Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also think if ST was an informant and RB & AD were suspicious about that and thought they pretty much knew that, then that would be a motive for murdering Sam, as that is what can happen to informants that infiltrate the drug scene. All IMO

I found it! I could have sworn there was actual video and not just a photo of him but I have looked and looked and cant seem to find it.
attachment.php

Attachments

• RB_photo.jpg
    RB_photo.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 41
  • RB_photo.jpg
    RB_photo.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 178
Re RB's height - the photo of him that was published in MSM early on (that nickers posted on the thread a while back) shows him standing next to someone. That 'someone' is definitely of small stature (easily seen from their FB pics compared to everyone else) and Rob is only a little bit taller than this tiny guy.

From all of that, I really think that RB is on the short side.

I found it! I could have sworn there was actual video and not just a photo of him but I have looked and looked and cant seem to find it.
attachment.php

Yes - that's the pic that nickers posted on here earlier that I was referring to.

The guy next to him is VERY short compared to everyone else on his FB pics. Therefore RB is not super tall - he's either short or average - as he's only a little taller.

Yes - that's the pic that nickers posted on here earlier that I was referring to.

The guy next to him is VERY short compared to everyone else on his FB pics. Therefore RB is not super tall - he's either short or average - as he's only a little taller.
Thank you for clearing that up, he looks tall in that photo but knowing the other guy is short I can let that go. Im more inclined now to think RB is the one involved in the robbery. The noses look similar and it would make sense why he is so hesitant and/or chummy at the end since he knows Sam.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

How does anyone know who the guy in that photo with RB is?

If RB is the kingpin in a drug distribution network, imo, he'd have several people in his pocket. It'll be interesting if it's revealed when AD became involved and was trusted enough to be in on a meeting with Sam.

If RB is the kingpin in a drug distribution network, imo, he'd have several people in his pocket. It'll be interesting if it's revealed when AD became involved and was trusted enough to be in on a meeting with Sam.

Yeah, don't know what all the connection between the three is yet? It did state in an msm article that ST & RB knew each other though. As to AD i don't know what the thing was with him? People have said they all knew each other, but for how long? And did Sam know them when he was working in childcare?

I hope we hear about more of it all at the hearing next month, as to what is what? And RB's place was the crime scene where ST was murdered from what LE said.

I find that image of the second robber confusing because all in all the other facial shots he appears to be wearing a mask over the lower part of his face. I don't know whether it's a resolution issue or the video has deliberately blurred out his face. I'm inclined to think he's wearing a mask in this side shot as well but it's clinging to his face. I'm not willing to conclude that he's baby-faced.

I wonder how the heights mentioned were judged. If they came from the victims' descriptions they might deliberately misleading.

I was very confused too, having watched it a number of times. When you stop the footage at that moment and zoom in (screen cap it) the face is visible; however elsewhere in the footage the mask covers the face. I still feel that this footage has been edited in parts.

IMO I don't think either AD or RB are actually involved in this robbery, I'm leaning towards associates. Also if this (robbery) was somehow staged (which I doubt), the last 2 people you'd suspect as being willing participants would be the 2 accused.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cctv-3.jpg
    cctv-3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 136
I was very confused too, having watched it a number of times. When you stop the footage at that moment and zoom in (screen cap it) the face is visible; however elsewhere in the footage the mask covers the face. I still feel that this footage has been edited in parts.

IMO I don't think either AD or RB are actually involved in this robbery, I'm leaning towards associates. Also if this (robbery) was somehow staged (which I doubt), the last 2 people you'd suspect as being willing participants would be the 2 accused.

attachment.php

I agree with you, especially with regards to AD. I think the shorter guy is wearing latex gloves too.

That certainly looks like the ute that was in that overhead pic from Google Earth before. Good find, Seabreeze!
Yes I believe it is also, I was working nearby late last year and early this year, so would often stop by the bonneyview after work. I would sometimes go for lunch and recall that the ute seemed to be home most of the time. I parked outside RB'S house once because the spot was free. ...passed a real "unsavoury" bloke on my return only to nod and just got a glare back.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Yes I believe it is also, I was working nearby late last year and early this year, so would often stop by the bonneyview after work. I would sometimes go for lunch and recall that the ute seemed to be home most of the time. I parked outside RB'S house once because the spot was free. ...passed a real "unsavoury" bloke on my return only to nod and just got a glare back.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

You probably were parked in 'their' parking spot. :scared:
Because in just about every pic I saw on Google Earth - over a long period of time - there was that same white car or a ute parked outside the house.

attachment.php

I have always thought it wasn't them either.

Yeah, don't know what all the connection between the three is yet? It did state in an msm article that ST & RB knew each other though. As to AD i don't know what the thing was with him? People have said they all knew each other, but for how long? And did Sam know them when he was working in childcare?
From what I have read and according to LE, RB knew St and AD but ST did not know AD. According to local(s) ST and AD did know each other. Based on this I think at most ST and AD knew "of" each other but it didnt go much beyond that.

I think AD and RB are going to plead not guilty to the murder charge.

attachment.php

The other male in the photo is a relative LB - the photo comes from LB's FB page which is not private. Perhaps cousin from what I've just sleuthed.
I don't know why it says Ashley Dyball on the photo?
To verify this - you can go to LB Facebook page and read the comment on the photo there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member