Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys
First time poster here I have just read all of the threads on this case. I guess the overall theme here is that there is a generally clear outline of what happened but we are lacking in the sense of why it happened. The motive of the crime is not established and I would like to some up the available options. Obviously this is all speculation and not based on facts.

1) Drugs- As many people have said ST did appear to have more money that it appeared he should in the sort of work that he was involved in. There seems to be a consensus amongst most posters that he was likely a drug dealer and his troubles with the accused relate in some way to their business relationships. The main options being:
i) They were involved in the same business group and fell out over some detail, whether that was debt owed or a mutiny.
ii) They were involved in different business groups and a fight broke out perhaps over a territorial dispute.
iii) They were involved in different businesses and the accused were hired by the rival firm to kill ST.
2) A personal issue- the men supposedly knew each other. Perhaps they had had a falling out over an issue with a partner or from some personal debt owed. Although they may well have been involved in illicit activity there may be an alternate personal motive for the crime.
3) Psychopathy- some have speculated that RB is a psychopath or at the least a cold-blooded killer who took ST's life without a thought and may not have even had a strong motive.

The issue of whether the previous armed robbery is significant is interesting. On the one hand, ST was a bling individual who flaunted his expensive wares online. It is possible that someone saw an opportunity and raided his house with a promise of sure reward, not related to any connection to criminal activity. It is also possible that this was a 'warning shot' to ST and indicative of deeper connection to the criminal underworld.

It's been a pleasure to read all of your contributions to this forum and I look forward to hopefully finding out more details of the case through the upcoming trial.

Hey guys
First time poster here I have just read all of the threads on this case. I guess the overall theme here is that there is a generally clear outline of what happened but we are lacking in the sense of why it happened. The motive of the crime is not established and I would like to some up the available options. Obviously this is all speculation and not based on facts.

RSBM

Welcome, woodgerm! Great to have your input! Excellent summation! :)

3) Psychopathy- some have speculated that RB is a psychopath or at the least a cold-blooded killer who took ST's life without a thought and may not have even had a strong motive.

RSBM

Except this point. You may have inadvertently referenced this not in accordance with our discussions? We do not know anything very much about Boscaino. His online profile is pretty much non-existent. Whereas the other accused party has a huge online presence.

Welcome woodgerm!

:welcome:

Just looking at AD's fb page again.....all of his posts are Syria/terrorism/war related. The pics are all of him in Syria in military gear or close ups of guns......

And these are recent posts, from Dec 2016 to now. Looking at that page, he may have physically come back to Australia but mentally and emotionally it seems he is still living in a battlefield.

JMO.

Just looking at AD's fb page again.....all of his posts are Syria/terrorism/war related. The pics are all of him in Syria in military gear or close ups of guns......

And these are recent posts, from Dec 2016 to now. Looking at that page, he may have physically come back to Australia but mentally and emotionally it seems he is still living in a battlefield.

JMO.
Life is a battlefield. I post alot about addiction it doesn't mean I have one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if Sam's murder might of been gang initiation related?

Ok so hubby left me my car, something about traffic and fighting with the trailer lol
Soooooooooo I went down to deep water bend.
It's 10kms exactly from my house.
I went down at an approximate time that the cars were alleged to be seen.
Today there were about 10 cars, 3 boats, minor roadworks and council men cleaning the BBQ's. and the boardwalk. I can now see how the cars were both spotted there. NOT INCONSPICUOUS at all. Someone would have seen them.
For somewhere out of the way, there are people there on a business day.
AND I have a good educated idea where the CCTV footage came from. I checked every house on the left on the way out (someone probably wrote down my number plate but oh well). Only one has a camera. And the camera sticks out - you know it's there.
I've just got to re watch the footage to see if that is the camera.
This is not a place to abandon a car or a body - too much activity.
This says to me MOO there was an element of surprise/naivety/inexperience in the alleged 'murder's' minds.
It also tells me that there may have been no premeditation. But that is simply just my observation as I drove the route they had to take - one way in and out.
It's not 'secluded' place. Not ideal.
I've got my dash cam footage (with me talking about it all) so I'm going watch it again to see if I missed anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so hubby left me my car, something about traffic and fighting with the trailer lol
Today there were about 10 cars, 3 boats, minor roadworks and council men cleaning the BBQ's. and the boardwalk. I can now see how the cars were both spotted there. NOT INCONSPICUOUS at all. Someone would have seen them.
AND I have a good educated idea where the CCTV footage came from. I checked every house on the left on the way out (someone probably wrote down my number plate but oh well). Only one has a camera. And the camera sticks out - you know it's there.
This says to me MOO there was an element of surprise/naivety/inexperience in the alleged 'murder's' minds.
It also tells me that there may have been no premeditation. But that is simply just my observation as I drove the route they had to take - one way in and out.
I've got my dash cam footage (with me talking about it all) so I'm going watch it again to see if I missed anything.

:tyou: Slinky
and well done!

The only way I can see if the Chrysler and Mustang AND Sam were all there at the same time is if there was to be an exchange of product and more money was needed at RB's, so the convoy moved over to there.

I think irrespective if the three were at DWB, that isn't the crime scene. The crime scene as per LE & msm was Boscaino's house.
If the place you went to is very visible for people to have been able to see anything going on there, and was where ST was found, then at some stage RB & AD went there to dispose of Sam's body. Someone would of seen something suspicious going on. And with that i think LE would of been notified much earlier in the case as to ST's whereabouts with any tips that were called in.

September 2016:
ST's Facebook : "Reaching out to my Facebook friends, if you could please keep your eyes and ears open or have any information on these items that were stolen from my home, any information on the whereabouts of them would be GREATLY appreciated.. The Louis Vuitton bag is limited edition with red lining sticks out like dogs balls."

attachment.php

November 2012:

"
Hare personally intercepted Kalaja at the Tugun Hungry Jacks and found $133,000 in a Louis Vuitton bag in August 2009 in response to information from physical surveillance and listening devices in his home, court documents reveal."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...7e94c0025538f5

May 2014:

A MURDERED restaurateur who was once a rising star of Brisbane’s fine dining scene had underworld connections which ran deep.
Peter Milos was a blood relative of an Albanian mafia family that was taken down in one of Queensland’s biggest drug stings, which also netted his eldest brother Allen.
Sources say Mr Milos himself battled a heroin addiction while making his mark in the kitchen at Mariosarti, an exclusive, appointment restaurant he ran with his other brother Daniel.
But while Peter was whipping up risotto, brother Allen was cooking up ice and slinging it on a grand scale.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y/news-story/7e79226b585fe3cc89d8356500b049dc

April 2017:

The owner of an upmarket Brisbane restaurant and two of his employees have been arrested as part of a police operation targeting a drug and ice network.
Daniel Bernard Milos, 40, was arrested on Friday, along with four others after police and the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission swooped to close a 14-month operation.
The Toowong-based restaurant, Mariosarti, was raided by police as part of the probe.
More than 30 charges were laid and drugs with an estimated street value of $750,000 were seized.

"We usually don't run this type of cocaine operation, this is probably one of the biggest cocaine jobs that the Queensland Police Service has run."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-...ilos-charged-with-cocaine-trafficking/8461944

BBM

Kalja is the Milos' cousin. Operation OSCAR DECIMAL is now over
http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2017/04/21/police-close-major-cocaine-ice-operation-brisbane/

Attachments

• Louis vuitton.jpg
    Louis vuitton.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 209
I think irrespective if the three were at DWB, that isn't the crime scene. The crime scene as per LE & msm was Boscaino's house.
If the place you went to is very visible for people to have been able to see anything going on there, and was where ST was found, then at some stage RB & AD went there to dispose of Sam's body. Someone would of seen something suspicious going on. And with that i think LE would of been notified much earlier in the case as to ST's whereabouts with any tips that were called in.

Hi Karinna, DWB was searched extensively for 2-3 days by LE.
It is not yet known if LE have the weapons if any used in the attack etc...... it is the sighting that began the huge 40+ police person hunt.
They were using police divers and dogs to search the wetlands. It is where the cars were seen together.
I went to the location to see for myself what the media were saying and to try to satisfy some questions I had outstanding.
As a local - I can and did just that [emoji4]

Someone else also asked about the Chrysler I think in thread 2 or 3 with the shadow and the view from the camera - I had questions and I hope any information I can put out here as a local might help with any other questions.

It is not yet known if LE have the weapons if any used in the attack etc...... it is the sighting that began the huge 40+ police person hunt.
They were using police divers and dogs to search the wetlands. It is where the cars were seen together.
I went to the location to see for myself what the media were saying and to try to satisfy some questions I had outstanding.

Someone else also asked about the Chrysler I think in thread 2 or 3 with the shadow and the view from the camera - I had questions and I hope any information I can put out here as a local might help with any other questions.

attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...w/news-story/90d2fbb1c06192d870a32a1729263dd4

Attachments

• dwb1.jpg
    dwb1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 129
  • dwb2.jpg
    dwb2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 128

Yes, i remember police searching around and speculating if they were looking for a murder weapon?
And i get what you're saying about looking for yourself, all good, :)

It's believed the 22-year-old may have been murdered, and during the investigation into his disappearance a white Chrysler 300, seen on CCTV at the car park of the Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills, was taken from an Albany Creek home on Wednesday night.

Mr Thompson's distinctive orange 2016 Ford Mustang was also spotted in the car park that day, March 7, which is when he was last seen.

"A crime scene was declared at a residence in Bald Hills yesterday and was guarded overnight," police said on Thursday.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-missing-samuel-thompson-20170330-gv9v5d.html

For any locals to where Sam was found how far away is Byron Bay from there? TIA.

His car was spotted on Sandgate Road at nearby Nundah an hour or two later before it was seen at the Deep Water Bend Reserve water recreation area after 1pm, where it remained until after midnight.

Family members alerted police after becoming concerned on Wednesday afternoon when the missing man failed to meet several appointments and wasn't answering his phone.

Police were investigating whether Mr Thompson, who left his beloved dog at home, was going to meet up with a friend or someone else.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...police-suspect-foul-play-20170313-guwypb.html

A post-mortem on Wednesday was able to confirm Mr Thompson’s DNA and determined he was seriously assaulted.
However police are still to confirm exactly how he was killed.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/crime-and-justice/samuel-thompson-murder-police-allege-adccused-bought-acid-and-a-tomahawk-at-bunnings/news-story/b6e1c68863baf19e169dbb7c68314612

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC