GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might not have everything they need yet, once they're charged can't be questioned any more. :wink:

True, but why let them know that you're on to them in the first place? Why not go straight in to it? IMO, I don't think these two would be all that honest up front. Well obviously. Of course, I'm no expert so that probably sounds stupid but I can no longer keep up with the Police and their 'tactics', lol.

Thanks, I'm not freaked, she has got her head screwed on well and she's not a follower. I also know her friends and over the years I've only had concerns about one, and was proved right, my daughter dropped that friendship very quickly.

its not the rough crowds that are the most worrying IMO, its the private school educated or those who have family in LE that do the most experimenting and have the worst habits. The ones you would least expect.

Ah so true! Not to deviate too far, but I moved across town earlier in the year, and I have noticed that the young ones on the Sandringham line are an absolute bloody nightmare compared to the same aged ones I caught the train with on the Craigieburn line!

(Apologies to anyone not familiar with Melbourne; in short, the rich kids seem like a much greater worry than the ones who haven't a brass razoo!)

True, but why let them know that you're on to them in the first place? Why not go straight in to it? IMO, I don't think these two would be all that honest up front. Well obviously. Of course, I'm no expert so that probably sounds stupid but I can no longer keep up with the Police and their 'tactics', lol.

My nephew is in Forensic in NSW, he tells us some things. Often it's surprising how offenders eventually trip themselves up. (or not surprising, because a lot of them aren't the sharpest knife on the block ).

They might have entered a plea bargain where they agreed to fully co-operate and become prime witness against SH in return of LE dropping the major yet putting lesser charges on them? And of course a signed contract with the terms along the lines of -cannot leave country, must attend investigation whenever needed, etc?

MOO

Pretty sure one of them was the guy that tenanted the PC home.
I still stand by my thoughts he was indirectly involved with the murder indirectly...whether forced and threatened by SH or not. Hence the councilling.

Yeah I'm sticking by my theory that the reason he was taken in again is because SH after arrest, tried to suggest AW was more agreeable to the involvement than AW has said.

Now that AW has been released I'm thinking LE has either a: happily satisfied themselves that what SH has said is full of bs, B: LE only have heresay to charge on at this stage and AW has good lawyers or C: LE is setting a trap.

The thing that makes me think it's A or B is that I think that if it were C, the arrests today would have never been reported by MSM.

Hmmm...well there you go. As I've said all along...IMO...AW was either home or turned up 'after the fact' when SH turned up with SC's body. I believe he was tricked into helping SH dispose of her. Hence the 'late night power tools in the garage' as reported by some of the neighbours at PC.
I also believe that AW was instrumental in tipping off police as to who the killer was.
If you look back AW's parents had reported him having 'been through a hell of a week' and was 'currently receiving councilling'. Pretty sure this was before SH was even apprehended.
So he has been clearly instrumental in some way to the police.

(Editing this post to remove reference of drugs)

Sorry marlywings :) Was trying to find a connection between CS and SH/TB/AW..to see if they knew each other from before. Wasn't going anywhere near SC with this.

What was the construction company SH/TB/AW was working for? Was it Norden Construction by any chance?

going through CS's profile...he definitely loved the green stuff... (and stupid enough to like pages referring to them directly on a public platform :| )

What was the construction company SH/TB/AW was working for? Was it Norden Construction by any chance?

Thought MSM reported AW worked for El Zorro Transport?

They might have entered a plea bargain where they agreed to fully co-operate and become prime witness against SH in return of LE dropping the major yet putting lesser charges on them? And of course a signed contract with the terms along the lines of -cannot leave country, must attend investigation whenever needed, etc?

MOO

According to police prosecutor, SH made certain admissions during questioning. He's been charged, so there is enough evidence to satisfy DPP to do that. The two were arrested about lunchtime, if it's going around in circles they know they have 24 hours to charge or release, unless a Magistrate extends that.
Plus the other thing, once charged they can't be questioned any more.
VicPol will know what they're doing.
Unfortunately, they've had a bit of practice recently :-(

Thought MSM reported AW worked for El Zorro Transport?

Yes, on his Linked in as well.

Was a photo somewhere of SH taken this year where he was working on construction site doing concreting, don't think it said anything about a company though.

Was a photo somewhere of SH taken this year where he was working on construction site doing concreting, don't think it said anything about a company though.

It was definitely non-Union, I can tell you that much!

going through CS's profile...he definitely loved the green stuff... (and stupid enough to like pages referring to them directly on a public platform :| )

Folks a reminder to please leave the drugs out of it. There has not been a dot of this mentioned in MSM to date so we're not going to imply drugs are involved just because of a couple of photos on someone's facebook.

Someone Twittered that photo and no...there was no company name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member