GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on that post by CS, he needs counselling.... and there's this tingling fear in me that he is feeling a little suicidal. Somebody needs to help him and give him closure.

Certainly sounds like a cry for help/attention doesn't it .... like he is, understandably, really mentally struggling with it all.

Certainly sounds like a cry for help/attention doesn't it .... like he is, understandably, really mentally struggling with it all.

Add the case of his abusive posts and anger towards SC days before her murder. So he thinks SC never knew that he never meant those things...he could never explain himself..or say sorry. Weight of guilt can make people take drastic steps towards self harm. I seriously would consider letting him attend the funeral, let him spend a minute talking to SC, and hope CS's family helps him through this.

He did say very nasty things, but that would be his anger and frustration speaking than himself.

Interesting that CS is not "legally" allowed to attend the funeral.
Why would that be? Can any legal eagles elaborate?

Quote from FB - not allowed to link sorry.

I think they are referring to the picture (attached) on the bottom right hand side - The person with the picture from the nose up - I think it's SH though but their is a resemblance to AB!

Apologies for posting the pic......

If the funeral is taking place in a private property, under instructions from the family the private property management can legally put entry restrictions against individuals? Wild guess here.

Add the case of his abusive posts and anger towards SC days before her murder. So he thinks SC never knew that he never meant those things...he could never explain himself..or say sorry. Weight of guilt can make people take drastic steps towards self harm. I seriously would consider letting him attend the funeral, let him spend a minute talking to SC, and hope CS's family helps him through this.

He did say very nasty things, but that would be his anger and frustration speaking than himself.

Absolutely ...

Hope the people that care about him have access to his FB page.

... you may very well be right. However I do know (through work experience) of similar types from similar demographic and (what could be) a similar party scene who like to get 'charged up' and sit around for an afternoon gaming together. Pretty sure that all gamers aren't nerdy ...

I posted a while back about "rape dungeon" being gamers slang - look it up on the urban dictionary site (or similar). Gaming and nerdy are definitely not the same thing. I think you would be hard pressed to find too many single males especially, who do not have some sort of gaming console/computer gaming setup in their homes.

:fence:
Absolutely ...

Hope the people that care about him have access to his FB page.

Personally I think he is full of ***** MOO. Sounds like he is just soaking up the attention. The change in his fb page is fake to me IMO.:banghead:

Originally Posted by porge

If the funeral is taking place in a private property, under instructions from the family the private property management can legally put entry restrictions against individuals? Wild guess here.

If CS has sought legal advice and has been advised to stay right out of it, don't go to the funeral, clean up your act, etc etc ... due to those horrible angry words he posted to SC? Another wild guess here.

And it isn't necessarily a literal thing - some males just give daft nicknames to their "man caves"
I'm not male and often refer to my messy work space as my dungeon.

And irk ... I'm not defending these creeps at all!

:moo:

CS launched a disgusting verbal tirade on SC on her Facebook profile pic, in which he encouraged Steve Hunter to do sexual things to her

And now CS wonders why the family don't want him at the funeral?

id love to see this guy take an IQ test, i wonder if he would even register a score.

Jill M's funeral was private, they closed off the cemetery from the night before and I think checked names from the list supplied by her family.

I can understand why the family would not want Chris at the funeral, but LEGALLY what grounds are there to keep him from going? any ideas (excerpt from RIP page - public page so I am hoping I am allowed to post about this:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Sarah-Cafferkey/475169159200292

<modsnip>

Without any more information the only thing I can think regarding legal grounds would be something like an Intervention Order. Family or police can make the application.
For example-
Without limiting section 7(2), a final order may do all or any of the following&#8212;
(a) restrict or prohibit approaches by the respondent to the affected person, including prohibiting the respondent from approaching within a specified distance from the affected person;

(b) restrict or prohibit access by the respondent to premises in which the affected person lives, works or frequents, whether or not the respondent has a legal or equitable interest in those premises;

(c) restrict or prohibit the respondent from being in a locality specified in the order;

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/num_act/sioa200868o2008378/

CS launched a disgusting verbal tirade on SC on her Facebook profile pic, in which he encouraged Steve Hunter to do sexual things to her

And now CS wonders why the family don't want him at the funeral?

id love to see this guy take an IQ test, i wonder if he would even register a score.

Looking at a post from the RIP FB quoted by ? porge, I think family have every reason to keep him away. The last thing her parents need is a scene. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, so full of remorse for the foul abuse on FB but waits until Monday this week (after body found and identified) to put anything on his FB.
FOS is my humble opinion.:croc:

Lets not forget Sunday is White Ribbon Day.
http://www.whiteribbon.org.au/

say NO to violence against women.

The Mounted Unit - NSW Police Force says 'NO' to domestic violence against women. And despite the photo, they won't be eating their words.

378783_369465146478412_262494653_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/app_186981981345123#!/nswpoliceforce

Based on that post by CS, he needs counselling.... and there's this tingling fear in me that he is feeling a little suicidal. Somebody needs to help him and give him closure.

I would give him the phone number of Lifeline.

Way too little, too late.

Sorry, but he has a family, a young child. Sarah's mother has nothing.:furious:

Funerals and other ceremonies aren't public events, nor are the churches, chapels or funeral homes where they are conducted public property (not so sure about cemeteries). I would think it pretty odd if all and sundry turned up to such an event unless there was a public funeral notice posted. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of restraining order in place, or if it has just been strongly suggested by police that CS does not attend in the interests of keeping the peace. Sounds like there may have been a nasty breakup in the lead up to those vicious comments on fb, so why on earth would he assume that anyone would welcome him with that much water under the bridge? Imagine being a parent and having to share such a sad event with someone who had said such awful things? What does he expect - an invitation back to their place for the wake??

:moo:

Looking at a post from the RIP FB quoted by ? porge, I think family have every reason to keep him away. The last thing her parents need is a scene. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, so full of remorse for the foul abuse on FB but waits until Monday this week (after body found and identified) to put anything on his FB.
FOS is my humble opinion.:croc:

FOS and feeling sorry for himself I'd say.

such a huge turn around sends a red flag up in my opinion.

and yeah why did he wait so long to make mention of Sarah? its not like he put up a missing poster on his wall asking people to keep an eye out for her, why is that?

IMO he's a right douche bag

FOS and feeling sorry for himself I'd say.

such a huge turn around sends a red flag up in my opinion.

and yeah why did he wait so long to make mention of Sarah? its not like he put up a missing poster on his wall asking people to keep an eye out for her, why is that?

IMO he's a right douche bag

Until his page was taken down temporarily he didn't have the family Missing page for Sarah liked on his FB. Nor when his page came back online. At which time the rant was still on his timeline.

What he wrote next to the new profile pic on his FB and on the RIP page does not include any apology, sorrow or remorse for the filthy words he called her on a public page which thousands of people have now read. The poor girl's character is tarnished and she can't defend herself.

From what you can glean from his timeline they broke up in September, not the day before the feral posting on 4 Nov.

IMO this is all about saving face and attracting sympathy. :boohoo:

Until his page was taken down temporarily he didn't have the family Missing page for Sarah liked on his FB. Nor when his page came back online. At which time the rant was still on his timeline.

What he wrote next to the new profile pic on his FB and on the RIP page does not include any apology, sorrow or remorse for the filthy words he called her on a public page which thousands of people have now read. The poor girl's character is tarnished and she can't defend herself.

From what you can glean from his timeline they broke up in September, not the day before the feral posting on 4 Nov.

IMO this is all about saving face and attracting sympathy. :boohoo:

Thank you, this is what I was meaning. He actually re-activated his fb account the other night after SC was found and had plenty of opportunity to delete his disgusting comments but nup. Nothing....:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension