Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you found the photo/s I was refering to, before my post was mod snipped (rookie error posting oops!) AD's face (very withdrawn) is in total contrast to the other image in September.

Here's the screen cap from the robbery from QPS footage where the clumsy one has his face revealed. As I mentioned in my other post, the suspect looks very baby faced. Dressed in total contrast to the other offender (suited up).

attachment.php

Well posters told other posters to alert mods. about the screen shots taken from here and posted on FB. I seen mine was one of the posts. Facebook stuff to post is very iffy on here, but you are new so you're not expected to know exactly everything that is ok. to do. But mods. have stepped in and cleaned the thread up, so if in doubt just refer back to their postings. Cheers.

I thought it was a tiny little dog at first, but someone mentioned a cat & didn't realise they had a cat.

It's a chihuahua - the same one you see in some news footage photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think now that RB & AD are in prison they would certainly need to lose a lot of their bravado/attitude, because they would be in with other violent criminals/murderers if they are in gen. pop. I doubt they qualify for protective custody? It's a pecking order in there i would imagine.

Can't imagine what they are going to do with that house. Who the heck is going to want to rent it now? No matter how clean and spanky they get it looking.

people from interstate maybe interested etc or other renters that don't worry about that kinda stuff :)

thats right I've been hovering and not able to catch a glimpse of it at all. doesn't mean its not there i was wondering if they incorporated it into the car park lighting.

I would think now that RB & AD are in prison they would certainly need to lose a lot of their bravado/attitude, because they would be in with other violent criminals/murderers if they are in gen. pop. I doubt they qualify for protective custody? It's a pecking order in there i would imagine.
They would be in remand which is different than regular prison, different pecking order because people are awaiting trials / sentencing etc so most would be on their best behaviour

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

View attachment 114782

So, this is Mr Dyball on the 4th March - three days before Sam's murder.

(from our good friend, Facebook)
I find him to be an extremely creepy looking character. When I saw him on the news with the Syria debacle he gave me the creeps, and I remember thinking I suspected his motives for going there weren't exactly as he'd stated.

They would be in remand which is different than regular prison, different pecking order because people are awaiting trials / sentencing etc so most would be on their best behaviour

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I guess. i was thinking of one of the perps. in the Tiahleigh Palmer case when he was first incarcerated and he got beat up in there. That Trial hasn't been yet either.
But i agree about the two in this case, they have to behave now, because they are in some serious trouble.

I find him to be an extremely creepy looking character. When I saw him on the news with the Syria debacle he gave me the creeps, and I remember thinking I suspected his motives for going there weren't exactly as he'd stated.

I agree with that.

I haven't seen Ashley in person for a few years but he didn't look like this then. He looks empty and emotionless and I agree quite creepy and evil.

If it were AD wouldnt ST have recognized him? Didnt people insist they knew each other?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This was part of my questioning ST "taking" the "intruder" to the garage......... spidey sense gives me a sense of being staged or at least they were known.

I haven't seen Ashley in person for a few years but he didn't look like this then. He looks empty and emotionless and I agree quite creepy and evil.

Do you have any hunches as to why they called him 'sweety boy' when he was OS, swifty? Is he effeminate in any way?

Could the "Sweetie Boy" be another nickname for "Candy Man", which equates to a drug trafficker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC