Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard on the radio this mornng that there has been a drug syndicate bust on the north side of Brisbane, 27 arrested.
Was a 4 month investigation.
Wondering if any of this is tied into the Sam case :/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yh, thanks, went looking for an article.
One of them must have been going through court and they must have thought it was new news

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

An interesting day in court today...both in together
878680076514cadb6345c19a368fef12.jpg
9e7004c76dfeb155b797c8cfa686e9f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

An interesting day in court today
232edfc1c5ded1a7aef826d1994d07e8.jpg
57baef21564863c3cafd1d00a61dba3d.jpg

Thank you - that tells me for now - they are going down together good news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does that make it so?

I really know nothing at all but I am thinking if one was talking they would be in court seperate maybe ? All guessing honestly
Just adding also the pine rivers dates may have been a totally seperate issue also and no reflection on this case.

I really know nothing at all but I am thinking if one was talking they would be in court seperate maybe ? All guessing honestly
Just adding also the pine rivers dates may have been a totally seperate issue also and no reflection on this case.

I have a family member who was in trouble with the law,also from A.C. and had to appear in the Brisbane, not Pine Rivers. So Im guessing not unless it was in a different jurisdiction if there were other issues. Im surprised there has been nothing in the media given the high profile of the case unless they are still gathering information/evidence.

Just something to bide our time till this trial kicks off, it seems likely that'll be a joint trial if Rogerson/McNamara's trial is anything to go by.

Dyball and Bosciano are charged with the same offences. Will they plead guilty/not guilty, will they blame the other for Sam's murder?

Ashley Mitchell Scott Dyball, 25, appeared in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with one count each of murder and interfering with a corpse.

The Albany Creek man was was remanded into custody, a day after co-accused Roberto Vincenzo Boscaino, 23, was also remanded on the same charges.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...isis-fighter-faces-court-over-qld-murder.html

Roger Rogerson and Glen McNamara were charged with murder and interfering with a corpse, they had a joint trial, plead not guilty and accused each other of shooting Jamie Gao. They were found guilty and given a life sentence plus a minimum of 9 years for the supply of a prohibited drug.

Just something to bide our time till this trial kicks off, it seems likely that'll be a joint trial if Rogerson/McNamara's trial is anything to go by.

Dyball and Bosciano are charged with the same offences. Will they plead guilty/not guilty, will they blame the other for Sam's murder?

Ashley Mitchell Scott Dyball, 25, appeared in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with one count each of murder and interfering with a corpse.

The Albany Creek man was was remanded into custody, a day after co-accused Roberto Vincenzo Boscaino, 23, was also remanded on the same charges.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...isis-fighter-faces-court-over-qld-murder.html

Roger Rogerson and Glen McNamara were charged with murder and interfering with a corpse, they had a joint trial, plead not guilty and accused each other of shooting Jamie Gao. They were found guilty and given a life sentence plus a minimum of 9 years for the supply of a prohibited drug.
These guys are far from being notorious dirty cops that probably worked in cahoots for many of their crimes over their 20 year career span.

These guys are far from being notorious dirty cops that probably worked in cahoots for many of their crimes over their 20 year career span.

That's true, just giving an example and why they might have a joint trial, same charges, opening up some dialogue till the trial begins.

Thank you that's a good example of trialled together and pointing finger at each other.

Very intriguing to see Ashley appear again so soon in a different court location.
bc9b817566de656d85161b7bfca348f9.jpg

Very intriguing to see Ashley appear again so soon in a different court location.
bc9b817566de656d85161b7bfca348f9.jpg

What's that about??? A charge on a different matter? Well spotted Drb!

Must be, another matter pending in a different jurisdiction perhaps?

That particular court house is closer to where he lives, right? I'm thinking it's an unrelated charge. How about you?

That particular court house is closer to where he lives, right? I'm thinking it's an unrelated charge. How about you?
Like Ive said in a previous post, my son also lives in A.C. was required to attend Bris magistrates court for his matters.

Was that the original one he was charged in ? I don't think so but I remember you spotting a mention there early on too

Was that the original one he was charged in ? I don't think so but I remember you spotting a mention there early on too

No they originally appeared in Bris arrest court,then Ash appeared in Pine Rivers a couple of times, Bris Mag a week or so ago and back at Pine Rivers today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members