Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen any photo of him. There are 3 sides to this story,unfortunately one can never tell his side and 2 others will get their days in court. I haven't seen anything in the media,social or otherwise about Boscaino which is why Im always wondering why Ashley is topic of great discussion. If he hadnt been such a huge media presence and an "unkown" figure like the other, would he still be copping all this flak?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
No, I very doubt it, if he was as hidden as RB, we wouldn't have so much to talk about. But that said. We don't have anything on RB so that only leaves the lives of ST and AD to look at

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Yes we would! Imho he must have a part in a much bigger picture if his identity is so underwraps

From what I have seen, he deleted his Facebook after the death of sam. Most likly in a way to hide from the media. If he hadn't of done that im sure we would have alot more knowledge of him

Have we got any other photos other then while he was overseas and just after he came home?

I posted one earlier on the thread. Taken three days before Sam's murder....just trying to find it....

RB's photo has been posted twice here on the WS threads. It is a screenshot from a Channel 7 news video.

And we have discussed RB at length on the thread also. It's all there if you read back. :seeya:
Thanks Ill have a look when I have time. Ive been googling but nothing

Have we got any other photos other then while he was overseas and just after he came home?

There are plenty on google from his weightlifting and younger days

He is copping 'flak' because he is one of the accused murderers of Samuel Thompson, the topic of this thread. It doesn't make him only half a murderer IYKWIM
'Half a murderer' 😂😂😂😂

There are plenty on google from his weightlifting and younger days

I actually think it's pertinent how his eyes look since he came back from battle. He killed Sam recently, post-Syria. JMO

Pmd you so as to not block up the thread with pics again

Photo taken 3 days before Sam's murder:

ash.png

(click to enlarge)

I posted one earlier on the thread. Taken three days before Sam's murder....just trying to find it....
Where was that found? Obvously on SM but was it his? lol i do remember that photo now you said it.

I actually think it's pertinent how his eyes look since he came back from battle. He killed Sam recently, post-Syria. JMO
He has been charged with murder and interference with a corpse,yes. Has it been released as to how much involvement he had?. He wouldnt have the same look in his eyes while on drugs. They all look like walking zombies especially on Ice

Where was that found? Obvously on SM but was it his? lol i do remember that photo now you said it.

It was posted on a friend's FB page.

It was taken by and with a mate he was with at the tims

Yes sorry should have said more recent ones since Syria. But I do remember ur pic now. Lol he didn't look to bad going over but since returning he looks drawn/sad/lost

I have never seen any photo of him. There are 3 sides to this story,unfortunately one can never tell his side and 2 others will get their days in court. I haven't seen anything in the media,social or otherwise about Boscaino which is why Im always wondering why Ashley is topic of great discussion. If he hadnt been such a huge media presence and an "unkown" figure like the other, would he still be copping all this flak?

BBM, IMO, because this is a high profile Murder case. Sam is no longer in this life to defend his position as to why he was murdered. The other two have been charged with the crime.
I agree AD is in the spotlight because of his tangle with the Govt. of Australia previously.
And RB is not as well known a character. He is more insignificant in that way, but still has the murder charge like AD.

Yes sorry should have said more recent ones since Syria. But I do remember ur pic now. Lol he didn't look to bad going over but since returning he looks drawn/sad/lost

He will have meals, weights, therapy, study opportunities and brotherhood now

as will RB

He has been charged with murder and interference with a corpse,yes. Has it been released as to how much involvement he had?. He wouldnt have the same look in his eyes while on drugs. They all look like walking zombies especially on Ice

We really don't know what drug he was doing if there was drug involvement? I would think they would of processed the two when they were booked into prison.
As far as what involvement each had in ST's murder, i don't think the degree of matters legally. If they aren't talking to police about who did what, RB's home was the crime scene. So again it doesn't matter who did what, just they are both charged with the same charges of murder, and interfering with a body.

We really don't know what drug he was doing if there was drug involvement? I would think they would of processed the two when they were booked into prison.
As far as what involvement each had in ST's murder, i don't think the degree of matters legally. If they aren't talking to police about who did what, RB's home was the crime scene. So again it doesn't matter who did what, just they are both charged with the same charges of murder, and interfering with a body.
Given the last photo posted, Id be very surprised if there was no drug involvement. Ice users have tell tale signs.
http://health.gov.au/internet/drugs/publishingcp.nsf/Content/facts-about-ice

Sorry I have to disagree there is 1 story only and he is now unable to tell it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we would! Imho he must have a part in a much bigger picture if his identity is so underwraps

Maybe Sam's murder and the drugs-side-of-the-story are possibly connected to this latest huge cocaine drug bust (the largest of its kind in Qld) a few days ago?

We have discussed this and supplied links upthread...

Is it just a co-incidence that the story broke just after Sam's funeral.. and also.. there being no media attention at all on the funeral?..:dunno: :waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC