GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I don't believe in that, it's just logic. Helped by the proliferation of social media, of course. :wink:

I think we're all on the same page there...

Helped by the proliferation of social media, of course.

Before social media, accused might still have been implicated through association, the mutual friends, but FB pages are a potted history. Hard to go into a court and deny you knew someone when there's online history of dialogue. (which is out there forever even if you delete it)

I'm thinking about her poor mother and the sense of false hope she must have had, hearing that there are no suspicious circumstances and that the police weren't worried about her. Unless police informed her of their thoughts.

They are usually pretty good with that aren't they? Family liason officers and so on.

Before social media, accused might still have been implicated through association, the mutual friends, but FB pages are a potted history. Hard to go into a court and deny you knew someone when there's online history of dialogue.

I agree, but I meant more along the lines of helping us out.. With JM, for example, there would really have been no way for us, the public, to make any approximate assumptions at all.

if our other assumptions are falling in place then my wild guess is TB being one of the men?

Top runner for sure. I still haven't quite negated CS. Just wish I could find him on social media. :banghead:

I agree, but I meant more along the lines of helping us out.. With JM, for example, there would really have been no way for us, the public, to make any approximate assumptions at all.

True, although before the internet we would have been reduced to jumping to the usual conclusions, it was the ....insert name here...... (husband, lover, jealous wife, butler...). Now we have more characters to factor into the equation (before jumping):skip::eek:nline:
(only joking)

IMO if CS was involved, he wouldn't have been p...d about the idea that SH and SC were planning to meet through that FB convo. I would still say CS is just a pissed off ex-bf.

This is why I wouldn't be surprised that the psychologist that AW saw for his 'distress' was in fact a forensic psych who was 'assigned' to help 'treat' him (under the guise of him being a victim of crime).
These professionals know to well the true reactions of victimology vs criminology MOO

IMO if CS was involved, he wouldn't have been pissed about the idea that SH and SC were planning to meet through that FB convo. I would still say CS is just a pissed off ex-bf.

I got the impression from the convo that - as you say - at the time he was just p...d off ...generally.
All has changed now, new profile pic on his FB and tribute to SC.

This is why I wouldn't be surprised that the psychologist that AW saw for his 'distress' was in fact a forensic psych who was 'assigned' to help 'treat' him (under the guise of him being a victim of crime).
These professionals know to well the true reactions of victimology vs criminology MOO

Yep. Had to do that for our projects. I had Human Psychology for 3 years as part of my Bachelors degree; one whole year was Criminal Psychology. :)

IMO if CS was involved, he wouldn't have been pissed about the idea that SH and SC were planning to meet through that FB convo. I would still say CS is just a pissed off ex-bf.
I'd hazard a guess that CS has probably been instrumental in providing the investigation with a wealth of leads & knowledge...He may be a gronk but he's probably "Human"?

Off topic - former partner of Slater and Gordon on 7.30 report telling their side of the AWU thing and our PM.
Wait for the explosions!

CS wasn't FB friends with SH, TB or AW was he? I don't think he's involved, I think he's just in that horrible position because of when and how he mouthed off. MOO

I'd hazard a guess that CS has probably been instrumental in providing the investigation with a wealth of leads & knowledge...He may be a gronk but he's probably "Human"?

His FB certainly doesn't give a bad impression.:twocents:

:thumb:

Apart from the photos of the crack pipe, of course!

Cleaning my glasses :blushing:

Notwithstanding the accoutrements you describe :smile: compared to some of the pages we've seen in connection with SH, that one is G-rated.

:thumb:

Apart from the photos of the crack pipe, of course!

I would say that's just part of the teenage 'lets be cool' package. Rough guess though.

Can someone link me CS's fb profile...i seem to have lost it. :|

CS wasn't FB friends with SH, TB or AW was he? I don't think he's involved, I think he's just in that horrible position because of when and how he mouthed off. MOO

CS mouthing off may have been a blessing, because it drew attention to her FB and who else was there. (and suggesting meeting up for a bevvy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth