GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure he would have loved that everyone first assumed it was the ex C.

I never did! I even made comments to people accusing CS as far back as last Thurs/Friday that SH needs to be looked into... The one time I actually hate being right :blushing:

Ms Dickson said she couldn't think about the man arrested in relation to Sarah's murder, though she believed he might have been introduced to her through a mutual friend.

Yes that was the theory we were discussing yesterday. But the posts were removed out of respect for the victim and her family, which is quite understandable.

I also came across this article today on Herald Sun. A little bit off topic though:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...issolved-in-acid/story-fnat79vb-1226521138163

Looks like another 28 year old psychopath will be out in 16 years to take another innocent's life. :furious::banghead:

re house number, quote from The Age
"About 200 metres away from Hunter's home is the Young and Main Hotel"

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/f...used-killer-20121121-29pe0.html#ixzz2CpCZW9HL

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Also from this article..." Marita saw Ms Cafferkey and a friend arrive at Hunter's house before leaving, then later that afternoon the pair returned, minus Ms Cafferkey's friend"

Surely that friend reported this to LE as soon as she realised that SC was missing?

I think LE knew from the very beginning that something was not right and were trying to not spook SH in case SC was still alive. Also would explain why there wasn't much info available at the beginning and why they said 'no foul play', they didn't want to force his hand.

I wonder if they also searched his BM house early on and we didn't know about it? Surely, as soon as it was known that she visited him, they would have tried to contact him and when they couldn't, searched his house?

Something isn't adding up here. The timelines are out or something....can't put my finger on it...

" Marita saw Ms Cafferkey and a friend arrive at Hunter's house before leaving, then later that afternoon the pair returned, minus Ms Cafferkey's friend"

That's terrible wording, really... I expect better from qualified journalists.

A reminder about WS rules for Social Networks. Please read & abide by the following...

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Does anyone know if SC was fb friends with AW before AW's page disappeared? I see the SC link as less mysterious than that of TB. Still keen to know if TB is the housemate of AW or not.

I note that SC (male) was referred to by TB as "Fritzl" re dungeon and SH was reminded of SC ( male) when considering hiding in a tree outside your window...

First post; great site you have here guys.

I reckon they'd been seeing one another "casually", and then she's tried to break it off once he started getting a bit serious. We know from the FB posts about V that he is a bit obsessive, and also that SC was recently out of a relationship as well so probably not in a great frame of mind to make the wisest of choices. What started as a bit of a "lets comfort one another in the wake of our break ups" went a bit far too quickly, and SH didn't deal with it like 99.99% of people would have.

MOO.

I reckon they'd been seeing one another "casually", and then she's tried to break it off once he started getting a bit serious. We know from the FB posts about V that he is a bit obsessive, and also that SC was recently out of a relationship as well so probably not in a great frame of mind to make the wisest of choices. What started as a bit of a "lets comfort one another in the wake of our break ups" went a bit far too quickly, and SH didn't deal with it like 99.99% of people would have.

MOO.

Excuse me while I go puke.

Oh, and welcome!

X, "who did not give her last name, said Hunter had been her neighbour in a quiet court of flats for about the past 18 months.

She said he was an affable man who would talk with her in their shared driveway regularly."

This description does describe the appearance of No. 8

Also as JGow suspects, I have similar suspicions as to the likely basis of the association between SH and SC

Very sad

Folks from what I've read of the news reports to date there's not been a mention of drugs being involved. Unless someone can post a link which states there was please stay off the topic.

MOO.

From another recent join, welcome.

MOO is that they weren't involved in that way, but he got it in his head that they should be and lost the plot. Who knows.

Could be the reason for his dress change to the white thing he was wearing? :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Yep! They said it was for 'evidence collection', but we didn't see AB in a similar fashion...

edit: collecting DNA? Urinated pants, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking