Australia - Shandee Blackburn, 23, murdered, Mackay, Qld, 9 Feb 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

That is a travesty. Acquitted of Shandee's murder, but later found responsible for Shandee's murder by the Coroner.

Essentially, The Australian's defence is that Peros did not have a good reputation to begin with, so Hedley was not soiling his reputation.

I hope he loses his case.

That is a travesty. Acquitted of Shandee's murder, but later found responsible for Shandee's murder by the Coroner.

Essentially, The Australian's defence is that Peros did not have a good reputation to begin with, so Hedley was not soiling his reputation.

I hope he loses his case.
The Australian's legals will have ensured they are aren't too badly exposed and will more likely be up for any damages than Hedley himself.

The Australian's legals will have ensured they are aren't too badly exposed and will more likely be up for any damages than Hedley himself.

Apparently (according to The Australian article) Peros' lawyer plans to use some reddit posts - with only user names, not real names - to show Peros' reputation was soiled. He has no other "proof". :rolleyes::D

Apparently (according to The Australian article) Peros' lawyer plans to use some reddit posts - with only user names, not real names - to show Peros' reputation was soiled. He has no other "proof". :rolleyes::D
Oh, my God! I better go check and see what Reddit are saying about me...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back