Found Deceased Australia - Sanaya Sahib, 15 mos, Heidelberg West, Vic, 9 April 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And because of the type of crime she has committed she will be deported once released from prison

Is she not Australian born? I thought the Govt. deports criminals that have committed a serious crime when they are migrants, but if she was born in Aus. to migrant parents then she would be an Australian citizen.

Is she not Australian born? I thought the Govt. deports criminals that have committed a serious crime when they are migrants, but if she was born in Aus. to migrant parents then she would be an Australian citizen.
I read in an article someone posted here today that she came to Australia from Fiji - after having an arranged marriage.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I read in an article someone posted here today that she came to Australia from Fiji - after having an arranged marriage.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks for clarifying.

Why is it so difficult for people to believe that most people are not evil? Some things will take time to be explained.
Why is it hard for people to believe that some people are just bad/evil.

Mental illness/PND is something different. The vast majority of people suffering from mental illness will never hurt anyone else. And most who are being treated for their illness are probably in a better place than 'healthy' people.

She is from Fiji & came here for an arranged marriage. The current government changed immigration laws here this year due to the problem of young Muslim males with dual citizenship funding terrorism overseas & also going overseas to join ISIL. At the same time they legislated that citizenship would be withdrawn for violent crimes & that they would be deported once released from prison.

[h=1]Home video reveals smiling and happy Sanaya Sahib two days before toddler was murdered[/h]

6:25 pm

7 News understands the little girl had signs of abuse on her body, before she was allegedly smothered.
It appeared that she had been struck in the mouth prior to her death.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/313...speaks-out-after-ex-wife-charged-with-murder/

Great! Just great. Poor little girl.

The medical staff that suggested the seizure was suspicious must be beside themselves with frustration over these developments.

Because the upper government had been stretched to the max trying to keep up with all the children in similar circumstances and she sadly fell through the cracks. In no way do I believe the ambulance officers (paramedics actually) would have been lax in their mandatory reporting duties. I believe they would have reported and notified as high and as promptly as they could have - from there - the train begins to slow as the system becomes congested.

[h=1]Home video reveals smiling and happy Sanaya Sahib two days before toddler was murdered[/h]

6:25 pm

7 News understands the little girl had signs of abuse on her body, before she was allegedly smothered.
It appeared that she had been struck in the mouth prior to her death.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/313...speaks-out-after-ex-wife-charged-with-murder/

Where is msm getting their information about Sanaya's death & mistreatment from? The police? Have police done a presser yet to validate all this msm info? Not saying it isn't true but what is their scource?

Because the upper government had been stretched to the max trying to keep up with all the children in similar circumstances and she sadly fell through the cracks. In no way do I believe the ambulance officers (paramedics actually) would have been lax in their mandatory reporting duties. I believe they would have reported and notified as high and as promptly as they could have - from there - the train begins to slow as the system becomes congested.

But this was attempted murder of a baby FGS.

We don't know the full story of that day yet. No decent and honorable paramedic would ignore a discovery or even a hint of a feeling that a 14mo was seizing from hypoxia due to a deliberate smothering attempt and just go home. There is more to it - we aren't privy to that information.

Victorian government to launch full investigation into Sanaya Sahib’s death

A FULL investigation into the death of Sanaya Sahib will be launched tomorrow.
The minister for families and children, Jenny Mikakos, said the probe would focus on whether “strict protocols” had been followed.
“There are strict protocols in place between agencies and services when it comes to sharing information about children,” a government spokesman said.

The family had previously had contact with the Department of Human Services, which refused to answer questions about Sanaya.

The toddler’s dad, Sameer Sahib, said Sanaya’s funeral would be held on Saturday and the public was welcome to attend.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/victorian-government-to-launch-full-investigation-into-sanaya-sahibs-death/news-story/bbed0c9395969ab18379a5d2717d0ab1

[h=1]Wes Hosking[/h] [h=2]@WesHosking[/h] Herald Sun police reporter.

We don't know the full story of that day yet. No decent and honorable paramedic would ignore a discovery or even a hint of a feeling that a 14mo was seizing from hypoxia due to a deliberate smothering attempt and just go home. There is more to it - we aren't privy to that information.

No you're right we aren't privy to much at all apart from msm sensationalising this terrible tragedy. I don't even know where they get their info. from if LE are keeping things from being known to the public? That's why i take msm articles with quite a bit of skeptisism, unless verified by police.
And i can't see a report by paramedics and hospital staff when a baby's life is at stake that it would not be reported to police who should of intervened before the baby left the hospital i would think. So what to believe? Who really knows until more is known from investigators.

IIRC, it was the uncle who said the paramedics were concerned/ suspicious about the first incident, although he finished by saying the family wasn't worried. My interpretation of this statement is that at least some members of the family was definitely suspicious about a healthy active child suddenly having this "seizure" especially if they are observing the mother becoming more detached from the child. Even if the paramedics were suspicious, they wouldn't be confiding in a family member - maybe the paramedics who hadn't seen this child before, and had no context for the incident did NOT see it as abuse. But at least some family members were suspicious, and probably never believed the abduction story.
If someone called the ambulance because the baby was unresponsive or not breathing, and then the baby had recovered by the time the ambulance arrived, the paramedics would not necessarily recognize abuse, especially if there were no bruises or any signs of distress. They would probably have recommended that the mother see the regular GP to look into possible causes for the incident. The family members who had seen the child before, during and after the incident would have had a better perspective.

So if the paramedic story about suspicions as to why Sanaya was having a seizure due to possible smothering isn't true then that changes things. That would mean the mother just decided if trying to quiet a crying/screaming infant she lost it, if that was the reason?, and killed the baby and disposed of her body and made up a fabricated story about an abductor. Sounds familiar with other cases we have followed on here.

Inquiry should be interesting, clearly there's a good reason to get the funding approved for that so quickly, possibly the fact that health workers concerns weren't followed up on after they reported them? Media seems to be reporting things they're hearing like preliminary reports etc, just because police aren't saying it in a press conference doesn't mean they aren't telling the reporters.

In the video that was taken days prior. The mother is holding Sanaya saying something along the lines of "I love you and I miss you"..
Who was filming and who was that video for??

What has made this woman snap and murder her own flesh and blood?
Has it actually been confirmed that ex husband was abusive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkx

Why is it so difficult for people to believe that most people are not evil? Some things will take time to be explained.

Surely you understand if people are struggling to see that a woman who killed her daughter and tried to cover her tracks by lying about a black man doing it isn't evil.

That is not what i said, i was saying about retrieving phone conversation data. And how i know text messages can be retrieved and photos that have been deleted can be retrieved by LE if necessary in a criminal case. I was in no way stating or implying Sanaya's mother took photos.

I said it. It was just a light bulb moment for me. :D

I've followed many WS threads where the crim's own technology have been their downfall. IE: Tostee who audio taped the full evening and the moment where Warriena fell to her death. Also recently Vincent Stanford took a photo of sweet Stephanie after he had burnt her.

Emails, phone pings, photos and CCTV are gold for our boyz in blue!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devanport
Back