GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the FB page people are claiming that her family have confirmed it was her body :(
I feel so much for her family and friends.

I can find these posts on the page for Sarah, posted by this J guy? Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

I wonder what the suspicious activity could be? This is just awful...

I can find these posts on the page for Sarah, posted by this J guy? Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

I just read it about 8 mins ago and now can't find it, I'm guessing it's been removed for legal reasons. There were names mentioned.

On the FB page people are claiming that her family have confirmed it was her body :(
I feel so much for her family and friends.

:(

I have a screen shot of the other FB discussion.

According to Facebook:

The guy being discussed on FB calls his house "the rape dungeon". It is tagged on FB and maps show that it is the same residence that police found the body. He was friends with Sarah and her ex (the one who wrote the awful stuff which has since been deleted from FB). It's certainly not looking good.

Even if the body found at the house isn't the guy who commented on her pics, the police should investigate anyone who names and tags their house as "the rape dungeon"!

Am currently trying to chase up the video of the news report I watched tonight. Where neighbours were interviewed, and one neighbour also mentioned that a couple of nights ago he heard "power tools" being used in the garage late at night which he thought was strange. Of course that could be nothing but keeping in mind it did make the neighbour think. Two neighbours that were interviewed said they have no idea who lives there. Hopefully I can locate the video.

The post by JG is still there.

Help!! Have you seen Sarah Cafferkey?
http://www.facebook.com/findsarahcafferkey/posts/408262212575461

Thanks! I went back to it and it was all gone, now it's back!

Someone who knows her family said that her body was not found in one piece :( Another person said that neighbours had reported hearing power tools late at night recently. A MOO and just what I read on FB.
Mods please remove if I've posted anything innapropriate.

Looks like he called his previous residence the "House of pleasure n pain!".

I'm not sure we should be posting about this guy and his facebook. He has not been named a suspect, there has been no named suspect/s at the present time. And there is no confirmation that he actually does live in the house where the body was found. I would hate for any of us to get in trouble :)
MOO!

Looks like he called his previous residence the "House of pleasure n pain!".
Why do people say such idiotic **** on FB??? And more so, why do people check themselves in at such places?? There's some odd people about unfortunately...

I can't comprehend why someone would check themselves in or call their house the Rape Dungeon or the house of pleasure and pain???

I have searched and searched and can't find the comment ya'll are talking about. Am I missing it? Does anyone see it now? I hope this isn't her, but it sounds like it. Poor girl :( I feel awful for her mother and family. She was absolutely stunning....just beautiful!

I'm not sure we should be posting about this guy and his facebook. He has not been named a suspect, there has been no named suspect/s at the present time. And there is no confirmation that he actually does live in the house where the body was found. I would hate for any of us to get in trouble :)
MOO!

Going to have to agree with ya FT! Be careful ya'll....right now SH isn't a suspect or POI as well and JG. Maybe should cut those names down to initials if anything! Just MOO :moo:

Thanks! I went back to it and it was all gone, now it's back!

Someone who knows her family said that her body was not found in one piece :( Another person said that neighbours had reported hearing power tools late at night recently. A MOO and just what I read on FB.
Mods please remove if I've posted anything innapropriate.

Power tools being used late at night mentioned in this video.

Nine News videos: Melbourne homicide investigation
http://video.news.ninemsn.com.au/?v...-9862-20dae921fa11&src=widget:suggestedVideos

I am really wondering now what was found in her car? They said after they found it that they "weren't suspicious or concerned for her safety". Does that mean they found evidence that she may have been gone already? (Like maybe major blood loss?) I am just so confused how it goes from one extreme to the other. I thought it was really bold of LE to say those things and now it looks as though she has been brutally murdered, IMO. That bothers me, big time! :banghead:

Power tools being used late at night mentioned in this video.

Nine News videos: Melbourne homicide investigation
http://video.news.ninemsn.com.au/?v...-9862-20dae921fa11&src=widget:suggestedVideos

I saw that as well. Someone, somewhere mentioned hearing speculation that the body was dismembered. I can't remember where I saw that but I know I did. I went to the Find Sarah page after reading that and saw someone post that they hope she comes home in one piece. I don't think that comment was meant to be harmful in any way, but I thought it was creepy to see that comment after just reading this body they found was dismembered. Again, that is just speculation I read, nothing in MSM about it yet. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18