down to get the car but why send Sam down there? What did the other guy and the girlfriend have to talk about?
car thieves usually just take the keys and take the car.
Most cars open and start and drive exactly the same way it's a car.
I think it is all a bit wishy-washy and perhaps the home invasion was not really a home invasion?
I'm getting a Spidey sense from watching that video I don't think it was a "real" home invasion.
MOO

Why were the robbers up some stairs lurking around, and then they went down some stairs, where was Sam then? They went into that room and grabbed some kind of bag from what i noticed. What was in the bag i wonder? And was that a cat or dog that raced out of the room?
That's on the verandah before they entered the house. They are external stairs. That's the front door, not a room.

It is the first time I have watched that video all the way through. Did they hang around on the porch much?? They look like outer-space goons. Going for maximum concealment - sans gloves - evidently, in those spray painting suits - or whatever they are. Contain all their fibres and DNA. Guess they must have watched a little CSI.

Even looks like one of them was ready to leave, and the other one said "get back here".

And then the kitty cat said "I'm outta here!"

Oh it was a cat. The masks are weird, wonder where they got them? Normally robbers wear balaclavas don't they?

And then the kitty cat said "I'm outta here!"

I thought it was a small dog. Cracks me up every time, and then I feel so horribly inappropriate for laughing. It's the glowing eyes! It's the perfect timing. Fantastic. Oops.

Yes that is exactly what I thought to the shorter one appears to be the one that wants to leave quickly the one with the paunch appears to be the one that is motivated to do the home invasion. And if he is the one motivated to do the home invasion it makes sense he would send the shorter one down to get the car but why send Sam down there? What did the other guy and the girlfriend have to talk about?
car thieves usually just take the keys and take the car.
Most cars open and start and drive exactly the same way it's a car.
I think it is all a bit wishy-washy and perhaps the home invasion was not really a home invasion?
I'm getting a Spidey sense from watching that video I don't think it was a "real" home invasion.
MOO

Seems VERY amatuerish. I would think that police thought the same, after they saw the CCTV.

If I had to guess, I would say Dyball had the shotgun and was the more assertive one, and Boscaino was more skittish - if that is them, which I think it well may be.

I thought it was a small dog. Cracks me up every time, and then I feel so horribly inappropriate for laughing. It's the glowing eyes! It's the perfect timing. Fantastic. Oops.
Yes I believe that is the other dog, a smaller chihuahua type breed. It does look like a cat though haha.

Seems VERY amatuerish. I would think that police thought the same, after they saw the CCTV.

If I had to guess, I would say Dyball had the shotgun and was the more assertive one, and Boscaino was more skittish - if that is them, which I think it well may be.
You'd think so, but boscaino is heavy apparently. Which is quite interesting because I've not encountered many overweight meth addicts. I wonder if he wasn't into sampling the merchandise?

Do you think it was RB & AD? Who is short & fat out of the two?

When the Mustangs were first coming to Australia there was a down payment required of $2000 to secure an order. So ST would've had to of put down $2000 cash.
The balance however could be paid in cash or they could have been a loan taken out against the vehicle.
The only way to know this for sure is to do a VIN check on the encumbrance register for Queensland.

Which I did for the princely sum of $3.40 [emoji4]. No encumbrances.

Looks like AD had his own Asbestos removal business.
83ee8cbb30848ecda40b171948ffdcd8.jpg

c4f7863fe331b70244efb8185be41d39.jpg

https://www.serviceseeking.com.au/profile/140165-ez-az-asbestos-removal

I giggle too and feel awful. The way it just tears out, eyes glowing, you can almost hear it going "Yassssss, freedom!!!" And then it probably peed on about 20 things. At least that's what mine do [emoji23]

You'd think so, but boscaino is heavy apparently. Which is quite interesting because I've not encountered many overweight meth addicts. I wonder if he wasn't into sampling the merchandise?

I think someone said last thread that RB is hefty now but was a Slim Jim at the time of the burglary.

Great work done while I slept - I am on the other side of the world to you guys.

The crime maps info is excellent.

The robbery is getting stinker and stinker. If it was for an insurance claim purpose, I imagine the car would of been wrote off. Do we know how they arrived to the house? Did one drive a get away car and the other drive off in Sams car? Did they walk to the house in the boiler suits? It is a built up area.. I know it was late at night but.. With a built up area, you can be sure other houses had cameras. The yard is wide open, did they drive in or jump the fence? Nothing was ever released about another car involved. Why take the Mjustang and park it so close to RB house? How come nothing of value was stolen from the family home except for Sams valuables? Why was it not stated that it was the family home in the media? Why was it acknowledged to be Sam Thompsons house, if he is only 22 and it was the family home.

If Dyball had been loose lipped about the murder (Bunnings purchases, gang related) as another poster has kindly informed us previously, and that was a murder...If he was involved in the robbery, how come he was not loose lipped about that. It is of a far less seriousness.

I giggle too and feel awful. The way it just tears out, eyes glowing, you can almost hear it going "Yassssss, freedom!!!" And then it probably peed on about 20 things. At least that's what mine do [emoji23]

:laughcry:

This is a little off topic of what is being discussed around home invasion and car theft. I was driving around today wondering about CCTV cameras being utilised in the Beerburrum State Forest. I grew up in The Gap and there was a big problem on Gap Creek Rd (road through the bush between The Gap and Kenmore) with illegal dumping, so the council put a heap of covert CCTV cameras into the bush. On the road into where they found Sam there was a sign saying 'take your waste to the tip' - i got to wondering if they had put CCTV into the forest and found this on a local 4WD club website

Due to much illegal dumping, some areas have had CCTV installed, some obvious, some covert.

It's at the beginning of page 3 http://www.brisbane4wdclub.org/files/QFWDA_Glasshouse.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC