GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hazard a guess that CS has probably been instrumental in providing the investigation with a wealth of leads & knowledge...He may be a gronk but he's probably "Human"?

You know what .. the way he spoke to her on FB was completely disgusting, but you certainly couldn't call him a contributor or enabler in certain lifestyle choices he obviously didn't approve of could you? No doubt he genuinely cared for her even though he was acting out badly. I feel for him his last words to her are pretty hard to live with.

I love the visual... interesting tweet from him earlier too. I am leaning towards this being behind it all, or at least how they met.

Your post brings me back to this... :(

A neighbour of Ms Cafferkey's family home in Bacchus Marsh fought back tears as he described her as a "good girl just trying to find her way".

"She was just like everybody else," Stephen Millington said.

"You meet the wrong people, they drag you into things.

"She was just a young lady struggling to keep her life on track."

(BBM)
Makes me wonder what they knew....

Long time lurker, first time poster :)

Was just watching TV when a news update came on, and the journo said two men have been charged. Could be an error, or breaking news ... ?

I've been reading and reading so sorry if this is already 'done and dealt with' but has anyone worked out who the <modsnip>SFcairns referred to on a couple of occasions, is?

Long time lurker, first time poster :)

Was just watching TV when a news update came on, and the journo said two men have been charged. Could be an error, or breaking news ... ?

Hi hollythecat & welcome to Websleuths. Yes there were two further arrests earlier this afternoon. No charges have been laid at this stage.

earlier when someone put up the SH - TB loop I checked and there was a connection there, now theres no connections with CS and CS's tune has done a 180 degree turn

hmmm

the other initials someone had in that loop was it AD? there were connections to SH, TB and CS but not to AW

Hi hollythecat & welcome to Websleuths. Yes there were two further arrests earlier this afternoon. No charges have been laid at this stage.

Yes, I was across the arrests—just thought it was interesting the newsreader tonight actually used the word charged. Can't see any updates on the news sites though.

I dunno, I smoked a lot of the green stuff when I was young, but I drew the line at that. The harder stuff like that is just an aggressor, IMO.

Same. But I guess that's because of the era? It wasn't cool then...is cool now? Teenagers these days do a lot of 'extreme' things which we didn't even touch with a 12 foot pole.

Same. But I guess that's because of the era? It wasn't cool then...is cool now? Teenagers these days do a lot of 'extreme' things which we didn't even touch with a 12 foot pole.

according to my 18yr old daughter the extreme things are not cool with most teens, she says the green is what most of the kids do, although I know she distances herself from even those ones.

Hey I'm not that old! :cheers:

Holy crapola, I am getting ever so confused with all the initials! :floorlaugh:
:confused:

It's like we're talking about diseases! Ohh that's right, we probably are... IMO.

Hi, I have just recently joined. Firstly, I would like to say how great it is to see all of you having your opinions without the abuse and carry on. :) one thing I have noticed with AW and SH is that their Facebook accounts are not available anymore. Yet TB's still is. I still think he is Suss but also think that is weird. And JGow, you always have me thinking when I read your posts, they are scarily accurate

Hey I'm not that old! :cheers:

It's like we're talking about diseases! Ohh that's right, we probably are... IMO.

BBM
:floorlaugh: If only I could actually roll on the floor. You're good to have a laugh with JG.

Eagerly awaiting news of these two men being charged. Assuming we are all confident that they will be charged. To be arrested in the first place pretty strongly says to me that the police are right on to these guys. What an amazing job they have done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slymorrigan