Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was always a question about this ... as nickers said the two cars were caught on CCTV in the afternoon driving away from Deep Water Bend Reserve. And someone else agreed. They could tell time of day by the shadows, and they knew where the CCTV would have been.

The car was driving in and I believe it is the camera I spotted today...... of course I can't be 100% as I'm not LE and don't have the actual video. The shadows match around midday as when I was there the sun was not quite overhead.

fa8998b1d6726efb116e62ca2ae26b01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car was driving in and I believe it is the camera I spotted today...... of course I can't be 100% as I'm not LE and don't have he actual video

fa8998b1d6726efb116e62ca2ae26b01.jpg

Thank you !!! That totally settled my head this is the photo I thought they said was on way out, but you have helped close that for me :) good job today slinkyminx

Thank you !!! That totally settled my head this is the photo I thought they said was on way out, but you have helped close that for me :) good job today slinkyminx

I've got my SD card from my dash cam I'll look at tomorrow - but driving in - the bushy part is on the right and a couple houses on the left.
But I will stand happily corrected if I'm wrong and I'll just go back tomorrow lol and look for the bright pavement perhaps to tell me where it is..... [emoji848]

I've got my SD card from my dash cam I'll look at tomorrow - but driving in - the bushy part is on the right and a couple houses on the left.
But I will stand happily corrected if I'm wrong and I'll just go back tomorrow lol and look for the bright pavement perhaps to tell me where it is..... [emoji848]

Can i ask what you are trying to determine?

The car was driving in and I believe it is the camera I spotted today...... of course I can't be 100% as I'm not LE and don't have the actual video. The shadows match around midday as when I was there the sun was not quite overhead.

See now, this pic shows the tree shadows laying in the road ... as if there is quite an angle to the sun. Most of the links to the video are gone, but I found this one. May want to save it somewhere before it disappears, too.

https://submitvideo.info/v3014760

And in this link, too ... https://www.facebook.com/couriermail/videos/vb.90004797701/10154842153302702/?type=3&theater

10f25ps.jpg

Police believe the man whose abandoned orange Ford Mustang sparked the year's largest murder investigation was likely dead before the car ever turned up at a north Brisbane waterhole that featured extensively in his murder investigation.
Instead they will allege Mr Thompson was killed at accused murderer Roberto Vincenzo Boscaino's Bald Hills home.
Detective Inspector Tim Trezise said police believed he drove to Mr Boscaino's home on Griffith Street, Bald Hills, but didn't leave alive.
Mr Thompson was allegedly killed and taken north along the Bruce Highway before he was buried in a shallow grave about 300 metres into Beerburrum State Forest at Caboolture.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...onfirmed-as-sam-thompson-20170406-gvfma6.html

See now, this pic shows the tree shadows laying in the road ... as if there is quite an angle to the sun. Most of the links to the video are gone, but I found this one. May want to save it somewhere before it disappears, too.

https://submitvideo.info/v3014760

And in this link, too ... https://www.facebook.com/couriermail/videos/vb.90004797701/10154842153302702/?type=3&theater

10f25ps.jpg

Yes but then the shadow of the car is solid and underneath the car [emoji848]

Yes but then the shadow of the car is solid and underneath the car [emoji848]

I think that is pretty much always the case, as a car is so low to the ground. It's shadow doesn't fall very far.

I think that going by the shadows from taller objects usually shows better accuracy of the sun's position.

If they were entering or leaving DWB and what time of day it was approximately.

I'm happy to do a drive by tomorrow if anyone has any questions. .. I'm next suburb so no trouble. ...I think we need video location to clarify direction ie nth/sth east/west etc to set shadow direction. Let me know, cheers and Lest We Forget

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

If as per this article in msm i just posted
(quote)
was likely dead before the car ever turned up at a north Brisbane waterhole that featured extensively in his murder investigation.
Why would they have Sam's car there if he was already deceased?

I'm happy to do a drive by tomorrow if anyone has any questions. .. I'm next suburb so no trouble. ...I think we need video location to clarify direction ie nth/sth east/west etc to set shadow direction. Let me know, cheers and Lest We Forget

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

That is a great idea. I have been google-earth-walking the area trying to find that driveway for exactly the same reason.
I'm not seeing it in the immediate area. And Google Earth won't take me to a few areas of interest.

Yes .... Lest We Forget :rose:

If as per this article in msm i just posted
(quote)
was likely dead before the car ever turned up at a north Brisbane waterhole that featured extensively in his murder investigation.
Why would they have Sam's car there if he was already deceased?

Do you have any theories on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member